klepp1214 is offline Junior Member

I think im getting gyno, some help please!

Well, i dont think SD aromatizes so it wouldnt be that, and up until today i didnt think the test kicked in yet, but apparently due to my lifts at the gym (and my 3rd day or so of noticing funky feeling nipples) i believe it has. Ive only done 6 shots so far, shooting EoD 3/4cc of Sust along w/ 30mg ED of SD. So basically not even two weeks into the cycle. At first i thought it was me being paranoid but after a few days i think im starting to get gyno. I didnt want to take nolva during cycle because i was afraid of hindering my gains, this is my first cycle and i want as much as i can get from it.. after today in the gym id hate to lose strength because i started taking nolva!

Anyhow, my nipples have been getting aggravated at work by my work shirt, almost feel constantly hard when its rubbing against them, and slightly painful. Today at the gym, when i was sweating, they started to burn a little. Definetely sensitive right? Now what are my options... is it possible to continue w/out Anti-E and deal w/ sensitivity or does sensitivity guaruntee growth will develop? Is it even possible to get gyno this fast/soon/early?

If the latter is the case, how much nolva should i start taking, and how will it affect me?

Slightly off topic, i got 3 plates for the first time on the bench today, didnt even feel that heavy.. thats 30 more pounds than ive ever benched before.. just like that. Yay! Joined the 300 club.

You guys rock! Wouldnt be possible w/out ya's! Lol

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    All this nipple talk is turning me on.

Take the nolva, it has been said once, and I will say it once again, a 10% loss in gear efficacy is well worth not having man titties! And nolva won't even hinder gains 1%, so use it!

Start hitting the nolva at 60 mg ed until it subsides, then work back down to 20 mg if your body will allow-I always run Anti Es and bench well over 400, so don't worry about strength losses, must not be much.

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    run a nolva quick!! also squeeze your nipples, do you lactate!

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    I always run Anti Es and bench well over 400,.
    Show off

Totally joking, nice bench brotha keep it up..

no i dont lactate! lol atleast not yet! Anyhow ill order some tomorrow then... start at 60 ED until they subside and drop it to 20 then? At 60 will i have any sides from it? Also even at 60 i shouldnt expect a noticeable drop in strenght? Cause if i go in there next week and try for 315 again and dont do it im gonna be grrrr! Even though that'd still be better than man boobs you are correct.

and can i expect that it will get worse then? no chance of it staying at sensitive nips?

morning bump!

Hooksetter is offline Associate Member
    Hit the nolva now until the soreness goes away. If they are still sore bump up the nolva dosage.

Im a little confused about the sweating making your nipples burn, never heard of that.....Unless you shave your chest and the sweat made the area around it burn. Hmm ill look into that one.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    80mg nolvadex until it is gone than go back to 10 mg ED.

gaa9679572 is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like you may be highly prone to gyno.. How bout save the Nolvadex (or aleast if it doesn't work), jump on Letro...

today my friend noted my nipples look "different" ... mind you he doesnt see them often but since i mentioned they have been sensitive he may have taken notice. They seem maybe a bit puffy to me, is that normal and is some nipple sensitivity normal this early on? or am i in denial and should i just accept the fact that im prone to gyno?

I have to assume the sust is kicking in, i did my 7th shot today, which would equal 2 full weeks on at 3/4 cc EoD, my strength has already jumped out of nowhere.. not just a little.. i benched 315 for 2 on my 4th set when normally i can only get 275 for 3 when im fresh. today on my 4th set of dumbell curls i did 55's for 8 when i can normally only get 50's for 5 or so. I cant attribute that all to the Superdrol lol.

Anyhow letro... will this further hamper or reduce my gains as opposed to nolva? Im so hesitant because im actually really concerned with that... even if it means losing water, losing the water means losing weight which will make me sad! lol. Regardless it will be something ill have to accept if it means that or boobs =)

Once again i appreciate the help with the new guy on his first cycle. Thus far, i love it!

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    puffy, itchy, sore.... all signs...

yikes.. after only a week and a half eh? Is that really possible? lol.. blah! Well if thats the consensus... does everyone feel that i wont lose anything noticeable, strength or weight from taking nolva? Its already en route so the letro thing would be a pita cause id have to cancel/re-order ect..... if the nolva is in fact neccessary, which it is looking like.. id just like to know how much im gonna lose.. ie: if a cycle gave me 100% extra.. would i now only gain at a 80%....
    oh, and does nolva have any sides?

Ty )

oh, and one more question.. sheesh sorry guys, they dont stop it seems like!
    will the nolvadex make the puffyness go down/back to normal? Freaks me out! yikes!

Quote Originally Posted by klepp1214
    oh, and one more question.. sheesh sorry guys, they dont stop it seems like!
    will the nolvadex make the puffyness go down/back to normal? Freaks me out! yikes!
    Some say nolva in very high doses can make some existing gyno go away. A lot of folk say letro will do it for you-so I would say letro, esp if you are this gyno prone-2 weeks is quick. As far as hindered gains, I have never heard anyone complain that he just wasn't getting all he should cause his nolva-it is just insignificant-so use the stuff.

ok nolva is already en route, ill ramp up the doses and hope the puffyness is just due to them being sensitive.. it doesnt feel like there is any growth behind them, theyre just irritated and swollen i guess/hope.

even at high doses like 60-80mg a day, this wont effect me in a bad way? On top of that, all AAS aside.. if you were too take that much nolva, does it have sides on its own at a big dose like that?

swedes is offline Associate Member
    you are prolly sensitive bro...prolly the prop kicking in and giving it to you-better get on something soon before the other esters kick in and give you tits.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    if you are really prone, take the nolva for sure. It specializes in blocking gyno. If the circulating estro is still a problem, i would add some letro or aromasin .

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Some say nolva in very high doses can make some existing gyno go away. A lot of folk say letro will do it for you-so I would say letro, esp if you are this gyno prone-2 weeks is quick. As far as hindered gains, I have never heard anyone complain that he just wasn't getting all he should cause his nolva-it is just insignificant-so use the stuff.
    Really? I've had gyno since puberty and now at 24 I still have it! This is interesting to me, because it would be nice if I could get rid of it before I even start the cycle, or work on it while on-cycle. When you say VERY HIGH dosages, 100mg/day? 80mg/day? What do you think, and is Letro better than Nolva for getting rid of pre-cycle gyno.... or is letro better than Nolva in every aspect?

Quote Originally Posted by vein-x
    Really? I've had gyno since puberty and now at 24 I still have it! This is interesting to me, because it would be nice if I could get rid of it before I even start the cycle, or work on it while on-cycle. When you say VERY HIGH dosages, 100mg/day? 80mg/day? What do you think, and is Letro better than Nolva for getting rid of pre-cycle gyno.... or is letro better than Nolva in every aspect?
    Vein I say that "some say nolva will reduce gyno", meaning I have heard a few guys mention that at the first sign of a lump in the old tit they took lots, I would say up to 80mg but this would also depend on your size, and it not only stopped the progression but eliminated what was there, this is all anecdotal though. In Hooker's profile of letro there is a quoted study(mouse study, but a study nonetheless) in which
    “Our results also indicate aromatase overexpression-induced changes in mammary glands can be abrogated [destroyed] with very low concentrations of the aromatase inhibitor, letrozole.”(7)
    So If I were you I might just give the old letro a try, but if I were cycling and a small lump showed up I would up my nolva to 80 mg and see, all the while having letro on hand if the nolva ain't cutting it. IMO

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    This is a great example for why you should have nolvadex on hand or be taking 10mg ED when first starting your cycle!

BigJav is offline New Member
    You need to stop wasting time asking questions about ur strength or gains and worry about the gyno....unless ur willing to blow 3,000 on a surgery when it gets worse and then u will really lose all your mass...it has happened to plenty ppl i know for not being careful and taking more juice than they should be...get on some nova asap it will probly make ur nipples look normal the only reason they are puffy is cuz your probly retaining alot of water

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Why wouldnt u be doing Nolva to begin with? I really dont understand why people try to hold of until the last possible minute. It not only keeps you from having disgusting tits but also keeps ur bloat down. I would never run a cycle without running Nolva ED.

-Bino

Thread Information