trisdog is offline Associate Member

My First Real cycle .. someone with experience pls give me a hand.

Hi guys, I been on this forum a month or so. I see a lot of people ask for first cycle help and people rip them apart.. well hope i can get some useful info from you guys..

I'm about to hit 25 yrs old.. 5'9 180lbs. I have been working out on and off since i was 18 (no AAS), I have very good genetics. I am looking for a good beginner cycle, I have been doing a lot of research but there is sooooo much info and so many things to pick and choose from. I would like some advice on something simple. I want to gain some quality muscle mass. I was thinking something along the lines of testE/Deca /Win .. Is that too much for first cycle?

Thanks for the information if i left anything out just let me know!

Oh and also please give me some advice on PCT, i see alot of different opinions from different people. just want something solid to go by so it doesnt get confusing!

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by trisdog
    Hi guys, I been on this forum a month or so. I see a lot of people ask for first cycle help and people rip them apart.. well hope i can get some useful info from you guys..

I'm about to hit 25 yrs old.. 5'9 180lbs. I have been working out on and off since i was 18 (no AAS), I have very good genetics. I am looking for a good beginner cycle, I have been doing a lot of research but there is sooooo much info and so many things to pick and choose from. I would like some advice on something simple. I want to gain some quality muscle mass. I was thinking something along the lines of testE/Deca /Win .. Is that too much for first cycle?

Thanks for the information if i left anything out just let me know!
    Test E weeks 1-12

proper pct - clomid
    run nolva @ 20mg/day throughout

you're good to go... you'll see quality gains since it's your first cycle. No need to deca and win until later

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    Test E weeks 1-12

proper pct - clomid

you're good to go... you'll see quality gains since it's your first cycle. No need to deca and win until later
    Bumpin Justin, you will be very happy with this cycle.

jrock38 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    Test E weeks 1-12

proper pct - clomid

exactly

OK sounds cool, I have taken testE for 6 weeks in the beginning of the summer and saw very good results for only testE, So should i still stick with just test E for 12 weeks?

p.s. I only took testE for 6 weeks becuase i only had that much and a deal went bad so i didnt get the other one.

OK sounds cool, I have taken testE for 6 weeks in the beginning of the summer and saw very good results for only testE, So should i still stick with just test E for 12 weeks?

p.s. I only took testE for 6 weeks becuase i only had that much and a deal went bad so i didnt get the other one.
    yes, do the full 12 weeks.. .test e is long ester, therefor you probably didn't even see full results until week 6... run the full 12 and you'll be very happy. You can send me $ to my paypal account later.. lol

Lol. ok sounds cool appreciate the info.. how should the shots go, i've heard 1 time a week @ 500mg, and i also heard you can do it like every 4 days @ 250mg? .. can someone clear this up for me please. thank you.

Lol. ok sounds cool appreciate the info.. how should the shots go, i've heard 1 time a week @ 500mg, and i also heard you can do it like every 4 days @ 250mg? .. can someone clear this up for me please. thank you.
    monday 250mg
    thursday 250mg

you can bump that to 300mg if you please.... 500/week should be decent.

sounds great!! ok few more questions.. sorry! .. about the PCT, I have read that some people only take nolva when they see signs of gyno, does it mess with gains if you take it ED even if you don't get any sides.. as for clomid does it start the day after my last injections and what should the dosages look like and for how long.. also if i want to get liquids nolva and clomid from AR, what am i looking for? and are the results any different ? thanks again.. sorry for the newb questions.

sounds great!! ok few more questions.. sorry! .. about the PCT, I have read that some people only take nolva when they see signs of gyno, does it mess with gains if you take it ED even if you don't get any sides.. as for clomid does it start the day after my last injections and what should the dosages look like and for how long.. also if i want to get liquids nolva and clomid from AR, what am i looking for? and are the results any different ? thanks again.. sorry for the newb questions.
    14 days after last test e shot...
    clomid
    300mg day 1
    100mg day 2-14
    50mg day 15-21

Nolva
    Run througout cycle @ 10mg if you are concerned with diminishing gains...
    it will mainly supress water retention
    Run through pct as well.

gaa9679572 is offline Associate Member
    ^^^Also, I would suggests bumping your nolvadex up to 20mgs for PCT

great sounds perfect, thanks so much for the help. hey one last thing you didnt answer about pct from AR, what would i be looking for becuase thats where i would like to buy my pct gear. i get confused with the chemical names.

great sounds perfect, thanks so much for the help. hey one last thing you didnt answer about pct from AR, what would i be looking for becuase thats where i would like to buy my pct gear. i get confused with the chemical names.
    tamox - nolva
    clomid - you'll see it in the name...
    just click the words I spelt out and it should take you to the site.

great thanks again for all the help.. can't wait!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    rule #1 have all your shit before you start, including pct.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    rule #1 have all your shit before you start, including pct.

lol yes that will DEFINATELY never happen again. very stupid decision on my half i was too anxious. but believe me i learned my lesson.

Thread Information