Headred15 is offline New Member

Not getting bigger with the Gear

I am currently about 6 weeks into my cycle which consists of:

500mg/Week Test
    600mg/Week Deca
    75mg/Day Anadrol (stopped taking the anadrol after 2 1/2 weeks)

My question is that why I am not getting visibly bigger. I mean of course Im gaining some mass, but completely dissapointed in the results so far. Ive seen guys take the juice and just completley blow up. Noticably...

Im 5'8 and about 168 lbs. My natural weight (if I stopped working out) would be about 145 lbs. So ive gained about 20 pounds. I have no idea where it went though cause I dont see it. I know that Im a small guy naturally but come on.. There are a few people who see me who I havent seen in a while and they say ,"Oh you're getting bigger huh?" and blah blah, but nothing really all that great.

Also I am getting alot stronger. Alot. My bench went up about 80 lbs., squat went up about 150 lbs, which tells me its not that I dont train hard enough, because,really, Im in the gym 2 hours a day and I see that Im the one working the hardest in that bitch. In my own opinion at least...

The only other factor I can see is food consumption. I try to get in about 3500 calories a day but its hard...Damn hard. I cant keep buying weight gainer cause It only last 5 servings and its about 40 bucks a pop. Anyone else know of any High calorie/ low fat foods?

My protein consumption is near about 140g a day. I know your suppost to get 1 g for every pound of body weight, but I have a scheduled routine when it comes to protein and its hard to squeeze in 25 more grams...

Sorry this post is so long its just that I dont know what the problem is... Its really bothing the shit out of me and I dont know what to do.. Also I know my gear isnt fake, its real. Any suggestions for my 2nd cycle? Any suggestions on getting bigger? Sorry again about the lenght of the post... Thanks.

Curt

guildwars05 is offline Associate Member
    Test should be run longer than deca . also the dose of test should be greater than deca.

_Chris_ is offline Associate Member
    You've got to eat to grow!! Don't worry about fat gain for now, just eat, eat & eat, keep it as clean as poss

Also, I never see growth in myself, It's because you see yourself everyday so you dont notice any change.

Taking pictures is a good way to compare.

As long as your getting stronger, your muscle fibres will be getting bigger

Also, I'd be looking to double that protein intake

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    up the calories bro

and also up your protein in take

My Test is like that because its 250mg per CC and I dont want to bump it up to 750mg of Test..

The deca is 300mg per CC... I just take 2 CC's of both..

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    You probably look at yourself everyday in the mirror right? When you were a kid did you ever notice yourself getting taller day by day? I think not. You need to base your results on facts, not subjective crap of "do i look big". Test your bodyweight, bodyfat, and max out on dead, squat, and bench. If your bodyweight went up, you got bigger plain and simple and if your strength went up as well you can be sure you gained at least some muscle mass. Taking measurments is also a good plan.

I guess your right...

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    up the calories bro

and also up your protein in take

there's your answer right here... there is a post on here that has a calculator to figure out how many calories u need a day to be over your maintenance level... 3500?? i take in at least 5000 a day and try for 5500 to 6000...

all the gear in the world isn't going to make u grow if your diet and training isn't in line...

But I find it hard to find foods that have high calories..I cant eat 32 sandwiches a day.... And i cant keep buying and buying and buying weight gainer...

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    140g protein a day? youve got to be kidding

Dead Fact. Why whats up with that..

well ive always gone by 1.5 - 2 grams of protein for lb of bodyweight. i eat atleast 300g a day, and honestly its not hard at all. i would bump up calories to get the most out of those compounds.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Yeah, more protein-and take measurements, don't go by the scale or what you see, it happens so subtly it is hard to notice a change in something you see everyday, but if your bicep grows an inch that's pretty definitive. Post back at the end of your cycle and let us know how it worked, I am curious to hear about a cycle with test run lower than the correlating compound, deca in this case.

dirty sanchez is offline New Member
    messure your biceps bro, i also don't see a change myself but my workout buddy does.
    that's normal. greetz

Quote Originally Posted by Headred15
    But I find it hard to find foods that have high calories..I cant eat 32 sandwiches a day.... And i cant keep buying and buying and buying weight gainer...

gear is cheap... it's the fuking food that's a bitch on the wallet....

i use pro labs n large 2 protien powder... 10lbs for like 42 bucks... 4 scoops in 16 ounces of milk will give u a good amount of protien and around 1000 calories...

thndrgod33 is offline Associate Member
    i use n-large 2 protien shakes, i pay like 22 bucks for a decent size container, you get 11 servings out of it and its 52g protien and 600 calories per serving, you just have to add protien into your weekley grocery list

try eating 5000 cal/day, don't be affraid to use fats to help....flax or safflower oil in your shakes can help add ALOT of calories & 5 meals a day.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    deca won't do much for you unless you're consuming ample calories.

lollipops is offline Associate Member
    Started taking deca , drol, and test cyp. I am up 14 lbs in 12 days. I weighed myself on an empty stomach today. i would wonder about the certainty of your gear. You may have some bunk gear

Nah cause theres no way Im gonna gain 80 pounds on the bench, 150 on the squat and 20 pounds in Weight, all in about 6 weeks, from some "bunk" gear.

Plus I got it from a pharmacy in Mexico and the brand is QV. It was sealed and with the hologram and everything.

About the flax or safflower oil...Ive never heard of these. What are they? Pills? Liquids? Could I get them at GNC or would I have to go to a health food store?

Can I get some more information on those?

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    all the diet stuff is key, but another thing is this: if you're only on week 6, you've still got lots of time to grow. If your using large esters, your test peak test levels are a couple weeks behind the start of your cycle. I know guys who did 8 week cycles, and they made the largest weight gains during the 9th and 10th weeks (after they had stopped shooting). Also, seems like your metabolism and body type dictate that you'll be hard pressed to gain weight in any case. If you want to blow up like a balloon, you may need higher dosages to overcome your natural potential.

Montgomery

nitro_fusion is offline Associate Member
    I take flax oil its full of Omega 3s and really good stuff. It not too expensive either, you can get it in softgell form or just as an oil.

Quote Originally Posted by Headred15
    Nah cause theres no way Im gonna gain 80 pounds on the bench, 150 on the squat and 20 pounds in Weight, all in about 6 weeks, from some "bunk" gear.

Plus I got it from a pharmacy in Mexico and the brand is QV. It was sealed and with the hologram and everything.

About the flax or safflower oil...Ive never heard of these. What are they? Pills? Liquids? Could I get them at GNC or would I have to go to a health food store?

Can I get some more information on those?
    you really need to freshen up your knowledge about diet. shouldnt even be running gear yet.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    I think that you gaining 20 pounds and with only six weeks of the cycle gone isnt bad, plus you have the other half to gain more mass. some things i suggest would b

1. up the calorie intake to 5000+ and protein intake to 250+
    2. get enough rest EVERY NIGHT usually about 8-10 hrs sleep
    3. allow enough time for recover after workouts, overtraining is a killer.
    4. Drink enough water usually say about 1-2 gallons a day, and also might want to take a multi vitamin everyday.

Also you must be patient with the cycle. just b/c your popping a pill and injecting yourself isnt going to make you huge overnight. Push yourself to lift heavier and remember to EAT EAT and oh yeah EAT!!!!!

ScottyShotty is offline Associate Member
    Start taking pics of your self now. Flexed, not flexed, front, side and rear.
    Also I buy GNC brand 100% whey protein. One non-rounded scoop is 20 grams pf protein with no sugar or carbs or anything else. Theres 96 servings in a jug for about $25-$30. I spent hours reading the backs of labels looking for the most protein for your buck and my sister worked there and said they have VERY stricked standards for quality and potency.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    hey, topvega, thanks for the link. have been stressing about my calorie intake for the last week or so, worked out i need about 3,500kcal ED. will strive for more. not 100%sure what i currently eat per day, but i doubt itl be that high, not far off though

big&tall is offline Associate Member
    look at some old pics of your self and you will see the gains

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    you could also post a pic of your gear to confirm it's authenticity. that's the only way to make sure if it's fake or not. regardless of where you got it in Mexico. I've seen fake shit in Mexico. I've bought fake shit in Mexico so I could show my buddies what a good fake looks like. It was QV test 200 (test cyp) and it had a hologram too. Here's the catch, the label corners were 90 degree, real QV has rounded corners. The hologram was on the bottle and box, but it was not holographic. Before you go buying any gear from south of the border, you really need to know what it is you're dealing with. You'll see just as many fakes as you will legit products in Mexico depending where you go. the closer to the border the more chance you have of being sold a fake. The farther south of the border you go the less chance you have of being sold a fake. Also, try to stay in mainland Mexico. Baja Mexico likes to ripp off us gringos.

I was also wondering, I took the anadrol for 2 1/2 weeks and I still have alot left over... Could I take 2 1/2 weeks off the anadrol, then jump back on it to finish it out with my Test/Deca cycle?

Just wondering cause Ive never heard of it..

Also, should I bump up the test to 750/mg a week to finish off the cycle?

and ALSO,Just to let you guys know, Today I tookin 4200 calories and 210 g of protein, and honestly it wasnt as hard as I thought it was going to be... Hopefully I see the results im looking for..
    Last edited by Headred15; 10-11-2005 at 12:39 AM.

GotMilk? is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega

i use pro labs n large 2 protien powder... 10lbs for like 42 bucks... 4 scoops in 16 ounces of milk will give u a good amount of protien and around 1000 calories...

Good Post !!! N-Large 2 is the SHIT !!! I take 2 shakes a day and it tastes good too !!!...I only tried Vanilla and Chocolate....never tried strawberry....Anywayz Aim for 4500 - 5000 + calories and you will GROW !!!

Bump on the second question about the Anadrol

Thread Information