klepp1214 is offline Junior Member

On first cycle, few more questions!

im going to try to make this as simple and dissectable as possible, wanted to keep from being a post whore so im gonna put it all in one post.

Im on my 3rd week of a Superdrol 30mg a day cycle
    and 2nd week of a Sustanon 250 3/4cc EoD cycle (ill be running this 12 weeks)

1) Ive noticed my appetite has went to shit from the SD id assume, being as though the test wil not have kickedi n yet. Has anyone else had this problem with Superdrol? If so, will it go away once im off of it? I hate not being able to eat, sometimes the thought of food literally makes me sick.

2) I just did my 5th injection yesterday, first buttcheek shot, other 4 were in the quads. Im so sore its unreal..Should i try and train light, or train through the pain? or should i take a few days off until i can go balls to the wall? I mean, training while this sore, especially it being the muscle group thats sore, will it do any harm or?

3) Does the soreness become less over time, i mean post injections? So far, my leg workouts, and today my back workout has been completely hampered due to my left quad and my right asscheek being close to immobile. People at work are like wtf did you do to yourself lol. I cant grow from this cycle if i cant train!

4) I think i "may" be starting to get my test flu, or it could be the immense stomach disgust from the SD (im assuming) Basically im super sore and majorly majorly lethargic. Will the lethargy pass? A old friend of mine said while he was on he had waay more energy in the gym... im absolutely dead and lazy and re4ady to lay my sore ass in bed. Is this the test flu? will the lethargy depart? lol

5) I think that covers it, im just trying to sort out why im having trouble eating , and why im getting so sore, and if the soreness will become less or if i should try and train through it... oh and the damn lethargy!! Id really hate to put on tons of weight all friggin water and flubber only to lose it all when i come off ya know! or only keep pudge weight!

6) Oh one more, my butt shot, didnt hurt at first.. went in nice and smooth, but it got to the point where the pressure i had on the pin wasnt enough to keep it heading inward so i slightly applied more, i felt it "pop" through something, a layer or? I "assumed" it was my buttcheek flab it went through easy then i had to pop into/through muscle tissue, does this sound right? was enough to get my heart racing a bit and give me one sore ass! I dont like butt shots, quads are a-ok though!

Anyhow thanks ahead of time if anyone can answer any of this, and thanks for putting up with all my crap!

2-the reason you're sore is the test prop in the sust, the pain will actually lessen when you exercise the area,do some squats(all the way to the ground with light-medium weight), because you are pumping blood into the muscles.

3- you'll get used to it, my first couple sust injections i could barely walk. but also you should only inject a particular site once every five days, so you have to rotate to more spots than just your glutes

to help with the pain, heat the amp or vial under fairly hot water for a couple minutes before you inject(it breaks apart the molecules from each other) and take a hot shower on the spot and massage it and tap it.

good luck

yea i havent tried heating the oil yet, will today for my quad shot though! im not touching my other buttcheek! So my rotation looks to be leg leg butcheek rinse repeat, thats one spot per 6 days. The lethargy and appetite is still killing me, when i cant train and cant eat it depresses me which further hampers the gains i should/could be making! of course the test isnt theoretically supposed to kick in for a few more weeks

drostenolone has that effect on appetite, im not sure why you're running it in your 1st cycle, but try and get some injectable b12 it will help with your appetite a little bit. Just gotta wait for the test though. You should be trying to bulk this cycle, superdrol is basically oral masteron (a cutter) if it is really hampering your gains and appetite that much i say drop it. Test alone should be good for your first cycle, but if you're really impatient get some dbol and take about 30-45mg/day. Never waste your first cycle cutting. Drop the sdrol and eat like crazy.

.75 ml eod of sust won't do much for you immediately. If you combine the propianate and phenylprop in it, that 90mgs per mL * 3 injections a week = 270 mgs------that's not a lot. When you take test prop by itself to kickstart a cycle you usually take 50mgs ED(which helps keep stable blood levels) which is 350mg/wk. Your long esters iso test and deca test are 160mg/ml * 3 = 480, which is still a little short of the 500 mg/wk most ppl take for their first cycle.

in my honest opinion, you should be taking about .5mL ED the first 5wks of your cycle.
    and if you can't take the ED injections than take 1mL EOD.
    At that minimum dosge range you are only starting to get the benefits of taking the 4 test blend.....any less than that is a waste of your money because Enanthate would do the same thing and be cheaper.

mranak is offline Associate Member
    656.25mg of sustanon /week for a first cycle....you could certainly scale that back just a little bit.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by klepp1214
    im going to try to make this as simple and dissectable as possible, wanted to keep from being a post whore so im gonna put it all in one post.
    So what is wrong with being a post whore?

Quote Originally Posted by mranak
    656.25mg of sustanon/week for a first cycle....you could certainly scale that back just a little bit.

If he's taking sustanon , which i don't think is worth it, that dosage is what will give him the benefit of a kickstart vs. taking 500 mg/wk of enanthate , which would be less expensive. to take 500mg of sust/wk is a waste, it doesn't give you a good kickstart to your cycle. Most ppl would agree that 200 mg/wk of test prop isnt enough to kickstart your cycle, but maybe you're right
    Last edited by Son Of Khadafi; 09-28-2005 at 11:57 AM.

home from work and the gym and all these responses, yay! ok where to start... first about dropping the SD, i havent noticed much strength from it, maybe a very little bit.. but due to my appetite being massacred i havent been eating very well or much so i attribute the strength and the weight to be all water... even so, i am up 12 or so pounds butt naked.. which if i drop the SD i really dont wanna lose so im trying to run it just until the Sust kicks in. Im getting closer to dropping it though, im getting very very painful pumps that wont go away and its killing my shoulder and back workouts. Aside from that, yes im running 3/4 of a cc EoD which comes out to 600something mg a week, a bit more than most on their first.. but id like to see some really nice keepable gains, i started at 179 and id like to get over 200 and be in the high 190's when im off. So far im 191ish and the sust is nowhere close to kicking in, i just did my 6th injection today, they are getting fun though =) Thoughts/feedback? i appreciate this guys! also i know theres tons to touch on in this thread already but when i come off, i was going to take tbol or dbol during the few weeks after my last shot and prior to pct for the few weeks between, good idea or no? also im going to take clen throughout pct, i know its debateable but it not only helps drop fat but helps nullify cortisol which is higher post cycle? thanks!!!!

oh, and what dose should i take the b12? and how often? ty!

bump!

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by klepp1214
    home from work and the gym and all these responses, yay! ok where to start... first about dropping the SD, i havent noticed much strength from it, maybe a very little bit.. but due to my appetite being massacred i havent been eating very well or much so i attribute the strength and the weight to be all water... even so, i am up 12 or so pounds butt naked.. which if i drop the SD i really dont wanna lose so im trying to run it just until the Sust kicks in. Im getting closer to dropping it though, im getting very very painful pumps that wont go away and its killing my shoulder and back workouts. Aside from that, yes im running 3/4 of a cc EoD which comes out to 600something mg a week, a bit more than most on their first.. but id like to see some really nice keepable gains, i started at 179 and id like to get over 200 and be in the high 190's when im off. So far im 191ish and the sust is nowhere close to kicking in, i just did my 6th injection today, they are getting fun though =) Thoughts/feedback? i appreciate this guys! also i know theres tons to touch on in this thread already but when i come off, i was going to take tbol or dbol during the few weeks after my last shot and prior to pct for the few weeks between, good idea or no? also im going to take clen throughout pct, i know its debateable but it not only helps drop fat but helps nullify cortisol which is higher post cycle? thanks!!!!
    Tbol or Dbol after last injec=bad idea. You are trying to get your system back to normal, don't just go and resupress it when it is coming up for air. B12 usually injected on conc of 1000mgc either monthly or weekly. No real problem with either.

ah, the reason i had the idea of using those compounds during the space between my last inject and the beginning of pct is as put in another thread to.. "solidify" my gains... the way i heard it explained is that the idea behind keeping as much of your gains as possible is getting your body back to normal (producing its own test) as fast as possible. After your last shot, the body is using up/breaking down or whatever youd like to call it, the remaining test in your system. If you use a fast acting steroid that has a short half life such as prop or tbol/dbol you can take it until the long esters are out and then drop it and immediately start your pct, hopefully saving even more of your gains. Does this make sense? i can try and find the exact thread, i read it yesterday... alot of folks seemed to accept it as feasable, i believe the stater had quite a few posts behind him. thanks for the info on b12 btw, that will help stimulate appetite? any other pro's/con's ?

morning bump!

Thread Information