BOBBY D is offline Member

SUST. 250 SOON IN NOV., CRITIQUE CYCLE & NOLVADEX ?

hey guys, starting sust/dbol cycle in november:
    sust250= .5cc's eod, wks 1-12
    dbol= 30mgs, wks 1-4 my question:

i am not really gyno sensitive (only itchy nipples from dbol so i will take nolv. 10mgs/day or eod in the begining of 1-4wks) & i understand that sust. doesn't give u the bloat like test cyp. or eth. so i have nolvadex just in case but do i need to take it throughout the cycle or just keep an eye on my body & take when i see signs. i will use it for pct w/ clomid for the proper amount of pct time. this is my 2nd cycle, stats: 160lbs, 5'-5".

1. will follow good bulk diet

also:

2. why is it recommended by some guys to take nolv. during pct, being that ur off juice can u still get gyno signs.

thanks guys, please help

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY D
    hey guys, starting sust/dbol cycle in november:
    sust250= .5cc's eod, wks 1-12
    dbol= 30mgs, wks 1-4 my question:

i am not really gyno sensitive (only itchy nipples from dbol so i will take nolv. 10mgs/day or eod in the begining of 1-4wks) & i understand that sust. doesn't give u the bloat like test cyp. or eth. so i have nolvadex just in case but do i need to take it throughout the cycle or just keep an eye on my body & take when i see signs. i will use it for pct w/ clomid for the proper amount of pct time. this is my 2nd cycle, stats: 160lbs, 5'-5".

1. will follow good bulk diet

also:

2. why is it recommended by some guys to take nolv. during pct, being that ur off juice can u still get gyno signs.

thanks guys, please help
    Personally, I would take 10mgs and bump it up at any signs.

Second, the reason you take nolva in pct is because you were giving yourself replacement hormones. Now those hormones are gone but you still have the elevated estrogen level that comes with the high test level.

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Personally, I would take 10mgs and bump it up at any signs.

Second, the reason you take nolva in pct is because you were giving yourself replacement hormones. Now those hormones are gone but you still have the elevated estrogen level that comes with the high test level.
    ok thanks for the answer on pct nolv., other than that w/ a good bulk diet does my cycle look good for the winter.

RA
    ok thanks for the answer on pct nolv., other than that w/ a good bulk diet does my cycle look good for the winter.

Yes. How many previous cycles, if any?

1 dbol only like 3yrs ago for 5wks, pyramiding down the last 2wks (if u call that a cycle) & test cyp./deca /dbol 1-12wks about 3 months ago, didn't gain much, diet was off.

RA
    1 dbol only like 3yrs ago for 5wks, pyramiding down the last 2wks (if u call that a cycle) & test cyp./deca/dbol 1-12wks about 3 months ago, didn't gain much, diet was off.
    If you did 30mgs of dbol before you probably want to bump that dose. Also might want to bump the sus up if you did 500 before.

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    If you did 30mgs of dbol before you probably want to bump that dose. Also might want to bump the sus up if you did 500 before.
    i only did 500 of test cyp. not sust., what should i bump it up to. please convert it in cc's for me, its less confusing. (maybe .75 cc's eod) & as for the dbol i respond better to a lower dose of 30mgs, plus i have to test my liver out cause i elevated them before from excessive drinkin after cycle so i have to watch, i had some pain.

RA
    i only did 500 of test cyp. not sust., what should i bump it up to. please convert it in cc's for me, its less confusing. (maybe .75 cc's eod) & as for the dbol i respond better to a lower dose of 30mgs, plus i have to test my liver out cause i elevated them before from excessive drinkin after cycle so i have to watch, i had some pain.
    Yes, if you can do the .75 cc that would be good. no more drinking.

Ok, I do it too.

no drinkin for me from 2 wks ago-end of cycle in january. superbowl time ill celebrate a little. thanks bro. but seriously i have to keep in shape no drinkin

Thread Information