mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member

Depression 5 days after last prop shot

Hi Bros, I have gone through this before but forgot how crippling this depression is and last time it took 30 days after my last prop shot. Can anyone relate to this? I have anti-depressants that I just started on and last cycle after 3 days I was OK so I am hoping for the same now and really wonder if I want to go through this with another cycle and crying three times a day at work for no reason. None. Except my brain has no test in it and this is a bitch. Hoss where are you? I remember reading one of your threads while on clomid. Ciao...

TCEL300 is offline Member
    do mood stabalizers really work post cycle?...i have depokote..and stop takeing it during cycle due to the toxicity to the liver...if i start up after will it help?

Lexapro- a prescribed anti depressant worked last time and I stayed on for 2 months last cycle or so and was OK than which only took 2-3 days to take my depression away. Although everyones chemistry is different. I just had forgotten how bad it was last time till this afternoon.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    damn bro hope ur doing ighhtt..lexapro?..is that a generic name?

No its not generic but prescribed by my doctor and probably saved my ass last cycle as it will this cycle pct.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    i got way emotional during the end of my last cycle, not even in pct yet. steroids cause such a fluctuation in natural hormones that you just never know. it's just one of the risks involved in aas use that we have to deal with. it sucks but what can you do

Thread Information