Thread: T3

fanatic is offline Member

T3

I was thinking about adding T3 to my tren /prop cycle. I am not sure on the amount yet, but I wouldnt run the T3 any longer than 4-5 weeks. How well do you guys think adding T3 to tren/prop would work? Is it even worth it?

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Yeah it might work. In fact, many believe that running T3 without test is a bad idea because otherwise it'll eat away at muscle. Depends on your stats and situation.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you better do alot of research on T3 before considering it. T3 is not to be played with.

Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    I think you better do alot of research on T3 before considering it. T3 is not to be played with.
    Oh, I won't touch anything until I study it for a while. I was just curious as to what everyone thought about it. ie) experience, hear-say, etc... Thanks for the quick responses fellas.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    i did a lot of research before deciding to run t3 along my tetst/EQ/var cycle..i am running it at 75mcg/day through the entire cycle..check out this recent thread, and note hookers refs..
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=196566
    im in wk 6, and i can definitely see the t3 working..leaning up as the scale goes up

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Tren /prop/t3 would be an excellent cycle to cut down and harden up with. That's a great cutter especially with var and clen . But as previously mentioned keep doing your research on it before you use it, with proper knowledge t3 is an invaluable contest tool. Every cutter I do includes it.

Quote Originally Posted by fanatic
    Oh, I won't touch anything until I study it for a while. I was just curious as to what everyone thought about it. ie) experience, hear-say, etc... Thanks for the quick responses fellas.
    definetly stay wiyh the lower doses...I was on 250mcg ed and up to 400mcg clen ed......Bad results.....very Bad

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    I'm not sure on doses, as I haven't really looked into T3, but as far as stacking goes, could it be added to a bulk cycle towards to end to help cut any slop, lean you out, but still keep muscle (you'd still be on-cycle)??

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    definetly stay wiyh the lower doses...I was on 250mcg ed and up to 400mcg clen ed......Bad results.....very Bad

goddamn....250mcg t3 and 400mcg clen !!!!! i would die of heat exhaustion

Quote Originally Posted by tonytone
    goddamn....250mcg t3 and 400mcg clen!!!!! i would die of heat exhaustion
    That or a 160bpm resting heart rate.

Ok, I have delved a little deeper into T3 and, if I do it, I'll run it at 65-85mcg/day. There are so many schools of thought on the length though. Some research says you can run it throughout a cycle and some says that 6-8 weeks is max. I could probably lean out just fine with the tren and prop alone, however, the T3 sounds like a good addition. Any more thoughts?

Thread Information