Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First time!!!

jsteezy1290 is offline Junior Member

First time!!!

hey guys its my first time here. i did alot of searches on winny which is wat i want to do. this is my first cylce and i got the tablets of winny each 50mg. i got 45 tabs for 200 is that a good price to start? and what do these generally look like so i know im not taking some fake stuff?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jsteezy1290
    hey guys its my first time here. i did alot of searches on winny which is wat i want to do. this is my first cylce and i got the tablets of winny each 50mg. i got 45 tabs for 200 is that a good price to start? and what do these generally look like so i know im not taking some fake stuff?
    You would need to post a picture............ then hopfully someone will know what it is.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Winny only Jsteezy?

yea im just experimenting. i use to lift pretty regular and my girl had a kid and she didnt want me going to the gym ,, long story but anyways i gained a couple pounds so im trying to lose it and get back into it . there blue pills little ones

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    yea im just experimenting. i use to lift pretty regular and my girl had a kid and she didnt want me going to the gym ,, long story but anyways i gained a couple pounds so im trying to lose it and get back into it . there blue pills little ones

diet and cardio.... then maybe winny and some kind of test...

i know that's not what u want to hear, but it's the truth...

Perrypup is offline Associate Member
    if thats a good deal i got a steal on mine -mine are small blue and white caps 50 mg each also

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=jsteezy1290]yea im just experimenting. E]
    wrong expiriment bro!

yea i know people that have done just a cycle of winny and they got awesome results. im in the gym everyday now so im gonna work my a** off and hopefully winny will just make it show quicker. how much did you get yours for. like i said i got a 45 day supply for 200. stuff is hard to come by in ohio

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    winny will surpress you natural test production. Test only should be your first cycle. If youre concerned about losing weight, diet and cardio do that, not steroids !! You have much to learn young jedi!

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    man o man...... Workin out everyday? winny only? spend a few hours on here a day for about a month... learn something first man. please

Quote Originally Posted by ShnouzedUp
    man o man...... Workin out everyday? winny only? spend a few hours on here a day for about a month... learn something first man. please
    agreed, keep in mind also that winny is hard on the joints in your body. if you just started working out again, no steroid especially winny is suited for you. you must train hard for a while to gain a base strong enough so you don't get injured. play it safe man, no need to get impatient. you thank us someday

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    stats? goals? winny alone isin't the best idea for a cycle. you need to do more research before you hit your first cycle.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    like others have stated mate winny alone will shut down your natty test levels,you really should run some form of test with that or on its own,also have you got your pct you havent mentioned that!

well like i said this stuff is hard to come by. but my boys said for my first cylce not to stack anything

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    well like i said this stuff is hard to come by. but my boys said for my first cylce not to stack anything
    Ok, listen to your boys, when your dick won't stand straight just don't come here looking for answers, sorry man but that's just the way I gotta be.

BooCooo is offline Associate Member
    little blue ones are prob ip.

well im not trying to look like arnold i just want to know if what i got was fake or not

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Post a pic. and you'll get a better response.

well if they are real, your other "boys" probably wont be working for a while. Do u even know how steroids affect your body? Theyre not some miracle drug that will get you big and/or ripped over night. Steroids should only be considered after many years of training and good dieting. If you want to lose fat, steroids arent gonna do it for you.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    your boys dont know sh*t mate!!period!!
    if your mates are tellin you to take winny only they dont even know the basics of roid use,be different to them mate,do some research and learn wat you can about gear before you do or start takin somethin youv been told to by your boys!!

SpiderRico is offline Member
    what did they see Raffy get busted for it and other bball players getting hit with it and htink its the best thing since sliced bread? Im not saying you cant take it for a first cycle you can take anything you want for a first cycle but i dont recomend it if your going to run it which not matter what anyone on here tells you at lease run it with test .. why arent you running it with test anyway by the way are you affraid of needles?

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    your boys dont know sh*t mate!!period!!
    if your mates are tellin you to take winny only they dont even know the basics of roid use,be different to them mate,do some research and learn wat you can about gear before you do or start takin somethin youv been told to by your boys!!
    preach on booz!!

Speaking of booz, Im about to about to go have some drinks shortly!

well i mean all they are is little blue pills nothing written on them or anything. i mean what does winny tabbs look like?. i woulnt mind doing test but im really not into sticking myself everyday. by the way ive seen people get ripped using just winny and nothing else

bump!!! for a answer

well i mean all they are is little blue pills nothing written on them or anything. i mean what does winny tabbs look like?. i woulnt mind doing test but im really not into sticking myself everyday. by the way ive seen people get ripped using just winny and nothing else
    winny can look different, it depends on who makes it. Post a pic if you want to know if they are real. Run test e, you will only have to stick yourself twice a week. Do it right or dont do it at all

how do u post pics?

first off take a picture, then click on post reply or start a new thread and at the bottom of the window it says manage attachments. Just point to the file and click upload.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    i woulnt mind doing test but im really not into sticking myself everyday. by the way ive seen people get ripped using just winny and nothing else
    you don't need to poke yourslef ed when using test, unless you're taking prop. You can shoot e3d with enth or cyp and be okay. winny shuts you down and the test is to help you keep libido up and running. There are many reasons why some may respond rather well to few AAS, superiour genetics, proper diet, training, rest. winny won't do much of anything for you unless your bodyfat levels are sufficiently low. Oh well though, give it a try and see how it goes. Keep us posted on your progress. winny only cycles has been discussed many times before and it seems that the general consensious is that unless you're single digit BF, you probably won't see much.

here u go
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First time!!!-cimg0963.jpg  

Good for you bro, for finally getting the pic up. As for what those are, I'm not sure. Looks like it could be anything. I guess it all depends on how much faith you have in your connect. Throw some testo in your cycle and I'm sure you'll be much happier with your results. Good luck.

SS

ya its a real good buddy of mine but u never know. and i dont want to get test from him cause if its fake they both will be . i have a source online but i dont know if its good

those could be just about anything. I'd be a bit skeptical about taking them. Get some test, you'll like it way better and get better results.

dude i paid 200 for 45 pills

ya got ripped. no bottle just pills in a baggy. shitty deal man, you live and learn

you got extremely fu(ked on that deal!! $200 should buy you a ton of winstrol !

BTW, do u even know how many mgs those pills are? Winny should be taken 50mg every day for about 6 weeks. If those are only 10mg tabs, then those 45 pills will only last you for 9 days!!! I would go get your money back!

OUCH.

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn
    OUCH.

hey guys how do you attach a pic? i still don't get it

see that big blue button that says post reply? click on it and scroll down on the page til you see "manage attachments" then point to the file

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    im fu(kin retarded at that time of day, should say night..............11:40 pm

there supposed to be 50mg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information