amature225 is offline Associate Member

sketchy pct advice??

I just finished a 10 wk. cycle of test e.(400mg) and deca (300mg). I am 185lbs now. I got my gear through a legit "prescription" shop tha most people on this forum have heard about. I got HCG and Clomid for PCT (I took the HCG in the middle of my cycle as well).

The problem is: the instructions I was given from this company was to start PCT (Clomid and HCG) 1 week after my last injection. On this forum many people seem to say PCT should begin after a FEW weeks. Can some people please give advice? Is this company just wanting me to finish PCT soon so I can buy from them again, or do they really think PCT should begin so soon?

My last Test E. was 10 days ago, my last deca was 7 days ago.

Thanks!

swedes is offline Associate Member
    HCG only should be taken half way through and later in the cycle-the other stuff not until everything has cleared from your system-2-3 weeks for deca and test.

UK CHRIS is offline Associate Member
    I use the hcg at either 500iu eod or 1000iu e3d during the three weeks after my last jab leading up tp pct but not during pct itself.

Caz84 is offline Junior Member
    Yup.... Never use HCG during pct as it is counter-productive. And clomid therapy should begin three weeks after your last shot, as the active life of the longest acting steroid (Deca ) that you are using is three weeks.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Caz84
    Yup.... Never use HCG during pct as it is counter-productive. And clomid therapy should begin three weeks after your last shot, as the active life of the longest acting steroid (Deca) that you are using is three weeks.
    Not true. Just continue with the nolva at about 20mg ED for a month after the HCG is done. I use it at the end of a cycle when the longest esters are clearing my blood. works awsome, havent even felt a libido dip. A bit more laid back though (i luv tren !)

Thread Information