Thread: BD Trenabol 200

rallyfocus is offline Junior Member

BD Trenabol 200

Anyone have any info or comments on this product??? Just got some for free and can't really peice together the best way to utilize it from the bits of info I've found.

I'm in the middle of a cycle right now and wont be using it for a while but would like to know the best way to run this.

I'm thinking a prop/winny/trenabol cycle in the spring to harden up. Any suggestions?

THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rallyfocus
    Anyone have any info or comments on this product??? Just got some for free and can't really peice together the best way to utilize it from the bits of info I've found.

I'm in the middle of a cycle right now and wont be using it for a while but would like to know the best way to run this.

I'm thinking a prop/winny/trenabol cycle in the spring to harden up. Any suggestions?
    Run it with a test and shoot tren ed. Kick start cycle with 4 wks of dbol or drol. Run the test just past the tren b4 pct. Tren rocks so hold on, good luck.

rallyfocus is offline Junior Member
    This is tren enanthate though...from what I've read so far weekly injections of 200-400mg are the norm. It's been really hard getting any solid info on this. Thanks for the imput themosthated but thid product is supposedly a longer lasting ester of tren.

Can't wait to try it either way

Thread Information