Thread: cycle opinions

dragon69 is offline Member

cycle opinions

I'm trying to design my next cycle. I'm doing Prop/TrenA cutter right now.

Thinking of doing this for a cutter next for 12 weeks.

Sustanon 250mg EOD
    Masteron 100mg EOD
    Anavar 40mg ED (last 7 weeks)

and of course PCT afterwards.

Opinions?

oh yes AND I will make certain my bf is low enough before I decide to go ahead with adding the masteron into the cycle design.

bump......baron you have an input?

bump

anyone?

holy crap, no one in like 24 hours has posted a single message in this thread. wtf?

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    well, if your current cycle goes well, that would be an awesome cycle. the masteron will be awesome with low bf%. looks good to me

alright, excellent.
    Any others for input?

you ever think of running NPP, short acting deca ?? or maybe some eq??

and why the sust. why not prop again/?

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    you ever think of running NPP, short acting deca?? or maybe some eq??
    I really don't want deca , it really spooks me after researching it. NPP is different in some ways and I'm not clear whether or not it has similar negative sides as deca. Opinion here?

Why do you suggest NPP btw? What would it do for me?

and why the sust. why not prop again/?
    shots are pretty bad with my prop....and at least I can do EOD with the Sust, while still having lower water retention.

NPP is a quicker acting ester of nadrolone (fast acting deca ). it is said to put on quality muscle with little water retetion. kinda like test prop being NPP and test e being DECA, get it. deca is awesome when running with test. i've gained quality muscle and alot of strength with this drug. don't be afraid of it, people just talk negative about it when it's not accompanied by testosterone .....then it sucks. how do you figure low retention with sust. i've seen quite the opposite, it contains very long esters, wich equals water.

every profile I have ever read states that it has noticably less water retention than cyp or enant. Although I do know some don't respond that way too.
    Deca holds onto you for up to a year and a half. Not into that at all. Deca Dick scares the shit out of me too.
    But is NPP different in that regard?

well if you plan on taking a piss test for a competition, then that would be the only thing to wory about with deca or npp. it just shows up on tests for that long, it's not like it effects you for a year. all of my friends take sust except me, they blow up like balloons on that shit, but your right everyone is differetn. you might get lucky. you won't get deca dick while running sust bro. just run your test atleast 100mgs higher than the deca dose. you've got nothing to worry about with deca/test. i ran that my first cycle with no sides except a little acne. you think deca is suppressive, try some tren ....yikes

NPP is a quicker acting ester of nadrolone (fast acting deca). it is said to put on quality muscle with little water retetion. kinda like test prop being NPP and test e being DECA, get it. deca is awesome when running with test. i've gained quality muscle and alot of strength with this drug. don't be afraid of it, people just talk negative about it when it's not accompanied by testosterone.....then it sucks. how do you figure low retention with sust. i've seen quite the opposite, it contains very long esters, wich equals water.
    Oh ya, I forgot to mention, the masteron should deal with any estrogen related water retention as it's also an anti-aromatising agent.

Hmmm could also put EQ in here as well.

well if you plan on taking a piss test for a competition, then that would be the only thing to wory about with deca or npp. it just shows up on tests for that long, it's not like it effects you for a year. all of my friends take sust except me, they blow up like balloons on that shit, but your right everyone is differetn. you might get lucky. you won't get deca dick while running sust bro. just run your test atleast 100mgs higher than the deca dose. you've got nothing to worry about with deca/test. i ran that my first cycle with no sides except a little acne. you think deca is suppressive, try some tren....yikes
    Deca is known to be the hardest to recover from. Much more than tren . This is well known.
    Also, I mentioned in post 1 that I'm on tren A now. I don't seem to have any trouble with it at all oddly enough.

your right masteron will work as an AI. i want to try that one out. one thing for sure though man, deca is not as suppressive as tren bro THIS is well known. i don't no who told you that but ask any mod or vet to confirm this if your curious. read hookers profile section. hows the tren going, lots of strength??

btw i ran deca for 13wks and never lost sex drive from the begining all the way through pct. no lie

btw i ran deca for 13wks and never lost sex drive from the begining all the way through pct. no lie
    I know a guy whose drive goes UP with deca . Strange.

I know tren is suppresive, but I have read many places and here too that deca is the top HTPA-suppresor.

so you like the cycle then? Kinda sounds good to me, wanted some opinions though.

so you like the cycle then? Kinda sounds good to me, wanted some opinions though.

I'm trying to design my next cycle. I'm doing Prop/TrenA cutter right now.

Thinking of doing this for a cutter next for 12 weeks.

Sustanon 250mg EOD
    Masteron 100mg EOD
    Anavar 40-60mg ED (last 7 weeks)

(maybe could add EQ too at 150mg EOD)

and of course PCT afterwards.

I will make certain my bf is low enough before I decide to go ahead with adding the masteron into the cycle design.

Opinions?

Thread Information