Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot

Exclamation Clen and sides!!!!!!!!

I see alot of guys on this board saying that their clen isn't working or its weak or they just have a high tolerance...............

Fact is if you get your clen from a reliable source then most likely it is not bunk!!!!!!!!!!

You DO NOT need to have sides from clen for it to be working!!!!!!!!!!! So in my opinion you dont need to run clen over 200mcgs......... It will work fine under normal recommended doses........

If your in the middle of a test e cycle and your not having roid rages and acne does it mean that the test isnt working????????? No It just means your body is not as susceptible to the sides of the drug!!!!!!! you dont go and up your test from 500mg week to 1000mg per week just cause your not getting sides do you????????

I'm not flamming anyone who has taken clen over 200mcgs, I'm just saying IMO its not necessary!!!!!!!!! We dont need new members who have never touched the stuff experimenting with doses that are excessivly high!!!!!!

Clen can be a very dangerous drug if not taken correctly!!!!!!!
    Last edited by CRUISECONTROL; 09-29-2005 at 12:11 PM.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    I see alot of guys on this board saying that their clen isn't working or its weak or they just have a high tolerance...............

Fact is if you get your clen from a reliable source then most likely it is not bunk!!!!!!!!!!

You DO NOT need to have sides from clen for it to be working!!!!!!!!!!! So in my opinion you dont need to run clen over 200mcgs......... It will work fine under normal recommended doses........

If your in the middle of a test e cycle and your not having roid rages and acne does it mean that the test isnt working????????? No It just means your body is not as supseptable to the sides of the drug!!!!!!! you dont go and up your test from 500mg week to 1000mg per week just cause your not getting sides do you????????

I'm not flamming anyone who has taken clen over 200mcgs, I'm just saying IMO its not necessary!!!!!!!!! We dont need new members who have never touched the stuff experimenting with doses that are excessivly high!!!!!!

PMs help me out with clen when I get some

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

If your in the middle of a test e cycle and your not having roid rages and acne does it mean that the test isnt working????????? No It just means your body is not as supseptable to the sides of the drug!!!!!!! you dont go and up your test from 500mg week to 1000mg per week just cause your not getting sides do you????????

I respectfully disagree Cruise.
    If you're taking Clen (and it's being absorbed) you WILL have Clen sides.

M.
    Last edited by magic32; 09-29-2005 at 11:50 AM. Reason: error

Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    I respectively disagree Cruise.

M.
    So are you saying that if your running 200mcgs ed of clen and not feeling sides then its not working???????

I do not get sides often with clen but if i run clen for @ 160mcgs ed for 6weeks straight and take benadryl every third week and get down from10-11 % bf to 8% is it not working

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I agree,especially since clen is dirt cheap to make.No reason to sell bunk.

I do however have a concern with a product from a well known company.I think there might be a dosing issue.Possible a bad batch,so to speak.I've never had to go above 100 mcgs before,this time I'm at 160 mcgs.That's not normal for me at all.I've taken nothing to down regulate my beta-2 receptors.they are wide open.I'm taking 2 80 mcgs doses 3 hrs apart.IMO,I should be bouncing off the walls at that dose,for me anyway.

Nice post though.I particularly agree with the newbie issue.

~Pinnacle~

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I agree,especially since clen is dirt cheap to make.No reason to sell bunk.

I do however have a concern with a product from a well known company.I think there might be a dosing issue.Possible a bad batch,so to speak.I've never had to go above 100 mcgs before,this time I'm at 160 mcgs.That's not normal for me at all.I've taken nothing to down regulate my beta-2 receptors.they are wide open.I'm taking 2 80 mcgs doses 3 hrs apart.IMO,I should be bouncing off the walls at that dose,for me anyway.

Nice post though.I particularly agree with the newbie issue.

~Pinnacle~
    im not famaliar with clen totally..so I should go at it for 6 weeks at 100mcg? Excuse my thread hijacking if it is

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    I respectfully disagree Cruise.

M.
    AND, a bigger penis!

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Im trying to figure out whats going on. I posted a thread in AR order forum. Maybe that will get some answers.

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    im not famaliar with clen totally..so I should go at it for 6 weeks at 100mcg? Excuse my thread hijacking if it is

you work your way up to 100. 20,40,60, etc. Then keep it a 100 using benedryl for a week every third week. 50-100mgs on the benedryl.

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    AND, a bigger penis!

If only I needed that kind of side effect.

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    If only I needed that kind of side effect.

If you take clen for 6 weeks straight you need to take benadryl (the allergy medice) @ 50-100mg every night every third week for the entire week

you can go up in dosage up to 200mcgs max IMO only if your body can handle that dosage
    Last edited by CRUISECONTROL; 09-29-2005 at 12:03 PM.

If you take clen for 6 weeks straight you need to take benadryl (the allergy medice) @ 50-100mg every night every third week for the entire week

you can go up in dosage cause you are a bigger guy up to 200mcgs max IMO only if your body can handle that dosage
    benedryl works, but I always prefer ketotefin in tabs... I find it more effective, and it makes me piss like a mf'er!

chest6 is offline Banned

you can go up in dosage up to 200mcgs max IMO only if your body can handle that dosage
    I got allergy medicines out the ass...allegra and another one..will these do or does benadryl have a certain aspect to it that I am missing..excuse me not knowing shit about this

benedryl works, but I always prefer ketotefin in tabs... I find it more effective, and it makes me piss like a mf'er!
    Yes ketotefin works great and the reason why your pissing lika mf'er is the 2 gallons of water your drinking

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    I never went above 60 mcg and had really good results

I got allergy medicines out the ass...allegra and another one..will these do or does benadryl have a certain aspect to it that I am missing..excuse me not knowing shit about this

Benadryl or ketotefin

Yes ketotefin works great and the reason why your pissing lika mf'er is the 2 gallons of water your drinking
    Yes, yes, very true... but it actually makes me piss MORE... I'm hungry and going to get a slice of pizza... I'm trying to incorporate my pro/fat/carb meal into my day...

Yes, yes, very true... but it actually makes me piss MORE... I'm hungry and going to get a slice of pizza... I'm trying to incorporate my pro/fat/carb meal into my day...

you go boyee

bump

If your in the middle of a test e cycle and your not having roid rages and acne does it mean that the test isnt working????????? No It just means your body is not as susceptible to the sides of the drug!!!!!!! you dont go and up your test from 500mg week to 1000mg per week just cause your not getting sides do you????????

Good advice!
    And if I ever see anyone contradicting it, I'll be sure to tell them what you said.

M.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump the advice

Good advice!
    And if I ever see anyone contradicting it, I'll be sure to tell them what you said.

M.
    Thanks M, I'm pretty sure I know what you meant in your first post ......... I think we just had a slight mis-communication
    Last edited by CRUISECONTROL; 09-29-2005 at 01:03 PM.

Thanks M, I'm pretty sure I know what you meant in your previous statement......... I think we just had a slight mis-communication
    Understood.
    I was just warning a newbie of this danger today...

This guy the other day only took 100mcgs on day one (of course he wasn’t on ECA) and well, read what happened to him below…

Too much Clen , help!!!
    I think I went a little overboard. I took a 100mcg's and I am still shaking like crazy. What to do to help subside these side effects. I took it yesterday at 4pm, went to the gym at 5:30pm, worked out for an 1 1/2 hours, then about 20 minutes after working, my legs start getting weak and I am starting to shake. Plus, I got this f**king migraine now. I know now to use a lower dose, but in the meantime, what can I do for this situation? Any suggestions are welcomed.

Here’s the thread…
    Too much Clen, help!!!

M.

Understood.
    I was just warning a newbie of this danger today...

This guy the other day only took 100mcgs on day one (of course he wasn’t on ECA) and well, read what happened to him below…

Too much Clen , help!!!
    I think I went a little overboard. I took a 100mcg's and I am still shaking like crazy. What to do to help subside these side effects. I took it yesterday at 4pm, went to the gym at 5:30pm, worked out for an 1 1/2 hours, then about 20 minutes after working, my legs start getting weak and I am starting to shake. Plus, I got this f**king migraine now. I know now to use a lower dose, but in the meantime, what can I do for this situation? Any suggestions are welcomed.

Here’s the thread…
    Too much Clen, help!!!

M.

good post

mitch911 is offline Member
    what if i started ECA week 1 stopped the ECA at the and started my clen halfway through week 2 .. should i be taking bendryl week 3 or week 4?

Quote Originally Posted by mitch911
    what if i started ECA week 1 stopped the ECA at the and started my clen halfway through week 2 .. should i be taking bendryl week 3 or week 4?

Thread Hijack!!!! but no the eca stack should be after the first two weeks on clen for the following two weeks........ known as 2 on 2 off

The benadryl or ketotefin only needs to be used if your running clen for say 6 weeks straight and you take it during the 3rd weeks.............

Clen is optimized through continuous usage. If you stop and take something else/anything else, you lose the time spent. It's not like military, you don't get R&R and still achieve maximum benefit. So why would you ever stop mid cycle?

Read the Clen Profile. Here is an excerpt:

"...In addition, since clen alone is similar to clen+excercise for those first 2 weeks...why would you ever use a 2on/2off protocol? Keep in mind that animal responses to beta-agonist/antagonists differ a bit from ours…but I’m sure that you get the idea that 2on/2off is not a great dosing protocol. If I were using clen, I’d be using it for 6-12 weeks at a time, if I expected to get maximum results from it..."
    -Hooker
    M.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Good post Cruisey. I totally agree. More doesn't mean better.

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    Good post Cruisey. I totally agree. More doesn't mean better.
    Thanks bro

Clen is optimized through continuous usage. If you stop and take something else/anything else, you lose the time spent. It's not like military, you don't get R&R and still achieve maximum benefit. So why would you ever stop mid cycle?

Read the Clen Profile. Here is an excerpt:

"...In addition, since clen alone is similar to clen+excercise for those first 2 weeks...why would you ever use a 2on/2off protocol? Keep in mind that animal responses to beta-agonist/antagonists differ a bit from ours…but I’m sure that you get the idea that 2on/2off is not a great dosing protocol. If I were using clen, I’d be using it for 6-12 weeks at a time, if I expected to get maximum results from it..."
    -Hooker
    M.
    srry about the hijack ..but to clear things up im not using the 2 on 2 off garbage..im plannin on using it for 6 weeks straight with the benadryl to upgrade receptors ...my question was that i got back on the ECA while waitin for the clen to arrive when it arrived during 1.5 weeks of ECA usage..therefore i started using clen while have been on ECA for 1.5 weeks ...so the question is should i use the benadryl on the scheduled week 3 of clen or ..should i use benadryl on week 2 of clen due to beeing on ECA for 1.5 weeks before

srry about the hijack ..but to clear things up im not using the 2 on 2 off garbage..im plannin on using it for 6 weeks straight with the benadryl to upgrade receptors ...my question was that i got back on the ECA while waitin for the clen to arrive when it arrived during 1.5 weeks of ECA usage..therefore i started using clen while have been on ECA for 1.5 weeks ...so the question is should i use the benadryl on the scheduled week 3 of clen or ..should i use benadryl on week 2 of clen due to beeing on ECA for 1.5 weeks before
    I recommend staying on the ECA for the remainder of the week then restart the clen as a whole new cylce (so week 3 and 6)

yeaa its a little too late for that i started my clen when i recieved it ...tues...now im gunna do 100mcg tomor and see how i handle it ..i just want some advice of when to take the benadryl considering i did ECA for a week before the clen

yeaa its a little too late for that i started my clen when i recieved it ...tues...now im gunna do 100mcg tomor and see how i handle it ..i just want some advice of when to take the benadryl considering i did ECA for a week before the clen
    3rd week from when you restarted

so the 3rd week from the ECA right

so the 3rd week from the ECA right
    yes that should be ok

TRICK is offline Associate Member
    the active ingredient you're looking for is diphenhydramine.

Quote Originally Posted by TRICK
    the active ingredient you're looking for is diphenhydramine.
    Good one trick

Good one trick
    Cruise,
    Just wanted to say, love the avatar man...

M.

Cruise,
    Just wanted to say, love the avatar man...

M.

Thank you its my Fiancee

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information