THEjuiceISloose73 is offline Associate Member

Arrow what to tell a friend

alright i started my first cycle and my one friedn wants to get big and wants to lift and everything but he is so scared of the stuff what can i tell him i try telling him its not dangerous if u do it right and take all precatuions but he wont even listen he thinks buying prohormones since there pills and buying all the creatine and no2 will get him there ive tried it all lots are gimmicks some work but at best dont do a ton
    what does it is food and hard work
    i try telling him just take protein and eat good and mayebe toss in some plain creatine and multiviatimin packs and shit all the essentials but he thinsk all that junk will get him huge i try tellin him go get ur money back and ill get him real gear and he will save tons in the long run but he is a dummy
    anything i can say to him

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I do not think you should try and Convince anyone to juice, especially if they don't know how to diet or train worth a damn. What kind of friend are you? You just don't want to be alone on your venture? Let that kid be, and help him with his diet and training. The best thing for him to do would to actually research himself instead of relying on you for help.

Latimus is offline Banned
    you sounld like you are only 17-18...

and you are the dumby.......trying to convince someone to take drugs is horrible, let him take his creatine, not everyone needs to take juice.

haha im trying to save his ass money cause he wastes it i try to get him to research and share my knowledge but whatever i guess u guys disagree soo im worng and ill shut up on this one thanks anyhow

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    it sounds like you are the one scared to do it and need a friend to do it with you for support, and you rly do sound like your 17...

ya im terrified since im already on my 2nd weeks of test and deca its fucking terrifying
    and then u copy the other guy ans say im 17 nice
    anyhow if u dont know me or anything about me dont flame respond to my post and what i asked not make up shit u want to say

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    it's a decision he has to make on his own. don't try to convince him. I took me some time before I decided to do my first cycle.

eazyduzit3 is offline Junior Member

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by THEjuiceISloose73
    alright i started my first cycle and my one friedn wants to get big and wants to lift and everything but he is so scared of the stuff what can i tell him i try telling him its not dangerous if u do it right and take all precatuions but he wont even listen he thinks buying prohormones since there pills and buying all the creatine and no2 will get him there ive tried it all lots are gimmicks some work but at best dont do a ton
    what does it is food and hard work
    i try telling him just take protein and eat good and mayebe toss in some plain creatine and multiviatimin packs and shit all the essentials but he thinsk all that junk will get him huge i try tellin him go get ur money back and ill get him real gear and he will save tons in the long run but he is a dummy
    anything i can say to him
    i dont care what anybody says, MRI NO2 is awesome for over-the-counter.
    im using MRI NO2 in my stack because i love the NO2 results. your friend has his own life. not to be a jerk but "let him live it the way he wants". i tried to talk my father into it and i realized that it was wrong.
    much love.......

Big Rig is offline Associate Member
    Everyones first cycle should look like this:

Dedication
    3-5 years of proper diet
    3-5 years of proper training

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eazyduzit3
    i dont care what anybody says, MRI NO2 is awesome for over-the-counter.
    im using MRI NO2 in my stack because i love the NO2 results. your friend has his own life. not to be a jerk but "let him live it the way he wants". i tried to talk my father into it and i realized that it was wrong.
    much love.......
    I agree...Im not gonna say anything rude to flame you but just let him watch you grow and how much progress you make, then he might be interested in doing research himself and so on and so on.... dont even mention it anymore he might come around to be interested, maybee .

And i dont know how old you are but i dont reccommend using steroids until the ripefull age of 21 minimum....!!

goodluck with the cycle bro ,
    dirtyvegas

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    haha im trying to save his ass money cause he wastes it i try to get him to research and share my knowledge but whatever i guess u guys disagree soo im worng and ill shut up on this one thanks anyhow
    Just let him be, if he decides after years of bangin his head against the wall to try, then help him. But to talk someone into doing an illeagal activity . It's a decision I hope you came to on your own as I did for me.

then u copy the other guy ans say im 17 nice
    He is 19, get it right! Almost not a teenager anymore bro.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    [/QUOTE]ya im terrified since im already on my 2nd weeks of test and deca its fucking terrifying
    and then u copy the other guy ans say im 17 nice
    anyhow if u dont know me or anything about me dont flame respond to my post and what i asked not make up shit u want to say[QUOTE]

I dont think he is 19 or 17. Based on his sentence structure, Id say he is about 5.

dragon69 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Rig

Dedication
    3-5 years of proper diet
    Best response to one of these questions I have seen since I last input something along those same lines. Took me 4-5 paragraphs, you summed it all up in 3 lines. Very concise. Best advice I guy can get! Especially these young ones, they often feel they can get huge and all in no time and by using Universal bench presses etc.

Personally though, I'd up it 5 years absolute minimum of hardcore training.

How many times have we seen posts like "uh duh, I've been training now for 2 months solid and train everything half-assed 3x week, what steriods should I take?"
    Cracks me up every time.

ive been training since i was 15 im 19. i thank all those people who dont flame or be an ass to my post. The other ones just vent on the lil guys all the time and i think its funny. First off I love how you guys even critique my writing. Its called msn everything about writing gets shortened up. I will not try to convince him anymore I am going to let him go about it his way.
    Secondly i turned to AS cause i was stuck at the same spot for a long time now. A lil bit up a lil bit down. I cant push my weight up anymore. I recently moved and started really working on diet and got my weight up about 5 pounds im 175 right now(5'11'') and at 10% body fat. I'm currently running a cycle of deca test e trying to really push my weight.
    Lastly I dont see why you guys just come flame the little guys. All we ever do is look up to you guys at the gym or on here. We come ask take your advice and listen the the knowledge you guys have learned. Its like your mad that were even here cause were not old or big enough.
    Thanks for all the helpful replies I'm gonna let my friend do his thing maybe he will like what he sees when i finish.
    oh ya and new kid u have 5 posts uve prolly been here for like 10 minutes and know nothing so i dont see what ur saying about anything.

I like how after I said something you started using periods. Assbitch.

gaa9679572 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    Assbitch.

gaa9679572 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Rig

Dedication
    3-5 years of proper diet

Very well said... What is proper PCT for this?

And another thing, about my post numbers. We joined in the same month and look at our posts. Maybe you should shut the hell up and read more, like I do. You wont clutter up the board and you dont risk looking like a stupid ass so much.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Settle down kiddies, we can all be friends here, I am sure of it. LOL

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Can't we all just get along?

ThejuiceIsloose, don't be scared to ask questions. Yes, we can be pricks at times but we will love you little guys. We like to push you down, so we can then help you up. Hope your cycle goes well, we're just saying that it's not right to try and convince someone to do AAS when they have no knowledge of it or even want to do it in the first place.

hey queer ive been on here for like a year my other account i forgot the info when i moved and bought a new computer u queer so i made a new one.
    thanks for all the good replies and lil bitch next time people who actually know soemthing are talking and ask for the mature people to reply let them and shut up. read the board and keep ur nose outta places it doesnt belong.

You forgot your info? wow, your an idiot. How about you make a new account and your new user name can match your new name, which is ASSBITCH.

You forgot your info? wow, your an idiot. How about you make a new account and your new user name can match your new name, which is ASSBITCH.
    And this is why they should raise the minimum age to --21--. Grow up.

Sorry, Ill stop.

Just try to get off to a good start and give good advice, no one really wants to read through infomative posts and scroll through all the bickering. Get my drift? peace
    BD

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    hey queer ive been on here for like a year my other account i forgot the info when i moved and bought a new computer u queer so i made a new one.
    thanks for all the good replies and lil bitch next time people who actually know soemthing are talking and ask for the mature people to reply let them and shut up. read the board and keep ur nose outta places it doesnt belong.
    Chill it bud. And do not try and talk someone into an illegal activity that one does not want to be a part of... let him take natty stuff, nothing wrong with that. Steroids can be dangerous and they could harm someone so his fear is not unjustified.

Agreed, forgot to mention Thejuice was way outta line too.. You queers kiss and make up.

Takes one to know one.
    And Im stopping.............NOW.

eazyduzit3 is offline Junior Member
    Hey Mesomorphyl? Dude, Thats A Funny Ass Pik Man. I Spit My Frigin Oatmeal All Over My Keyboard When I Seen That Shit!! Hahahahahahahah

Takes one to know one.
    And Im stopping.............NOW.
    That exactly my point.. that's why you guys have chemistry. haha, good to have you two here, now just learn what you can and help out when you can.

Agreed

thejuiceisloose, Im not going to kiss you. What was your original name? I can look up some of your posts, maybe I can learn something from them. Seriously, I want to learn a lot on this site and I dont want to have an ongoing argument with one of the members. Sorry I kinda hijacked your post. Though, please dont assume that just because I dont have very many posts that I dont know anything.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    let him decide. Do you want to be responsible for pushing someone who may end up hurt in some way? No.

diezell is offline Senior Member

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    diezell.

Please choose a more suitable avatar.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information