AZNCUTTER is offline New Member

Ib E Clen And T3

Ok people i recieved my stuff from *** on monday and have been dosing it

25mcg
    25mcg
    50mcg
    50mcg so far on clen and im not feeling a single thing? Should I increase my dosage or could it be a bad batch? Also the t3 i got has kind of a sweet taste to it. If anybody has purchased from them could give me feed back on it.

guildwars05 is offline Associate Member
    i run 60 mcg clen a day at the start..top it off at 100 mcg. I took bulgarian clen before...very potent shit...then I took a liquid clen from CNW. very nice. they discontinued that because of legal issues i believe. are you running AR l-clen?

i suggest trying 60mcg I dont do any type of pyramid scheme. Most of that shit is worthless in my opinion. There are a few threads on how to take it as well. 2 week on..2 off.. etc. also another member did a scientific study on it ....something about taking benadryl ..you can prolong your clen usage. etc. read up on clen. What type of clen did you get?

bigbadbootydaddy is offline Associate Member
    Used it before, it worked good for me. Just make sure you shake the bottle really well everytime before using.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah i got t3 a while back from I B E and it was sweet...but you got to try the grape t3 from ARR, it's the shit

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by AZNCUTTER
    Ok people i recieved my stuff from *** on monday and have been dosing it

25mcg
    25mcg
    50mcg
    50mcg so far on clen and im not feeling a single thing? Should I increase my dosage or could it be a bad batch? Also the t3 i got has kind of a sweet taste to it. If anybody has purchased from them could give me feed back on it.

I promised Cruise I'd do this when I encountered this question so, for you Cruise...

READ THIS:
    Clen and sides!!!!!!!!

M.

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32

I promised Cruise I'd do this when I encountered this question so, for you Cruise...

READ THIS:
    Clen and sides!!!!!!!!

M.
    Thanks Magic.............

Hey Azncutter after reading my thread I hope you understand that you dont have to be feeling sides for clen to be working......... you can continue increasing your dosages up to 200mcgs (thats alot) and IMO it should work just fine even if your not having sides

Thread Information