devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead

(rename) more opinions please

dont worry bro i havent started anything and wound up in a jam, i was just curious if it would cause problems if i used omnadren for 4-5 weeks and then switched to test-e? or if i could bridge it with some dbol ?

planned cycle (1st real cycle)

1-12 omnas 125mg EOD
    1-4 Dbol 30mg a day
    nolva 10mg a day though out

pct with clomid and clen

any suggestions?
    Last edited by devil1; 09-30-2005 at 08:36 PM.

i'll assume it's not the old omnadren and therefore is pretty much sust 250.

its a waste of your time and money to only 375mg/wk

i would run 750mg/wk for the first 4-5 wks to make sure you have enough short esters in you to jumpstart your cycle (270mg)

your long esters will be at 480 mg/wk
    so at wk 5 or 6 when you switch i would take a little more than 500mg of test e (maybe 625 or 750)
    but run it at 500mg/wk there on out

bump

anymore opinions bros? fixin to start, and want to make sure everything is good. i want this one to count

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You will be fine switching over to Enan.............

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Why not just run enanthate all the way through.Save the omna's for another day.It's your first cycle.Keep it simple.

~Pinnacle~

i have the omnas now(enough to run a whole cycle) i am getting some test e soon and am thinking of making some also. i was just thinking of switching once i got the E in my hands, and in the mean time running a higher dose of the omna.

Quote Originally Posted by devil1
    i have the omnas now(enough to run a whole cycle) i am getting some test e soon and am thinking of making some also. i was just thinking of switching once i got the E in my hands, and in the mean time running a higher dose of the omna.
    You'll be alright switching over.I just think being it's your first cycle,you'd want to keep your blood levels as stable as possible.Doing the switch over,you'll get some inconsistent blood levels that won't necessarily hurt any gains,but could possibly give you an unwanted side or two.You have so much to learn on your first cycle,by making it more confusing just opens you up for more mistakes.And believe me,you'll make mistakes like the rest of us did.

~Pinnacle~

i have made mistakes, this isnt my first cycle, just the one im going to call my first. i want it to be as perfect as possible. so should i just wait for the test-e? and do a test e cycle only instead of the omnas? (ive got all anti e's and PCT)

Quote Originally Posted by devil1
    i have made mistakes, this isnt my first cycle, just the one im going to call my first. i want it to be as perfect as possible. so should i just wait for the test-e? and do a test e cycle only instead of the omnas? (ive got all anti e's and PCT)
    I would bro..i think you'll be much happier with the results off an enanthate cycle.A few weks won't kill you.It will give you more time to get your ducks in a row.Meaning you can write out your diet for the first 5 weeks,training schedule,stock up on vitamins and supplements ect ect...

~Pinnacle~

Thread Information