Thread: Tren length

dragon69 is offline Member

Tren length

I am on tren / prop cycle @ 80 / 100 mg ED.
    Planning on going about 10 weeks or so.
    My question is, is there a point that is most reasonable to stop the cycle (as in the number of weeks which going past produces little results)?

Contemplating going longer, but I don't want to waste gear either. So is there a time frame after which it should be stopped and the gear saved for a follow up cycle?

RoidGut is offline Member
    tren is ok to be run for 10 wks, although many have used it for much longer. The prop can also be run for much longer than 10 wks and still give good results. Your quesiton is impossible to answer because everyone reacts differently.

If at some point your gains start to tapper off, you have two options: 1- you can increase the dosage slightly to see if results improve, or 2- you can finish off the cycle and start pct.

But you are ok with 10 wks...that is still well below the limit.

thanks
    I guess I didn't really make one thing clear, I'm specifically refering to the tren portion of the cycle.
    So for Tren A is there a time beyond 10-12 weeks in which gains (and especially fat-burning as I'm cutting) dwindle and there's low return?

RoidGut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon69
    thanks
    I guess I didn't really make one thing clear, I'm specifically refering to the tren portion of the cycle.
    So for Tren A is there a time beyond 10-12 weeks in which gains (and especially fat-burning as I'm cutting) dwindle and there's low return?
    you should still see great results with the tren A running it for 12 wks. There are ppl here in this forum who have run it for as long as 24 wks....not that I am telling you to do that!!

But as with all AAS, there is defanatly a point to when results start to tapper off...it is a fact of life. The specific day or week is impossible to tell like I said befor, but if I had to guess at a number, I would say around wk 12-15 if you keep the same dose, then results should start to dwindle.

Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut
    you should still see great results with the tren A running it for 12 wks. There are ppl here in this forum who have run it for as long as 24 wks....not that I am telling you to do that!!

But as with all AAS, there is defanatly a point to when results start to tapper off...it is a fact of life. The specific day or week is impossible to tell like I said befor, but if I had to guess at a number, I would say around wk 12-15 if you keep the same dose, then results should start to dwindle.

Hope this helps
    perfect, ya it does help thanks. I've considered maybe 16 weeks, but it could be a waste of gear too.
    I think I'll be tempted to continue and just do it all, but if it's waste and more productive to save it after 10-12 weeks then I will do that.

bump

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    just run the prop two weeks longer and you will be ok.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    What about toxicity?

And dude, that avatar is HEINOUS!!! KILL IT! I always scroll past it, can't take looking at it. Do a real picture. or of a chick or something... you know, GROUP interest... lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    What about toxicity?

And dude, that avatar is HEINOUS!!! KILL IT! I always scroll past it, can't take looking at it. Do a real picture. or of a chick or something... you know, GROUP interest... lol.
    you have a point, however that wasn't really what I was asking. I'm specific to how many weeks before things taper off results wise.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, but I don't think it's 16 weeks... It may be... but this wouldn't have been the first time I heard about this, would it??? I've actually heard of your receptors INCREASING with multiple drugs...

I've heard that there is "down regulation" ... but it just doesn't get discussed much here... I think a thread on that subject would be a good one... as it's a progression of your original question, and won't otherwise get maximum exposure on it. I'd post it, but it was your idea... maybe you'll want to word it differently than I would. Peace, I wasn't trying to hijack.

Thread Information