BlackStang is offline Associate Member

Anavar or Superdrol Cycle????

I have a bunch of anavar pills left over from a previous cycle. I have also orderd two bottles of superdrol because I have heard of the great gains. I was wondering which would be a better cycle?

I will be taking milk thistle, flax seed, flush free niacin, and maybe some hawthorne berry if on either. Also which would be the saffer choice? healthwise.

Thanks

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i wld go with the real gear. i can't imagine a legal supp working better then genuine aas...

Teegunn is offline Banned
    The legality really has nothing to do with Superdrol being good or not. It IS a real steroid , just not scheduled yet. I actually think you will see more results with the superdrol, believe it or not. It's good stuff.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are looking to put on some mass do the superdrol, if you are looking to just get strength but no wait then do anavar .... var sucks alone i would do superdrol but its whatever your goals are

klepp1214 is offline Junior Member
    i can attest to 13 pounds so far.. 3 weeks in with SD... very very little water.. and decent strength gains...i havent even been eating the best, atleast for the last 2 weeks.. first 2 i was over 3500 cals and 300g protien though. no sides whatsoever other than lethargy and a damn major appetitie suppressant for me

Hooksetter is offline Associate Member
    Whats the brand of superdrol pills u have? I just recently purchased superdrol made by Anabolic Extreme... I put a post up on doin a cycle of it and everyone that has tried it was real positive. One guy even claimed to keep 18 lbs. of pure muscle.

husky21 is offline Junior Member
    I know the jury is still out on the superdrol but I am currently running it and just in a little over a week i am seeing results. I know people are hung up on the legal vs not but sd is imo legit. I would go with the sd.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Teegunn
    The legality really has nothing to do with Superdrol being good or not. It IS a real steroid, just not scheduled yet. I actually think you will see more results with the superdrol, believe it or not. It's good stuff.

if it is a real steroid , does anyone know if it shuts u down or is liver toxic???

as for me picking var over it.. i wld never run an oral alone. i wld include test with any cycle i did.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by husky21
    I know the jury is still out on the superdrol but I am currently running it and just in a little over a week i am seeing results. I know people are hung up on the legal vs not but sd is imo legit. I would go with the sd.
    If SD is real, and what I've read (several testimonials) it is, then it would necessarily be hepatotoxic. But that's what liver protector is for right?

Regarding your secondary question of which is safer...see above!

Now the primary question..."the better cycle". Though this, as does everything I say lately will no doubt come under close scrutiny and lead to heavy sanctioning, I propose a compromise...since YOU'VE obviously elected not to include Test (NOT MY PREFERENCE).

Rather than deciding between them, take the best of both worlds and run your Var alongside SD, acknowledging the “1gm oral guideline” of course. But recruit Var's cutting properties to offset some of SD bloating sides, while benefiting from the anabolic rewards of both. A bloat reducing product would also be of benefit here, think of SD as Dbol 's presently legal little brother. Things that make you go hmmm.

VAR....SD

M.
    Last edited by magic32; 09-30-2005 at 08:03 AM. Reason: left something out

klepp1214 is offline Junior Member
    My superdrol is anabolic extreme... and yes its very real.. somewhere deep down inside i had a very very small bit of doubt, although not much. Regardless, for the first 2 weeks.. mostly nothing, but on week 3.. pfft i was up atleast a pound a day. Its like nothing, nothing, nothing, then bam.. since i got around week 3, the gains havent stopped. 193.5 today naked.. prior to starting i was 179 naked. I am holding some water, but water is strength so im fine with that... look a bit more swole anyhow =) I wont increase my dosage past 30mg daily, i wanted to go for 40 but its really hard on my appetite and makes me irritable. No headaches or any other sides though, maybe slight insomnia and im gonna check my BP probably tomorrow. Soon the gains wont be legitimate to discuss because my sust will be kicking in.. just finished my 2nd week on it. Hope some of that helps!

BlackStang is offline Associate Member
    Sorry guys have been busy and havn't been able to check out the thread. Decided to go with the SD because I would like to bulk and I do not wont to run both at the same time.

Received my SD today. I thought I was ordering anabolic extreme SD but received designer supplements brand. Same thing?

Thanks

BobShocker is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackStang
    Received my SD today. I thought I was ordering anabolic extreme SD but received designer supplements brand. Same thing?
    they are the same . . .

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackStang
    Sorry guys have been busy and havn't been able to check out the thread. Decided to go with the SD because I would like to bulk and I do not wont to run both at the same time.

yes.

superdrol is good stuff. hybrid of anadrol and masteron . it's 17aa so yes it raises liver values and often BP. also causes wicked muscle cramping and hypoclycemia (like most strong orals) it's only really good for 3-4 weeks or so IME; gains slowed for me then. look for 10+ solid lbs when used solo by anyone besides those close to their max weight. also makes a good kickstart. expect some water and mild strength gains. some get lethargic on >20mg/d

Thread Information