Thread: Tren depot

dsa8864667 is offline Member

Tren depot

Was wondering if Tren depot is the same thing as Tren E . Also wondering if i do 400mg aweek of Tren E for 15 weeks is enough. BTW this would be my 4th cycle and would of course stack it with Test E and EQ.

david beads is offline Junior Member
    In my opinion thats a little long to run the tren . I would run it at 400mgs for 10-12 weeks max

But it take 4 weeks to kick in so realy i would be doing it 11weeks.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dsa8864667
    But it take 4 weeks to kick in so realy i would be doing it 11weeks.
    but its effective for a couple weeks after your last shot... and yes, run it a bit shorter and drop the EQ. Tren /test is good enough, trust me.

What do u guys recomend tren depot or tren E and is 400mg enough for either one of these.

help

run tren ace 50mg ED if your new to it.

I heard you get worst side from tren ace plus dont want to inject every day and want best gains posible.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    I heard you get worst side from tren ace plus dont want to inject every day and want best gains posible.
    Tren sides are not ester dependent. The difference is, with ace, you can make quicker adjustments if you get some excessive sides. With enan, if the sides become unbearable, you are locked in for a couple of weeks and will just have too suffer through.

I would take the risk to get best gains so tren e is better choice for gains over tre ace correct. Would 400mg of tren e be enough for a 15 week cycl?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I would take the risk to get best gains so tren e is better choice for gains over tre ace correct. Would 400mg of tren e be enough for a 15 week cycl?
    IMO Tren A will yield faster gains of similar quality, and if you react poorly to it you can shut it down and have the shit out of your system in days not weeks.As far as dose, tren a 50-75 mg ed, so 400 mg /wk tren e is right in that range but 15 weeks is long I wouldn't reccomend longer than 8 weeks of Tren A for a first use. And for my 2 cents the first experiment should be with the Tren A, just easier to get off if needed, and trust me some guys can't handle the stuff.

What size pin would u use for tren a.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    IMO Tren A will yield faster gains of similar quality, and if you react poorly to it you can shut it down and have the shit out of your system in days not weeks.As far as dose, tren a 50-75 mg ed, so 400 mg /wk tren e is right in that range but 15 weeks is long I wouldn't reccomend longer than 8 weeks of Tren A for a first use. And for my 2 cents the first experiment should be with the Tren A, just easier to get off if needed, and trust me some guys can't handle the stuff.
    This is some good advice. Tren gives me big time night sweats which I don't really mind that much. Some people just cannot sleep while running tren. If you are one of those and you choose Tren E you might not sleep for a couple of weeks. This is worst case scenario of course.

I use a 25g 1" pin for all my injections, but I don't do gluteus maximus anymore. 25g or 23g 1.5" is recomended for glutes.

OK : listen... tren ace and tren e are the same thing. The only difference is time release. Tren e will build up in your system, and peak after a few weeks. Tren ace is will peak in less than 1 week. Injecting every day is the best way because your levels are the most stable with tren a. Varying levels of tren will mess with your head big time, stable levels will be easier to tolerate. This is from EXPERIENCE not just something i read. Another reason tren a is a good place to start is this : if you cant handle the sides, 3 days later after stopping or lowering dose your ok. Tren e, your stuck with sides for a couple weeks or more.... this is not fun, high blood preasure, headaches, night sweats, aggression, insomnia etc. Now, did i cover the question this time?????

Thread Information