Thread: Cycle Question

letch is offline New Member

Cycle Question

What is the best way to utilize 10 vials of sustenon 250 and 100/5mg of
    Dianabol ?

I am 27 years old and used to train real hard from age 15-25. Getting real serious with my occupation and devoting time to other things, I have slacked for the past two years. I have stayed consistant with my training, but have really slacked on my diet. I was wondering if the gear mentioned above can be cycled in order to get any solid gains.

Another question: What is everyone's opinion of cycling and taking Welbutrin or Lorazapam to calm the mood swings or will it mess you up emotionally?

Thanks,
    Letch

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Vials or Amps ?

100 5mg dbol is not really enough IMO. I recommend for a first course of dbol: 30mg ED for 4 weeks. this would be 180 5mg tabs.

I don't get mood swings when cycling so I cannot advise on your other question.
    Last edited by eGGz; 09-30-2005 at 12:26 AM.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Without a proper diet,the gear will be useless.I suggest you get your diet and training in order over the next few months,then consider running a cycle.

~Pinnacle~

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by letch
    Another question: What is everyone's opinion of cycling and taking Welbutrin or Lorazapam to calm the mood swings or will it mess you up emotionally?

Thanks,
    Letch
    What mood swings??? I was an angry dickhead before steroids ....

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by letch

Thanks,
    Letch
    personally, I think that roid rage shit is overrated, but that's me. if you're an agressive person before you cycle, you'll probably be a cock while on cycle. remember though, you are in control of yourself, not the gear. Juice wisley.

Thread Information