Rock88 is offline Junior Member

Injecting Before working out....

Why do some people do it? Are there any benefits? When does everyone else inject? I just do it after I take a shower in the morning.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    for test suspension or orals, yes, your workout will be better. Take a couple hours before workout. Esterfied juice wont really matter. For some, it is all in their head... do a shot, get all excited and work out... natural high.

Thanx bro

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    With Test prop and even long esters, I always inject right before I workout. Usually shoot for the muscle i'm working, but as we know it doesn't always turn out that way with prop I feel you can minimize the pain just a little by doing it this way. Another reason I do it is because it makes me feel really strong even though it's probably no different then injecting another time of the day. A strange placebo effect if that's what you want to call it.

big_C is offline Member
    yea, suspen and orals, my d-bols are taken 1 hour before workout. Esterfied compounds, no, it doesnt really matter if it before

Damn Smak, just beat one off from looking at your avatar.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i try not to shoot body parts that i will be working that day but it doesn't always work out like that... hasn't really bothered my workout though.. and i definetely don't feel stronger because of the shot..

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I personally have always enjoyed quad shots after a good leg workout, pin goes in so smooth, damn I love it.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    i try not to shoot body parts that i will be working that day but it doesn't always work out like that... hasn't really bothered my workout though.. and i definetely don't feel stronger because of the shot..
    I actually prefer hitting the part im going to work out that day .. i figure this it usually takes about 12hrs for your injection site to get sore and sometime will remain sore for a couple of days so if you hit it before a workout you wont have to worry about working that part of your body when its sore from the injection ..just food for thought

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big_C
    yea, suspen and orals, my d-bols are taken 1 hour before workout. Esterfied compounds, no, it doesnt really matter if it before
    \

You take ALL your Dianabol an hour before work-out, or do you take some throughout the day as well?

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLittleTim
    \

You take ALL your Dianabol an hour before work-out, or do you take some throughout the day as well?
    ALL before workout.

STRANGE is offline Associate Member
    What do u guys think about prop and tren a what time do u guys shoot those and if i shoot at 12:00 one day and the next at 5:00 does that matter

Thread Information