Thread: Dianabol

BadAssBuildin is offline New Member

Dianabol

Hi There,
    Im really curious just now about different routes to weight gain.
    I spent last year putting on 1 1/2st naturally and then lost it all within a month due to a family problem that kept me from training.
    I have a really fast metabolism and find it murder to gain weight so started reading up forums etc to find "other ways".
    Im not really familiar with most stacks/cycles and would like advice on whats best for a "newbie" and safest as Im 19 and dont want to F*** myself up in anyway.
    Any tips???????

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by BadAssBuildin
    Hi There,
    Im really curious just now about different routes to weight gain.
    I spent last year putting on 1 1/2st naturally and then lost it all within a month due to a family problem that kept me from training.
    I have a really fast metabolism and find it murder to gain weight so started reading up forums etc to find "other ways".
    Im not really familiar with most stacks/cycles and would like advice on whats best for a "newbie" and safest as Im 19 and dont want to F*** myself up in anyway.
    Any tips???????

My .02, for what its worth, would be to wait a couple years. During that time, learn how to eat and gain weight naturally. If you dont eat good all your going to do with aas is blow up and shrink, blow up and shrink.

Im not new to bodybuilding and already know how to eat/bulk properly.
    I gained 20-22lb last year due to my diet and Nlarge2. I got seriously sidetracked and never ate/trained for over 1month and lost all of my hard gained weight.
    I decided to get myself re-motivated and have been back at it for a month now and only gained 2lb roughly. I know I have the will/determination(and knowlege) to keep on gaining without Gear but you know what its like, when you want something you want it now!!! And when your Big.......Your never Big enough.
    Im only looking for opinions.............

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Opinion would be to get to where you were before naturally. Even if this takes a couple of years(24 sounds like a good age), you have the rest of your life to get big.

BOBBY D is offline Member
    no dbol at 19 or any roids. i wish i still had my 19yr old body & train naturally.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by BadAssBuildin
    Im not new to bodybuilding and already know how to eat/bulk properly.
    I gained 20-22lb last year due to my diet and Nlarge2. I got seriously sidetracked and never ate/trained for over 1month and lost all of my hard gained weight.
    I decided to get myself re-motivated and have been back at it for a month now and only gained 2lb roughly. I know I have the will/determination(and knowlege) to keep on gaining without Gear but you know what its like, when you want something you want it now!!! And when your Big.......Your never Big enough.
    Im only looking for opinions.............
    You lost 22lbs in 1 month?

More or less.......
    I had 2weeks in Magaluf and then came home to a family problem which really put me off my routine and I was hardly eating/sleeping. Its quite easy to lose so much so quick with my metabolism.

Thread Information