Thread: CLEN questions

toobigforyou is offline Associate Member

CLEN questions

Hey guys I have been asking a lot of questions on clen , and bought the product and it got here today. Im going to be going on my clen cycle this next week. My question is how long before I start feeling the effects?

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    first two weeks to three weeks are going to be the most noticable for fat loss. Yes it works that fast!

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    feeling the effects? check your pulse one hour after your first dose... theres your effects... as for fat loss? did you get ketotifen?

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    feeling the effects? check your pulse one hour after your first dose... theres your effects... as for fat loss? did you get ketotifen?
    No I dont have the ketotifen. I have some benadryol, and the turine that came with it. But I have some good stuff about ketotifen.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I'm with drummer boy. Effects as far as how you personally feel are immediate. As far as a decrease in BF%, should be noticible within a couple of weeks. That is ONLY is diet and cardio are in tact.

What doses are you going to be running?

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    I'm with drummer boy. Effects as far as how you personally feel are immediate. As far as a decrease in BF%, should be noticible within a couple of weeks. That is ONLY is diet and cardio are in tact.

What doses are you going to be running?
    Ive done plenty of reserach and found that the perfered method is the two week on, two week off cycle. Im starting at 40 mcg working my way up to 120 mcg athe the end of the first week and working back down to 40 mcg at the end of the second week.
    Do you guys find that this is the best way?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I actually run it just like you listed it TooBig. I ran it like that for the entire summer and got great results.

Started at 20mcg and worked up to 100mcg. Couldnt tolerate any more than that.

gaa9679572 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toobigforyou
    Ive done plenty of reserach and found that the perfered method is the two week on, two week off cycle. Im starting at 40 mcg working my way up to 120 mcg athe the end of the first week and working back down to 40 mcg at the end of the second week.
    Do you guys find that this is the best way?

Same here, that's how I run it. Hooker's profile even says you can run it 4 weeks on and at most 6 weeks on.

Thread Information