puredrive is offline New Member

Anybody done over 2000mg a week?

Please advise on results ...and sides...

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    2000mg/wk. of what?

Test...sus...as a base....

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Nope. I never needed to dose that high. I've done 750mg/wk. or 250mg/EOD of sust before.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by puredrive
    Please advise on results ...and sides...
    Yes...Prop and Enanthate ...no difference in sides from running 500 mgs.Results...Oh yeah...But I don't recommend or condon doing this.If you can grow on lower doses,then do so.
    I know "Hooker" has ran upwards of 4g of Test at a time.Maybe he'll chime in.

~Pinnacle~

Thanks...I realize the health issues are high...but are the results much different than say 750mg a week???....I realize it is hard to say....but I know some guys who are willingly to admit it....that these high does work extremely well???

alo5603 is offline Member
    my gosh, why would you want to run that high of test? Unless uve been juicin for alot of years and thats what you need, then i can see, but you better be flippin huge for wanting to.

alo

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    ive ran 2000+ mg of ibprophen a week sorry had to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by devil1
    ive ran 2000+ mg of ibprophen a week sorry had to do it.
    Go back to the lounge where you belong.

sorry pinn, but it kept the dudes post at the top, better than a bump, right?

Quote Originally Posted by devil1
    sorry pinn, but it kept the dudes post at the top, better than a bump, right?
    I suppose..last time I looked you were talking Atari games with Red,what happen he falla sleep on you?..lol..

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    Knew Pinnacle would chime in on this one, he is a beast! I think he ran 200mg a day of Drol and also at another point D-bol( I seem to remember him cleaning the kitchen and getting back pumps from mopping hehe) i myself have been curious about these higher doses but have never tried, I might due to the fact that i am not (so Far anyway) very suseptable to side effects from sus or test e, I have only done 500mg a week sus but thinking next time 3 shots a week 750mg mon, wends, fri,. prob gonna be my winter bulker with 400 of primo thrown in!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I suppose..last time I looked you were talking Atari games with Red,what happen he falla sleep on you?..lol..
    i put a thread up for you thank you for the motovation.

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    Well, not that I'd ever even consider running Test that high (at least at this point in the game) but why would you even want to run it past 2g? That's a disgusting amount of nearly ANY exogenous chemical inside you, and 4g... ugh, that's mean. Again, I'm not asking for myself, just for my curiosity: What would the difference be between 4g of test per week as opposed to 500mg of test per week? I'm thinking sick amounts of side-effects would be the only difference?

Quote Originally Posted by vein-x
    Well, not that I'd ever even consider running Test that high (at least at this point in the game) but why would you even want to run it past 2g? That's a disgusting amount of nearly ANY exogenous chemical inside you, and 4g... ugh, that's mean. Again, I'm not asking for myself, just for my curiosity: What would the difference be between 4g of test per week as opposed to 500mg of test per week? I'm thinking sick amounts of side-effects would be the only difference?
    Hooker has a high dose thread over on bodybuilding4life.Go check out what his views are.

~Pinnacle~

Actually I did a 4g/week dose of 2g/week of Test and 2g/week of deca ....I had psychological sides (too much aggression) and some nightmares (that I was a MOD at SBI, Musclesci, etc...).

Here are my thoughts (all supported by studies) on doses (the higher the dose, the more you gain). Interestingly, I am, in this thread attampting to explain this to someone who uses 0 studies to support his eggregiously incorrect view:

Cycle advice (comments on first cycles, doses, eating, etc.)

Here's some studies on BB4L, also:

http://www.bodybuilding4life.com/for...ead.php?t=6612

Thanks Hooker....I was on another site....guys were suggesting that I was absolutely crazy....maybe so but at least I am not alone....just interested....I have seen make amazing results at these high doses....

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes...Prop and Enanthate ...no difference in sides from running 500 mgs.Results...Oh yeah...But I don't recommend or condon doing this.If you can grow on lower doses,then do so.
    I know "Hooker" has ran upwards of 4g of Test at a time.Maybe he'll chime in.

~Pinnacle~

yeah and you ran tren @ 1000+ a week for the last 10 years straight too you sick bastard!!!

Quote Originally Posted by puredrive
    Thanks Hooker....I was on another site....guys were suggesting that I was absolutely crazy....maybe so but at least I am not alone...
    No...you're not alone in being crazy....

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    I had a friend that ran 4g of test cyp a week taking 3 shots per day. He was incredibly strong and huge. He had a lot of psychological sides, very aggressive and crazy but big and strong. He used to do seated behind the neck press with 315 for 10 during his shoulder routine. It works but he will tell you that it almost ruined his life from a psychological standpoint.

Unoid is offline Member
    I have trouble doing 200lbs for 6-8reps for behind the neck press. He must have massive front delts.

He did now that you mention it. Very round, looked like a pair of cannon balls.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    4g's of test?...thats awesome

The only way I'd run upwards of 1500-2 grams of test/wk is if test was the only compound in my cycle other than GH and humulog.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie8
    I had a friend that ran 4g of test cyp a week taking 3 shots per day. He was incredibly strong and huge. He had a lot of psychological sides, very aggressive and crazy but big and strong. He used to do seated behind the neck press with 315 for 10 during his shoulder routine. It works but he will tell you that it almost ruined his life from a psychological standpoint.
    Care to elaborate on the psychological sides?

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Bump .... do you mean he was a monstrous a$$hole?

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    i've done 2500 and 2000 of enanthate , no joke i got the same results from 750 and 1000mg. sides slightly elevated liver values, no point got same results with 750, more size just eat more, and or throw in lower doses of other drugs. keep in mind i was using qv enanthate, really weak

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie8

no joke bro most peoples bodys cant even use it, i bet he'd be stronger with 100-200mg a day of test suspension

thunderin is offline Member
    I have run test e at 1.5 and 2g per week. I noticed some but not much difference.

Anyone else?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    ive ran 2000mg of test per week, notice abit more bloat, hugh gains, increased aggression,super strenght, but hit me alittle hard after the cycle,,,,

G-13 is offline Member
    Oh man i got a pain in my chest, i was laughing at that so hard...

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    Care to elaborate on the psychological sides?
    Well....One time he wigged out and drove his car down a divided highway into oncoming taffic in a rage and crashed into a ditch. Not sure what the reasoning was but he was on speed as well at the time trying to cut some body fat. 4g of test and speed is probably not a good combo stack.

Quote Originally Posted by HumanPerfection1
    i've done 2500 and 2000 of enanthate, no joke i got the same results from 750 and 1000mg. sides slightly elevated liver values, no point got same results with 750, more size just eat more, and or throw in lower doses of other drugs. keep in mind i was using qv enanthate, really weak
    The guy I am talking about is from 20 years ago when the test actually came from a major drug company for human use. Our Anavar actually came from Searle Pharm. Those were the days, 10 bucks for a 10ml vial of test. They say that amazing things happen when you go over 3g of test per week, I personaly will never know.

For me, I never notice any difference when I vary my doseages. I get the same results either way. I do wonder what 3 or 4 grams of test would do though.

Needle_Newb is offline Junior Member
    They say that amazing things happen when you go over 3g of test per week, I personaly will never know.
    Like a heart attack ?

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanPerfection1
    i've done 2500 and 2000 of enanthate, no joke i got the same results from 750 and 1000mg. sides slightly elevated liver values, no point got same results with 750, more size just eat more, and or throw in lower doses of other drugs. keep in mind i was using qv enanthate, really weak
    TOTALLY AGREE! the only reason to run test that high is if you're taking letro and want ur sex drive. i ran test at 1400mg/wk for 15 weeks and got some prostate probs out of it not a good idea keep it at 800 max

Thread Information