Zues is offline Associate Member

critique my cycle

My winter bulking cycle I want to gain some serious size and strength, here is my proposed cycle that I'm going to run.

Week 1-12 1250mg Test Ent
    1-12 600 or 800 EQ, not sure what dose I'm gonna run
    1-12 300 Deca , only at 300 to keep progesterone low and synergestic with EQ.
    3-10 75 or 100mg Tren ED not sure if the extra 25mg is too high
    3-6 40mg D-Bol ED

Also GH 1-12 at 5iu 5 on 2 off. Slin PWO up to 10 iu 4 weeks on 4 off. My source is also going to have IGF-1. I'm thinking about adding that and running it for the first time. If I do then I would lower my GH and Slin doses. Still going to do some more research on the IGF. My stats are 5'8 solid 178lbs with very little water retention or BF. My goal is to get up to 200lbs. With proper diet and training I think this goal is within reason. Give me your opinions and let me know if there is anything you would do different. Also what do you guiys think for the Tren and EQ doses?

SpiderRico is offline Member
    i know this might sound like a dumb question why not run the dbol weeks 1-3 for a kickstart?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    wat r your prev cycles?
    how old r you? i would personally run the growth for longer than 12 weeks.Also extend the test a week longer than the deca -eq,however i would not run the tren with deca so id leave the deca out,run the dbol week 1-4 this will give you a head start while you wait for the test to start workin properly.make sure you have the correct pct for when you are done and anti's just in case you need them.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    wat r your prev cycles?
    how old r you? i would personally run the growth for longer than 12 weeks.Also extend the test a week longer than the deca-eq,however i would not run the tren with deca so id leave the deca out,run the dbol week 1-4 this will give you a head start while you wait for the test to start workin properly.make sure you have the correct pct for when you are done and anti's just in case you need them.

NICE NICE NICE!!

I'd definitely cut out the Deca and start the cylce off by starting the d-bol 1-4 just like everyone said.

Its going to be a little bit of a ride so Listen to Booz when he says to get your PCT under control. I always have my PCT lined up befire starting my cycle. Even if I wont use it for 3-4 months. I just like to know its there.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderRico
    i know this might sound like a dumb question why not run the dbol weeks 1-3 for a kickstart?
    I think I would benefit more if I ran it 3 weeks into my cycle when the longer esters start to kick in. And it would be for 4 weeks, not 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    NICE NICE NICE!!

I'd definitely cut out the Deca and start the cylce off by starting the d-bol 1-4 just like everyone said.

Its going to be a little bit of a ride so Listen to Booz when he says to get your PCT under control. I always have my PCT lined up befire starting my cycle. Even if I wont use it for 3-4 months. I just like to know its there.
    yes mate you should always have the correct pct already on hand just in case you need to use it sooner than you think!apart from that always have it just in case you cant get it!then your fukced!

Quote Originally Posted by Zues
    I think I would benefit more if I ran it 3 weeks into my cycle when the longer esters start to kick in. And it would be for 4 weeks, not 3.
    that is exactly why you start with it mate so you get some size all be it water retention mostly at the begginin while your waitin for everythin else to kickm off.

wat r your prev cycles?
    how old r you? i would personally run the growth for longer than 12 weeks.Also extend the test a week longer than the deca-eq,however i would not run the tren with deca so id leave the deca out,run the dbol week 1-4 this will give you a head start while you wait for the test to start workin properly.make sure you have the correct pct for when you are done and anti's just in case you need them.
    I'll soon be 26 this will be my 4th bulking cycle. Also ran a cutting cycle over this summer. From what my source told me at 300mg the Deca will be beneficial without the sides, plus it will work synergestically with the EQ. I don't think the Tren will be a problem with it but if it is then I would immediately drop the Deca. I have Letro tabs and 300 20mg Nolvas coming in any day now. If I ran the IGF-1 i would also run it post cycle, i hear it works awesome during PCT to help retain gains. If I didn't run the IGF then I would extend my cycle another 6 weeks and run 100mg of Test Prop ED along with 50mg of Winny ED allowing the long esters to wear off and go right into PCT.

that is exactly why you start with it mate so you get some size all be it water retention mostly at the begginin while your waitin for everythin else to kickm off.
    Totally understand what your saying but I would rather have everything kick into full effect all at once versus the orals kick in and wear off when the longer esters start to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Zues
    Totally understand what your saying but I would rather have everything kick into full effect all at once versus the orals kick in and wear off when the longer esters start to work.

A big reason why you should start the D-bol at week 1 is so that while those esters are taking time to kcik in you will be starting to feel the d-bol. Then as soon as you cmoe off the Test wil start its job. You want that constant steady gain. If you start the D-bol at week 3 then its goign to be a big BANG!!!
    IMO it's always better to have steady gains, that way your body can handle them better and hopefully keep more with the help of PCT.

If you really suggest in stating it in week 3 thats awesome and good for you. If that is the fact then I would front load the Test and the EQ. Then start the fina in weeks 6-12.

Either way good luck!!

diaper_breath is offline New Member
    My only Concern with running the dbol just as the test is starting to kick in is that you would have an awful lot of androgens kicking in at the same time, and you could experience some serious bloating and possible aromitization. Just my opinion, but I'd kick the cycle off with weeks 1-4 dbol, and lose the Deca (cant imagine deca and tren in the same cycle, but you are countering the libido issue with lots of test, so it might be ok).

gaa9679572 is offline Associate Member
    DIAPER BREATH

RoidGut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diaper_breath
    My only Concern with running the dbol just as the test is starting to kick in is that you would have an awful lot of androgens kicking in at the same time, and you could experience some serious bloating and possible aromitization. Just my opinion, but I'd kick the cycle off with weeks 1-4 dbol, and lose the Deca (cant imagine deca and tren in the same cycle, but you are countering the libido issue with lots of test, so it might be ok).
    Libido issues are not the only concern when running two progestins together in the same cycle. You will not only have to worry about the dbol and test aromatizing, you also have to worry about the build up of progesterone caused by the deca and tren ....if you are not carefull, you could run into some sever trouble with gyno...both estrogen and progesterone related.

If you are serious about running both deca and tren, I would suggest using some bromo or dostinex.

diaper_breath is offline New Member
    Excellent points there Roidgut, although the deca dose is low enough that progesterone related gyno isnt a huge risk, but it sure wouldnt hurt to have the bromo on hand...or just skip the deca.

swedes is offline Associate Member
    those doses sound high for your size but I guess you know your body...

nathanlgd is offline Associate Member
    You seem very small to be running ALL that gear - no disrespect. 1250mg a week of enth!
    I started out 6/7 months ago at 178lb but at 5'10''. 6/7 months on and I'm now 200lb. I've only done one cycle and I'm actualy half way through it right now - Test Enth at 500mg a week.
    I've heard that EQ is pointless over 600mg and needs to be run for at least 12 weeks, 14 would be better.
    Thats a serious cycle bro.

wat a name mate DIAPER BREATH!!! brilliant!!

SpiderRico is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanlgd
    You seem very small to be running ALL that gear - no disrespect. 1250mg a week of enth!
    I started out 6/7 months ago at 178lb but at 5'10''. 6/7 months on and I'm now 200lb. I've only done one cycle and I'm actualy half way through it right now - Test Enth at 500mg a week.
    I've heard that EQ is pointless over 600mg and needs to be run for at least 12 weeks, 14 would be better.
    Thats a serious cycle bro.
    good gains and yes it has to be ran for at least 12 weeks

Thread Information