PapaPump8 is offline Junior Member

Week 5 and not really gaining...

I'm in week 5 of my test and decca 600 and 450. Im not gaining the weight I thought I would be and I have not noticed much streght gains. I have been taking my shots at night right before I go to sleep I'm not sure if thatmakes a diffrence. For about a week I was getting hard on like it was nothing and this week I haven't notice much of a sex drive... I know my stuff is real it's QV...

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    It will kick in, be patient grasshopper.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Perpetual hard ons are a good sign-just to be straight that's the test at 600 right?

jrock38 is offline Associate Member
    lot of bad rumors out there about QV....I just took QV test E had my blood checked and my test levels were above 5000 so I know mine was real

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Are you eating enough?

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas67
    Are you eating enough?
    agree...how's your diet look bro?

SpiderRico is offline Member
    even QV has been faked not saying yours is but you should start feeling the gains soon around week five is when it should be almost at full load i know thats not the case for everyone but i can start to feel the effects of the test im running now and im just started week 4 ... slow and steady wins the race

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    2 more weeks of no real quality gains (considering your eating and training is good) and i say bunk gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    2 more weeks of no real quality gains (considering your eating and training is good) and i say bunk gear.
    i have to second that motion .. do you even see any sides yet?

I don't think it's the gear I think it's the eatting more then anything...I left town and didn't get back in time for my shot I was taking a 200 and 150 shot every three days in week 4 I took a shot 2 days late and in week 5 I took a shot 1 day late...That could be the reason... I think me going through a break up and not eatting like I should has something to do with it. Im so stressed cause of my girlfriend problems, I'm just so depressed Im down I should be at the gym right now but I have just stayed home and I'm eatting food cause I'm like down right now...

I'm honestly eatting about 4 times a day in the morining I'm eatting 8 sausages and 3-5 eggs then I take a shake. Later in the days I'll eat some samon and rice and then I go to work and when I get off I'll eat steak and potaos with some bread and then at the end of the night I'll have some pasta with chick... Thanks what I'm really eatting I'm not gonna sit here and lie and say Ive been eatting TONS OF FOOD... I think that adds up to about 3,000 calories I'm 195 and 6'2 and my natural weight is like 150 so I have a fast motablisom...
    Last edited by PapaPump8; 09-30-2005 at 04:07 PM.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Add a couple of 500 cal 50 gr protein shakes to that diet bro

missing one shot one day and maybe two days wont kill you it shouldnt effect yo as bad as you say to not gain anything

thanks spider rico i thought it would throw something off...I guess it's the eatting lets hope that from now on it will start going up...
    Last edited by PapaPump8; 09-30-2005 at 04:28 PM.

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    uhh I eat 4500cals aday and Im not even on aas. If you have a fast met you need to be eating well over 5k aday

ya poppa pump eatings the key eat big and you should be fine hopefully the gear will kick in for you and you will swole up .. but eating is the ticket its like they say in rounders you cant lose what you dont put in the pot .. you cant get big if you dont put in the food .. well it was sorta close

AG5678 is offline Member
    Done with my cycle.I used QV....

QV is some crappy ass shit IMO.

I also will admit i could've eaten a little better. Eating is the KEY to getting HUGE!!!

AG5678

I'm eatting as we speak...I just gotta eat my ass of and hope I gain some weight...

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brewski053
    uhh I eat 4500cals aday and Im not even on aas. If you have a fast met you need to be eating well over 5k aday
    not necessarily bro. if you eat CLEAN cals 4000-4500 will put mass on anyone. over 5000 cals a day for long periods of time is bad on cholesterol, and will put on fat mass. it's best to focus on clean foods at around a consistent 4000 cals every day>

by the way about QV. on their test e in the begining of week three and up 6lbs, not bad if you ask me.

klepp1214 is offline Junior Member
    yea i was a bout to say... if you can honestly consume 5000 clean calories a day.. your an absolute eating machine! My diet has loosened up extremely for that reason alone.. i tried getting 4k clean and with eating once every 2 hours... .for 8 meals a day.. i still couldnt pull it off. Of course there was no "dirty" food in there whatsoever.. a nice mcdonalds meal would have threw me up n over, but wouldve had me so full i wouldnt be able to eat my next meal so.. its a toughy to eat that much.. sorta sucks.. some folks almost should consider a weight gainer product, although that kinda stomps the idea of keeping blood insulin levels from spiking cause your tossing in 150 carbs and 1500 calories all at once lol.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    try some nlarg2 gainer. if you mix it with 2%milk and a couple eggs you'll be close to 800cals. drink one of those twice a day and your goal will be easier to hit. clean foods is the key though, doesn't hurt to cheat every once in a while. just don't make it a habit. itll be counterproductive ya know

Thread Information