gq_neo is offline Junior Member

Opinions wanted...

OK .. .I'm about to do cycle #2 ... sort of .. #1 was a joke .. I skimped on it and just too k enanthate 500mg / week 10 weeks ... I didn't get much out of it.

What is the general opinion on this next one I'm looking at.

Dbol wk 1-4 30mg day
    EQ wk 1-2 400mg / wk (2 shots split)
    EQ wk 3-16 200mg / wk (once weekly)
    Sust250 1-16 (250 every 2nd day)

Followed by proper PCT ... with Nolva and Femera on hand if need be.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    run the eq at 400mgs from begining to end.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Why are you dropping the eq dose? How much test a week?

.... I was told 200 eq per week was more then suffiecient for someone whos never taken it ... but I do value the opinions on here so I'll take that into consideration ...

The Sust is being taken every 2nd day ... so 3 (250mg shots weekly) .. is that excessive ... I've read that when stacked with EQ and an Oral 250mg / week is enough?

advice?

RA
    Here is how I would do it if I were you:

dbol 30mg 1-4
    eq 400mg 1-15
    sus 500mg 1-16

shooting the sus eod.

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Here is how I would do it if I were you:

dbol 30mg 1-4
    eq 400mg 1-15
    sus 500mg 1-16

shooting the sus eod.
    OK ... so that 500mg is for the week ... so I'd be shooting what per day if I'm EOD ... for example week 1 = mon, wed, fri, sun (thats 4 shots ... so am I to just do a 1/2 cc (125mg) shot each time?!

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gq_neo
    OK .. .I'm about to do cycle #2 ... sort of .. #1 was a joke .. I skimped on it and just too k enanthate 500mg / week 10 weeks ... I didn't get much out of it.
    If you didn't have much luck with 500mg of testosterone enanthate /week for your first cycle, then you need to go back and check your training/diet. You should have made excellent gains on that cycle.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mranak
    If you didn't have much luck with 500mg of testosterone enanthate/week for your first cycle, then you need to go back and check your training/diet. You should have made excellent gains on that cycle.

agreed.. 500mgs of test e a week is not "skimping" on a first cycle... either your gear was fake or your diet was shit...

RA
    OK ... so that 500mg is for the week ... so I'd be shooting what per day if I'm EOD ... for example week 1 = mon, wed, fri, sun (thats 4 shots ... so am I to just do a 1/2 cc (125mg) shot each time?!
    Yes, 125/shot. They are right. You should have easily gained from your first cycle. Do check your diet and/or training.

I'm 99% sure the gear was fake ... I have a far more reliable source now ...

I had a milld placebo effect were I thought I felt it for a while ... but I NEVER got the other perks of test .. ie: increased sex drive etc ... in fact for the length of the cycle it was sort of a meh .. take it or leave it for me with sex ... and thats not me

I know on 500mg / week I shoulda been wanting to hump everything that moved.

I mean I gained ... while on ... but certainly NO MORE then I would've without it.

I'm 99% sure the gear was fake ... I have a far more reliable source now ...
    Then do the same cycle all over again; this time with real gear.

So ... you're saying I'm better off doing 500mg / test Enan. again then the sust and eq?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    So ... you're saying I'm better off doing 500mg / test Enan. again then the sust and eq?

start with the basics test e 500mg.. there is always time for a next cycle where u can add something different to it like eq

Yes. You could use the sustanon instead, but I'm just not a fan of sustanon unless you want to inject it EOD. I like single-long-ester testosterone : testosteroner cypionate or testosterone enanthate .

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by mranak
    Yes. You could use the sustanon instead, but I'm just not a fan of sustanon unless you want to inject it EOD. I like single-long-ester testosterone: testosteroner cypionate or testosterone enanthate.
    Bumpin this, why stick yourself any more than you really have to? Use 500 mg test E, bi-weekly shots and if it is real gear you will love it. Hate to say it but it sounds like you got scammed last time-that sux

aright so maybe I'll rethnk this then ... and do another Test E ...

1-4 D-Bol as planned
    1-16 500mg Test E weekly (250mg twice weekly)

NOW ... Whats everyones opionion on oral Winny ... I'm not crazy about the ED shots ... and can get a good quality 25mg tabs of it ... that I'm thinking of adding in if I do the test E near the end. What dosage should be taken ... and how bad is that gonna be on the liver with taking the dbol ... then being off it for like 4-5 weeks and starting the winny.

Also .. I'm 5'10 185lbs ... about 9-10%bf ... not measured in about 6 months.

My calorie intake is about 2800-3000 daily ... mainly clean whole wheats etc ... except for PWO ... I'll have a turkey sand on white and a shake ... I'm told the white bread spikes the insulin enough to help deliver the protien better ... *shrugs* ... Am I eating enought ... I'm eating constantly at work .. cheese, almonds, tuna, lots of milk, chicken, shakes etc...
    Last edited by gq_neo; 09-28-2005 at 09:52 AM.

Do the d-bol if you really want, but save the Winny for another cycle. I do suggest that you up your calories during your cycle.

Lots of different opinions about what kind of carbs to put into the PWO. What I can tell you is that white bread is a starch, not a sugar, and no way in hell does it spike the insulin like dextrose. My advice to to add dextrose to the PWO shake and save the turkey sandwich as well, but I am sure that others will disagree.

PS Glad to see you are getting much or your protein from meat.

Aright ... I just called my source ... and am now back on the fence ... so much different info ...

First .. the sust cycle ... he's telling me to be taking 250mg EOD ... thats 1000mg /week ... that just seems largely excessive for a 1st / 2nd cycle. Tho it obviously increases his sales...

2nd ... he says the sust cycle will get me bigger quicker and the gains will stick with me alot easier then with the Test E cycle.

OBVIOUSLY some of his advise is given with $$ in mind ... though he is a friend, I have some doubts still.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I have nothing to gain from you adhereing to our advice, what is your supplier's intentions?

Test E is superior to Sust in the opinion of almost every experienced person on this board. Also, 1 g of test a week for a 3rd cycle is high, let alone for a first timer-don't listen to a guy who only wants your money bro.

Point is well taken ... and I do see exactly what you're saying. I had to convince the gf to go along with tis cycle after the first one was a waste of money ... so I wanna make sure I get some gains off of this one.

Test E .... 500mg / week ... should be taken in 2 250mg shots 3-4 days apart correct? ... just checking that cuz thats how I did it last time ... although I was taking garbage aparetly.

No one has really mentioned the EQ ... is that just pointless to add into the cycle be it Test e or sust? ... if it's not going to benefit me and my goals ... I'm not gonna take it

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    run the eq at 400mgs from begining to end.
    ^^^^ i agree.... why lower it?????

Yep. Split the testosterone enanthate into two doses/week. Skip the EQ this cycle. Never get your advice from a source. Eat big. Squat deep. Train well. Grow.

thanks...

I'm probably going to do the 400mg / week EQ also to boost my appetite etc ...

should that be in 2 shots? and how far apart? .. same as the test e?

Thread Information