highnmighty is offline Associate Member

Question for Hooker on Tbol....

Hooker does Tbol have fat burning properties like anavar ?

There's no reason to believe it would have them anymore so than perhaps Dianabol . Tbol is simply dianabol which has an added 4-chloro alteration which inhibits conversion to estrogen. So you'll gain the same amount of lean mass as you would on Dbol , when you use Tbol, but you'll get none of the bloating or excess water retention. I don't see why the 4-chloro alteration would cause fat loss, and since thats the only difference between Tbol and Dbol, we can assume there's no fat loss happening here over that which would be experienced with Dbol. You'll look leaner on Tbol, but thats likely due to muscle gains w/o water and fat gain, not fat-burning.

highnmighty is offline Associate Member
    Thank you for that great info! It was a toss up on Anavar or Tbol for me, knowing this I will most likely go with the var.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    Hooker on top of things like always good post and great responce

FlyByU is offline Associate Member
    Hooker, do you know how long Tbol stays detectable in the urine for?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Tbol is also lower androgenically and anabolically than dbol . Meaning it's not as powerful. I would guess tbol would been much like dbol in detection time (3 months) but I dont know.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    There's no reason to believe it would have them anymore so than perhaps Dianabol . Tbol is simply dianabol which has an added 4-chloro alteration which inhibits conversion to estrogen. So you'll gain the same amount of lean mass as you would on Dbol, when you use Tbol, but you'll get none of the bloating or excess water retention. I don't see why the 4-chloro alteration would cause fat loss, and since thats the only difference between Tbol and Dbol, we can assume there's no fat loss happening here over that which would be experienced with Dbol. You'll look leaner on Tbol, but thats likely due to muscle gains w/o water and fat gain, not fat-burning.
    I don't know if I agree with that? I believe you would get more lbm with dbol (along with water) since the environment is better for growth. A lot of bloat, sure. Keepable gains with proper PCT is another issue.

Turanibol is great. I think I will use it to jump start test e cycles from now on.

Ok...yeah..."lean mass" and "Fat Free Mass" technically includes water...I was really not including that, and should have said "muscle" instead.
    I was using lean mass to mean muscle in this case, which isn't technically correct, but is why I included the caveat "you'll get none of the bloating or water retention"...I didn't mean total overall weight...sorry if my imprecise wording confused you

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Ok...yeah..."lean mass" and "Fat Free Mass" technically includes water...I was really not including that, and should have said "muscle" instead.
    I was using lean mass to mean muscle in this case, which isn't technically correct, but is why I included the caveat "you'll get none of the bloating or water retention"...I didn't mean total overall weight...sorry if my imprecise wording confused you
    I'm just a confused fella to start out with. Thanks, I love your profiles.

Thread Information