insanepump621 is offline Member

liquid dbol giving me strep throat? possible?

I just started a test deca dbol cycle and im takin liquid dbol and squirting it into my mouth approx. 4 times a day to eqaul to 25mg a day and besides having the most god awful taste ever. Ive been coming down with a sore throat and I am gonna go to the docs tommrow to see wats up and im prolly comin down with strep. You think it could be from the dbol Ive taken for 6 days i had to stop today it was hard for me to swallow at times thank

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    doubtful. If you would prefer, squirt the dbol into a glass of grapefruit juice or some kind of drink which would kill the taste. Could be you are just getting sick but I never ran into that problem with liquid dbol. Of course it could be that you have fake gear and something in the gear is irritating your throat but that's just speculation. Let us know what the doc tells you, he'll probably take a throat culture to test for strep or whatnot. Are you running a fever as well?

im not running a fever but i do have a bad cough and a runny nose... ne more opinions?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I think Syma hit it on the head, you are either sick, or got shit gear. Go see your doc. And put the stuff in a small galss of oj or something, it will kill the taste.

One other poss, and I don't know how relevant this might be, but I had the same thing for nearly 2 months this summer assumed it was roid flu or something, but I could function so I didn't worry it. Finally go to the doc and he says I either have hay fever or acid reflux tearing up my throat. Turns out it was the acid reflux, and I think it was caused by my ldex(not arr), the shit caused me major heartburn. 1 months after I quit the ldex it is gone.
    Last edited by shortie; 09-30-2005 at 09:59 AM.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Sounds like a coincidence, very doubtful an oral could cause this.

M.

just went to the doctor and she said it looks like a chronic sore throat... and i asked her if it could be for the dbol and she sed she cudnt tell... I think I just might drop the dbols neways i already mist a day and a half of it... im lookin to get blood work done i know i should get my liver and thryoid panels and my test and estrogen levels done nething else. I am approx. one week in my test deca no more dbol cycle

Thread Information