Thread: PLzzz Help

biganfg is offline Associate Member

PLzzz Help

Supp PpL,

I planning my first cycle, i had everything ready to go bout to go and pick up my s*^%, and bang my bloke gets done by the cops. Now all i can get my hands on is stana, dbol and maybee some test cyp. Lets say i can't get the cyp, can anyone give some ideas on a cycle of just winny and dbol and if it is a good mix or not, i've read it can be done but want some advice on if it can and if so how?

bigJJ is offline Member
    Cycle experience, Age, height, weight, bodyfat %, workout regimen, diet... These are all necessary to have when giving advice on AAS cycles.

If you are 20, as your profile says, then avoid AAS. People will differ with me on this, but... do not use use AAS until you are 25 or older.

If you are going to use them anyway, then stick with Test C (or Enanthate ). A first cycle would look like this:

Test C or E - 500mg weekly (250mg twice weekly) for 12 weeks

If you want to add Dbol , do 30mg ED for four weeks at the beginning of the cycle.

That's fine, and i do respect your opinion on when i should start AAS. I'll delve into my background a bit. Been training for three years way 110 kilos, with about 19% BF, been bulkiing up last few months. Diet hasn't been perfect but near perfect. Now my original cycle was gonna be test e @ 500mg week with dbol at the start 1-4. I can only get liquid dbol now and stana can this be cycled together or nup?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    winny and dbol only imo is a non starter mate,too harsh on your liver and you will get seveerly shut down without any sort of test in your cycle.make sure you get the cyp over the other two compounds!

bigJJ is offline Member
    What do you mean by Stana? Nandrolone Decanoate?

If so, then no. That is Deca + Dbol . If you don't mind being a eunuch (not able to use your DICK) for months at a time, then it is fine

Testosterone is an essential part of any cycle (Test E, C, Prop or Sust). Since your natural testosterone production will be shut down, you need to artificially suppliment it.

Deca + Dbol will mean gains, but you will not have full function of your manhood for at least a month after your cycle (not to mention the time that you are on).

My advice? Wait until you are able to do a cycle of Testosterone only! You (and your female friends) will thank me! Trust me! You will see how essential Test is in ANY cycle!

Hooksetter is offline Associate Member
    Go with a test/dbol cycle....

BigJJ, thanks for your advice mate i really appreciate it and Booz you answered my question perfect i heard the same thing from a couple of other people so you hit the nail on the head, i am gonna drain ppl to get me the test b4 i start

thanks alot boyz for all your help.

Thread Information