testosterona is offline Anabolic Member

tbol mid cycle?? PINNACLE WHATS UP

sup guys, im going to be in whislter BC at the very end of my cycle for four days. for those of you living on the moon, it is snowboarding/party heaven. i know that i'll be downing a few when i'm there so i don't want to be taking any orals. also, the less i have to bring through the border the better. would something like this still be beneficial?
    test e 600mgs wk 1-12
    tbol 65mgs ed wk 5-10 (or would 6-11 be better)
    prop 75mgs ed wk 12-14

will i keep my vascularity and strength from the tbol even though i will be running just prop for the last month? Pinnacle....opinion
    BTW i will be in BC for wk 12

G-13 is offline Member
    Go to bed dude!!lol

I ran t-bol at the beginning of my cycle and i liked it. I think the t-bol will help you keep your strength. I take it every 4hours and it worked better than twice a day. I dont know if i helped you at all here. I guess your running the t-bol at the end because your switching to prop, is that correct?
    I would run it at the beginning for 3 weeks to kick it up a notch and then run it the last 2 weeks with your prop cycle. Thats if all you have is enough for 5 weeks. Its out of your system in a 6-12 hours or something like that.

bump, should i put it in the middle, or save it until the end. keep in mind the few beers i whil have while on vacation.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Wasss upppp with you?

Why not start the Tbol right after you came back from vacation(at week 13)?Just extend the cycle a week or two longer.Not like that has never been done before or anything.

~Pinnacle~

well i want to run it before vacation (wk 12). half of me wants to look good for the snow bunnies, and half of me is just axious to start it sooOOn. Also if i ran it at wk 13 i would need to put on an extra 5wks of test in there. not really wanting a 20wkr, its' only my 2nd time around. what's up with just running it in the middle, 4wks before PCT? or should i just run it through vacation/ alcohol.(don't feel to good about that)

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    well i want to run it before vacation (wk 12). half of me wants to look good for the snow bunnies, and half of me is just axious to start it sooOOn. Also if i ran it at wk 13 i would need to put on an extra 5wks of test in there. not really wanting a 20wkr, its' only my 2nd time around. what's up with just running it in the middle, 4wks before PCT? or should i just run it through vacation/ alcohol.(don't feel to good about that)
    You'd be running it week 13,14,15, and 16 with prop.That's not 20 weeks in my book.

And how are the snow bunnies going to tell how good you look wrapped up in a winter jacket?

~Pinnacle~

it's 6wks of tbol so it would be 18wks, what ya think? I need a decision DAMNIT!!
    when snow bunnies' clothes are droppin outside my condo in our hot tub, so will mine

it's 6wks of tbol so it would be 18wks, what ya think? I need a decision DAMNIT!!
    when snow bunnies' clothes are droppin outside my condo in our hot tub, so will mine
    Run it before vacation then.No ned to disappoint the snow bunnies

~Pinnacle~

alrighty thanks pinn

europeman is offline Junior Member
    i know that i'll be downing a few when i'm there so i don't want to be taking any orals.
    is it really that bad to take some beers as a bodybuilder, i remember reading about Arnold that did the same

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Run it before vacation then.No ned to disappoint the snow bunnies

~Pinnacle~
    lol. Limit your drinking bro and don't be drinking with tbol for sure.

Thread Information