nate3422 is offline Member

taking a week off

hey guys quick question i am about to end a tren /prop winny cycle but for the past week i have been feeling like shit and coughing my lungs up. i have not worked out since saturday and i was about to go in a min but i still feel like crap. Would it be better for me to just take the rest of the week off or still go workout even though i feel like sh*t? I hate missing workouts so thats why i was wondering how bad missing 1 week would effect me in your opinion

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    You're better off getting needed rest,than to put addition strain on your immune/nervous system.The couple days off won't effect your cycle much,since it's coming to an end.

**Side note.I get sick,without fail,at the end of every Fina cycle I've ran.

~Pinnacle~

yeah i mean its more than a few days its gonna end up being like a week off, but i think if i go workout it will be a crappy workout and just make me feel worse. Yeah i ws wondering if all this is from the tren , i feel like im about to cough up my organs. But you dont think a week off will really effect me to bad? when i miss workouts i just feel like it effects me mentally i guess

bump

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    One week is no huge deal man, better than pushing your body too hard and having to take a month off to recover from pneumonia or something. Besides, I grow like crazy when I take a week off at the gym once every 2-3 months sick or not, the body just needs to recupperate sometimes.

Zapp is offline Banned
    I'm on my 5th week of tren , masteron , and prop. Went to the beach last week and took 4 days off. Still pumped as ever. Think it kinda helped actually.

Thread Information