iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator

any way to tell?

how can you tell if any of the paper products out there are legit? is it just a matter of trusting your supplier? or is there some way to tell by how its packaged or marked in some way? sorry about the niave question, but a supplier i trust has just started carrying paper, and i need to know if i can tell whether they are real or not..............other than just eatin em i mean....hehe.

peace bb79

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Bump
    Barbells I was wondering the same thing when I was reading about them in a mag I have. I think I will bump this boy to get some answers hopefully cause I wanna know too

Originally posted by Sicilian30
    Bump
    Barbells I was wondering the same thing when I was reading about them in a mag I have. I think I will bump this boy to get some answers hopefully cause I wanna know too

thank you bro, all the help is appreciated.

peace bb79

Dizzy is offline Banned
    i ordered some last year...they were white paper, with black lines dividing each "hit" hehe. they are actually two pieces of blotter paper...with the dbol "paste" in the middle. of course there are a couple of people making this stuff now. i think the best way to tell if they are real is the taste. if you know the taste of thai dbol then that's what to look for. yummy.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd agree.. taste would have to be there.. everyone know's what plain paper tastes like probably?

maybe check out for a smell of some sort too??

dizzy,
    damn bro, im just gonna start pm'ing you with all my questions........thats twice you answered my posts and helped me both times. so what your sayin is that when the stuff comes, there wont be any way to tell, im gonna have to look for that dbol taste i know so well........

peace bb79

Dizzy is offline Banned
    yup...use them taste buds buddy.

hey,
    what about the paper winny, and anadrol ? unique taste on those too? they just taste like the tabs i guess? damn, i was hoping there was some way to tell they were good before i bought em..........

peace bb79

Dizzy is offline Banned
    well...like you said, it's really how much you trust your source...and honestly where ever he got them. the originator of the product posts over at bolex. i would ask your source where he gets them, then double check it. pm me if you need any help bro.

that sounds like a plan to me bro. i think i will drop him a line and see where he does get em. but even if i find that info out, im sure theres more than just the original guy at 'bolex doing this now, dont ya think? ah screw it, i will just go with the originals........i was thinking about how easy this stuff would be to get through customs, and it had me thinkin a little too hard i guess.

peace bb79

Dizzy is offline Banned
    lol...i feel ya. i just went back to the pinkies. they are cheaper, and easier to spot a fake. another thing about the paperbol is i'm not sure they are properly dosed. some pieces had more dbol than others. i like to know the exact amount of mg i'm getting. but they did work. no doubt about that.

dizzy
    thanks for all the help bro, i appreciate it.

peace bb79

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    what do the russian dbol taste like?

Thread Information