Thread: Milk Thistle

chest6 is offline Banned

Milk Thistle

I talked to a guy last night who claimed milk thistle would mess with gains from a cycle and mess everything up. I told him I didn't think he was right...anyone know who is correct here? Its just liver support I dont know what is in it that would interfere.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    I talked to a guy last night who claimed milk thistle would mess with gains from a cycle and mess everything up. I told him I didn't think he was right...anyone know who is correct here? Its just liver support I dont know what is in it that would interfere.
    The guy you talked to is an idiot.Does that answer your question?

~Pinnacle~

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    The guy you talked to is an idiot.Does that answer your question?

~Pinnacle~
    K just makin sure I was right. Didn't wanna tell him he's an idiot that would mess up my friend's chances..not good to piss ppl like that off.

Heres some other stuff he said
    test cyp is a fast acting test like prop
    eq is fast acting..quick gains
    you cant overtrain on gear
    He told my friend to run
    1-6 test e 300mg
    1-13 deca 250mg
    6-13 eq 250mg

It took all I had to not just tell him hes an idiot. I had to wait til I was w/ my friend that is about to start in the car ride home.
    I told him to run test only but he doesn't wanna do that
    I just told him if he wants to do that do
    1-12 test e 500mg
    1-11 deca 400mg
    this guy was already set in selling the deca...im tryin to get my friend outta it

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    LOL
    Not only is that hilarious but true. From what I know of Milk Thistle there is no chance it would mess up your results. It is merely a liver protectant.

-Bino

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    LOL
    Not only is that hilarious but true. From what I know of Milk Thistle there is no chance it would mess up your results. It is merely a liver protectant.

-Bino
    Thats what I told this dude..hes like no man it will mess with the test e..

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    K just makin sure I was right. Didn't wanna tell him he's an idiot that would mess up my friend's chances..not good to piss ppl like that off.

Heres some other stuff he said
    test cyp is a fast acting test like prop
    eq is fast acting..quick gains
    you cant overtrain on gear
    He told my friend to run
    1-6 test e 300mg
    1-13 deca 250mg
    6-13 eq 250mg

It took all I had to not just tell him hes an idiot. I had to wait til I was w/ my friend that is about to start in the car ride home.
    I told him to run test only but he doesn't wanna do that
    I just told him if he wants to do that do
    1-12 test e 500mg
    1-11 deca 400mg
    this guy was already set in selling the deca...im tryin to get my friend outta it
    Wow. That is all f'd up man. I think we all know this is bad advice and I wont even comment on his suggested cycle because its horrendous. I will just laugh.
    -Bino

chest6 is offline Banned
    Wow. That is all f'd up man. I think we all know this is bad advice and I wont even comment on his suggested cycle because its horrendous. I will just laugh.
    -Bino
    Well i didnt wanna tell this dude he was wrong on the spot. I just told my friend to do a test only 12 weeks and this dude goes "No man..12 weeks for test is too long you wont be able to keep your gains, 6 weeks max." I just laughed later on after I left

LOL
    Well man if he is your source then keep it cool with him. Just order enuff for 12 weeks and tell him two people are gettin in on it or you want it for another cycle later if he is that gay and will only promote 6 weekers.
    As you were saying b4 about the deca and test I dont see a prob with your friend doing both for a first cycle. I mean people have done a lot worse and I always believed that the joint relif you get from deca is great in a first cycle to get you going strong without an injury as you are adding a lot more stress quickly to your body for the first time. I say good to go. BTW what is the milk thistle fo since I didnt see ne orals mentioned.

-Bino

chest6 is offline Banned
    LOL
    Well man if he is your source then keep it cool with him. Just order enuff for 12 weeks and tell him two people are gettin in on it or you want it for another cycle later if he is that gay and will only promote 6 weekers.
    As you were saying b4 about the deca and test I dont see a prob with your friend doing both for a first cycle. I mean people have done a lot worse and I always believed that the joint relif you get from deca is great in a first cycle to get you going strong without an injury as you are adding a lot more stress quickly to your body for the first time. I say good to go. BTW what is the milk thistle fo since I didnt see ne orals mentioned.

-Bino
    Oh it wasn't for anything it was just one of the several things that he said that was bullshit. I might say that I want a bottle of test and a bottle of deca or somethin for myself so he doesn't think we're goin against his advice. It was tempting to not get anything but gotta do it.

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Wow Chest that guy really knows his stuff

Not

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    if your friend has net access give him a smack in the head and tell him to login here and wake the fuk up!

tell him to pm me his stats and lenght ....girth etc.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    if your friend has net access give him a smack in the head and tell him to login here and wake the fuk up!

I told him about this site first thing...Hes spost to call me today and ask for it...but he gets outta class around 415.
    I'll go ahead and give you his stats tho
    5'11" 230 thick kid 21 years old
    extremely intense working out, I have no doubts about him. His diet is good and he doesn't drink/smoke any of that

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally

Seek help bro

~Pinnacle~

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Seek help bro

~Pinnacle~
    I knew someone would take it that way

Thread Information