msu16366 is offline Member

Just seen dateline and british dragon cyp was on it

I was watching dateline and seen my exact bottle of british dragon cypanate on there, they had showed how a kid overdosed on drugs. thats all they said before commercial, so i was like what the hell. thats my ****, someone overdosed on it. then when the show came back on the kid had overdosed on persciption painkillers but they showed how easy it was to order steriods and other meds over the internet overseas.
    however they said that the Cypanate was diluted and only half strength.
    i hope this is not the case with my british dragon cypanate. they showed that they recieved it from europharmacy. thats not where i got my stuff but from a simiiliar site( pe).
    has anyone used british dragon cypantate and if so how did it work, i am only on my second week, strength and weight are up but i also had been on d bol. all where from the same site,.
    any info appreciated.

scottvette is offline New Member
    I saw the same thing only half strength....F that!

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Screw the BD strength! These stories gotta stop it's so much F8cking media hype. Man I wish someone would tell the whole story. This kid probably had many more issues to kill himself on painkillers. Steroids didn't drive him to do that. I can't wait for the election and the F8cking Olympics to get over with so the media will quit playing this up! I truly believe that all "journalists" are nothing better than National Inquirer reporters, I wish I could get my hands on one right now.........

scottvette is offline New Member
    He wasnt on steriods !!!!!!!!!!!!! Dateline was showing how easy it was to order all types of drugs online. The kid that died had nothing at all to do with roids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

does anyone know if the british dragon cypanate is really half strength. i am on it right now and i sure hope not

My bad .........then why focus on steroids ? Steroid stories have been all over the media lately, am I experiencing "roid rage "? LOL

True BD is not underdosed ( at least not by that much) if it was ordered via the internet they're lucky it wasn't plain sesame oil.

it was over the internet but the dbol already has me up about 13 lbs in 3 weeks, and everything comes in original bottles and packaging even with the insert in a different language probaly telling me how bad it is for me in romaninan. anyways i heard from others that british dragon is good **** so i am going to ignore what i heard today on the news, but i also emailed the company where i got it and told them the story, ill let you know what they have to say about it,

paperboy is offline Banned
    They apparently tested bd test cyp from euro , came back at 50% strength,

Has anyone had expierence with british dragon cypanate

has anyone hear yused british dragon cyp, before everyone told me it was good

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    what is dateline guys?

bigmack62 is offline Junior Member
    Saw the show. I have been on Test Cyp on my 3rd week, mine has already kicked in, gained about 10 lbs in three weeks, water, fat, and muscle. I would say my BD is of good strength. I ordered mine from an overseas source. The media is always sensationalizing
    AAS. You can thank that worthless ***hole Bush for more focus being put on AAS. Elect Kerry.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Here we go.... FUC*ING media again

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmack62
    Saw the show. I have been on Test Cyp on my 3rd week, mine has already kicked in, gained about 10 lbs in three weeks, water, fat, and muscle. I would say my BD is of good strength. I ordered mine from an overseas source. The media is always sensationalizing
    AAS. You can thank that worthless ***hole Bush for more focus being put on AAS. Elect Kerry.
    before you get all rah rah Kerry - I just heard him on the radio talking about how bad steroids are (at a baseball game)

Ducati32 is offline New Member
    BD is great stuff.

asianbicep is offline New Member
    I saw it. The thrust of the show was how people in the US can obtain prescription narcotics over the internet without a prescription. They had a reporter sign up and buy all sorts of stuff that made it through customs with no problem. They even tracked down the Dr. in Norway (I think) who was prescribing the stuff for everyone who ordered.
    Just for the heck of it (and it was only an aside) they also ordered some test cyp. They never mentioned the brand ( i suppose that would be classed as some sort of advertisement ), but the video they had clearly showed BD on the packaging. They said it was tested and was real, but was half the labeled potency. i suppose this could mean one of two things , BD is massively underdosed , or like has been mentioned before on other boards , there are a number of different BD UG labs out there.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    do a search on bd products and all the people using them, including me, i think you will have ur answers from teh horses mouths what the quality is

peace

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    before you get all rah rah Kerry - I just heard him on the radio talking about how bad steroids are (at a baseball game)
    Yeah, you can jump on that band wagon no matter what party you're in. And they are all on the band wagon now.

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Original Jason
    do a search on bd products and all the people using them, including me, i think you will have ur answers from teh horses mouths what the quality is

peace
    I can vouche for that one. Wk 7 of test e and I'm up a good 18lbs, bench is up 50lbs and deads are up a wooping 65lbs!! and I still got 5 wks of growin ahead of me, also very painless gear. Definatly great product, highly recommended for first time users.

juicy juicy is offline Junior Member

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by msu16366
    does anyone know if the british dragon cypanate is really half strength. i am on it right now and i sure hope not
    I only buy British dragon juicy, I also did use british Dragon cypanate 200mg/1cc, before, and I can tell you that british dragon it's all good stuff, it's impossible to be half strength. I did 12weeks test-cyp 200mg/1 a week, and I gain 19lb.. if it's half strength, that means that I gain 19lb off a half strength test-cyp, that will be a very strong half strength test-cyp......

I did inject more then 200mg/1cc a week, and I get a bad fever, so I have no choice to stay at 200mg a week.....
    Last edited by juicy juicy; 09-30-2005 at 10:41 PM.

Thread Information