Thread: new to DNP

nixonc is offline Junior Member

new to DNP

hi all
    im thinking hard to give dnp a try. i have spent two days around 12hr research. im still in too minds. i think a low dose seems to be the way!
    how did you guys first think im going to try this and did u have seconed thought before you started.. also i have been trying to look on the internet for them.. i can only find $7 a 200mg pill, thats way over priced! who likes it and whos scared sh!*less of it...

thanks for you time

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    have yo tried clen /t3 or an eca stack first bro. DNP is very harsh bro and i woulden't recomend anyone to take it

yes i have tried ECA stack i have just done 4weeks going to lay of for a while.. i did to well but just need that exta round the love handles and the front... seems to have a good responce if tske correctly and safley...

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    if you mind's set on doing it bro there's nothing i can say to change your mind just be carefull and know what you doing

cheers stocky still considering it.. still reasearching it.... i may not touch it, depends on the responce i get.. as i have good and bad...

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    DNP is great if used properly and can be very safe, i'm on my 5th cycle at the moment.
    7$/cap that's insane! 1-1.5$/cap is the price! If you have any questions i'd be happy to help.

FireBush is offline Junior Member
    i would research for a little more than 2 days before you go anywhere near it, jmho

babyboy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MaNofSteeL
    DNP is great if used properly and can be very safe, i'm on my 5th cycle at the moment.
    7$/cap that's insane! 1-1.5$/cap is the price! If you have any questions i'd be happy to help.
    MaNofSteeL, im also looking for a little help, have the same problem searching, it wont let me pm u so can you please email me [email protected].. thanks man

Thread Information