kungen1234 is offline Junior Member

Just turned to the 'darkside' (I hate calling it that btw)

So I just did it, shaved my thighs, showered, broke two ampules drew the stuff wiped hands and injectionspot and injected.

MAN was I nervous my hands were shaking my heart was racing, I jabbed it in the thigh and it went in TOO easy so I drew it back out, "fuck" i thought, changed needle again did it, but as it went in the second time I was gonna aspirate but I just thought that I forgot to push out the air this time in the needle, "fuck" pulled it out again changed needles pushed the air out of the needle and finally injected, and it took a damn time injecting the stuff too a good 20-30 seconds(it seemed like anyway). as soon as it was in I quickly pulled it out thinking "thank god its over" , applied pressure and showered quickly again.

Thing is I had prepared to inject 1gram of the stuff (frontload), divided in 2 shots in each thigh of 2ml each(500mg each). But after the first thigh man I didnt even wanna do the second one, luckily I hadnt opened the two remaining ampules , so now my right thigh looks like a needlepin, 3 holes damn. Oh and it hurt abit as my hands were shaking with the needle inside the muscle, now its all good though..

Never really was afraid of needles, no problems drawing blood at the hospital or anything, guess when youre doing it yourself like this...

slooby is offline Associate Member
    congrats bro

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    My first one I shook so friggin bad I wound up sticking myself at least ten times, not very far in, but you know tearing up the skin. Looked like I used a cheese grader to inject my gear. But don't worry they do get easier.

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    My first one I shook so friggin bad I wound up sticking myself at least ten times, not very far in, but you know tearing up the skin. Looked like I used a cheese grader to inject my gear. But don't worry they do get easier.

I'll probably run out of injectionneedles before all my gear is used

lollipops is offline Associate Member
    Pretty soon you will be looking forward to your shots!

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    He He, yeah, I was on clen my first time. I was shaking and sweating so bad it was more like getting a tattoo than an injection.

If you are frontloading a gram the first week why not just do 250mg ed for four days?

You might get sore since you are injecting into virgin muscle. Massage and hot as you can stand showers with more massage under the shower will help.

Congrats, it gets easier after awhile.

BOBBY D is offline Member
    i almost passed out

BOBBY D is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lollipops
    Pretty soon you will be looking forward to your shots!
    yeah ur right , i am off a cycle now but i am shooting b-12 eod just for the thrill of it

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kungen1234
    I'll probably run out of injectionneedles before all my gear is used

whatever u do don't reuse your needles... they r cheap and can be gotten online quickly if your pharmacy (like mine) doesn't sell them...

oh..... and welcome to the DarkSide........

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    whatever u do don't reuse your needles... they r cheap and can be gotten online quickly if your pharmacy (like mine) doesn't sell them...

oh..... and welcome to the DarkSide........
    I would never reuse them, hell I even changed them as soon as theyve been in the muscle. (it took me 3 damn needles to do 1 injection! )

SpiderRico is offline Member
    welcome to the secret society im sure youll enjoy it here

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    welcome to the fraternity mate,you shoulda just put the 2ml in the same barrel and shot it in the same quad mate.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    ummm wow... 1 gram shot right away.

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    ummm wow... 1 gram shot right away.
    overlooked that one mate,dont shoot it all the same day!!you should inj twice weekly to keep your bloodlevels even,500mg each jab mond-thurs.

No disrespect booz but I go by my own calculations with www.roidcalc.com

Yeah 750mg might have been enough and 1000mg may be just a bit over the top but not much. I frontloaded with 1000mg, although in reality it was only 500mg today and will be 500mg tomorrow, then its 250mg every 3 days.

Here are two pictures to demonstrate, frontloading with 1500mg and then 250 e3d and just going with 250mg every monday and thursday.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Just turned to the 'darkside' (I hate calling it that btw)-1500frontload250e3d.jpg   Just turned to the 'darkside' (I hate calling it that btw)-250mgthursandmon.jpg  

none taken mate wat are you actually doin for your 1st cycle?

Ah just a simple Test Enth cycle, every 3 days 250mgs, around ~600mg/week of the stuff for 9 weeks and then PCT.

Was tempted to run Tren but thought it'd be too harsh for me on my first cycle, I wanna see how i respond to testo first.

klepp1214 is offline Junior Member
    yep, i about passed out.. came very very close.. and i was a absolute needle phobic, to the point i would leave the doctor if what iw as there for required a shot. And i havent seen a dentist in a decade =p

now im 7 shots in.. and i dont look forward to them.. as some still hurt a tad.. but i dont get worked up or anything anymore. Not bad at all !

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Keep in mind those various roid calculators are highly subjective and notoriously inaccurate. They are not based on blood tests. It is just a formula founded on steroid half-lives and someone’s best guess. They may be used as a general guide line but not as gospel.

toolman is offline Banned
    Great sterile practice, needle changing, etc. THose are good habits to get into so you will keep them for life. Take your time, think what you are doing and go through it all step by step each time and you will never have to worry about infections. Congrats and welcome aboard!!

LM600 is offline New Member
    Jeez, I have absolutely no fear of needles...like getting tattooed, give blood regular - hehehe, that's about to stop tho ; )
    But I am absolutely brickin' it at pinning myself for the first time...I'm sitting here shaking just thinking about it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    Keep in mind those various roid calculators are highly subjective and notoriously inaccurate. They are not based on blood tests. It is just a formula founded on steroid half-lives and someone’s best guess. They may be used as a general guide line but not as gospel.
    Hence my 1000mg injection rather than 1500mg frontload.

eazyduzit3 is offline Junior Member
    man i know that was rough the first time! i read all these terrible stories about bad gear and the whole shabang before i went to it. i felt like i was giving myself the LETHAL INJECTION! LIKE WHOA! ended up dulling out 2 needles and losing a top to one, which in turn was left stuck in my ass!...haha(i can laugh now). that has been my only cycle since. not scared now, just setting my goals for a future"IN THE DARKSIDE"

Thread Information