sepe is offline New Member

wanting to cycle(first timer)

I've been reading up on this board and a few others for awhile and just recently joined. I've decided that I would like to run a few cycles. My goals aren't to build a body building contest look. I'm looking to build strength and lean mass. I'm 26 years old, been in the gym since I was 15(fairly seriously the last 3 years), and would definitely like to take my training a step further.

I've been out of the gym for about 2 months because of work and school schedule(however my job requires quite a bit of heavy lifting for 6-10 hours a day). Some of my lifts(never maxed) Bench 225x5(weak from a shoulder injury), Squat 300x50(no re-racking or long rests between reps), SLDL 300x50(pause at the bottom long enough to reset grip), Leg press 1150x20.

Now as I've stated, I'm not too concerned with being a body builder(at least not at this time). I have read on here and a few other boards stating that a Test E 500mg for 12-14 weeks with Nolvadex and Clomid would be a great beginner cycle. I understand nutrition and training. I know where my weak points are with the gym and nutrition and I've been learning quite a bit from this site and one of my good friends.

I just wanted to say thanks for all the good information you've provided on this board. I've always known people that used gear and some that abused and paid for it but I don't think I've ever seen a group of people that could actually carry on a conversation about the topic without ending in some kind of stupid emotional arguement. I've found, what I believe, the best cycle for me as a rookie...now I've just got to find someone that gots the hook up. It is so funny because in h.s., I had contacts that could get me literally anything I wanted and now that I moved it seems like you've got to be in h.s. to know who to talk to. Anyway, keep up the good work.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    stop fishing... You had not one question, an observation yes... but that could have been posted in the lounge. Everyone can read right through this. By fishing you are inviting the scammers to take your money.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    stop fishing... You had not one question, an observation yes... but that could have been posted in the lounge. Everyone can read right through this. By fishing you are inviting the scammers to take your money.

haha yup

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    no fishing and no boozin. read your profile

Actually, I wasn't fishing. I had no questions because I've seen just about every question already posted. The only one would be "Could you hook me up bro?" and I'm not quite dumb enough to want to buy from someone online without knowing anything about them...hence the can't find anything for my first cycle. If I was going to just let some scammer take my money, I'd have already placed an order at the 1,000,000 scammer sites online. The brawlin, BOOZE, and brawds was a reference to one of my interests...hardcore punk rock. I drink one day a week and not to get drunk.

(edited because I left out booze and I also wanted to say that the brawlin in this post isn't about fighting...thats the football.)
    Last edited by sepe; 10-01-2005 at 05:51 PM.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    oh i just read INTERESTS: football, booze, and brawds

if you'd like i could change the interests to the gym, football, and punk rock. my profile has very little to do with anything. fact of the matter, i was just trying to say who i was and what i was doing here and pay a compliment at the same time. if some of the older members would rather not have people come on and learn from them by reading and absorbing their knowledge then maybe it should be an invitation only board.

Unoid is offline Member
    swolecat, we need you!

ban me for paying a compliment and then having assumptions made about my intentions? like i said i've got no questions at the moment because the questions i've had have already been addressed by others.

Thread Information