tbulldog is offline Associate Member

winstrol dosage.

hey i'm currently drinking tt wv 50mg ed. and i have 10mg pills on the way. here's my question. i read some where that to only take 10-20mg ed of the oral, is this true or should i take 50mg ed like i'm doing with the inj?

thanks,
    tbull

jbrand is offline Member

Re: winstrol dosage.

Originally posted by tbulldog
    hey i'm currently drinking tt wv 50mg ed. and i have 10mg pills on the way. here's my question. i read some where that to only take 10-20mg ed of the oral, is this true or should i take 50mg ed like i'm doing with the inj?

thanks,
    tbull
    You should aim for 50mg, the body is going to metabolize both the same way (oral administration) anyway.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    yup, 50mg/ed either way

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    they said it right on, any reason in particular you are switching from pills to inject, just wondering, also make sure to chew pills, peace bro

tbulldog is offline Associate Member
    i ordered the pills after injecting for a week, i had planned on injecting the rest of the wv i had but it was too painful..so i began to drink it.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Either way you go keep the dose the same.

IGF-1 is offline Associate Member

WHY WOULD U SAY CHEW

Originally posted by B-A-M-F
    they said it right on, any reason in particular you are switching from pills to inject, just wondering, also make sure to chew pills, peace bro
    JUST WONDERING

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    If you are doing a winny only cycle , i would bump up the dosgae to like 70-80mg/day. Chew the tabs bro, i use take some in te morning and some at night but now i just take them all at once. I dont think it really matters though still works the same for me. Just make watch the joint pain, thats the only problem i see with a winny only cycle.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Oral ingestion of Winny is about 30% less effective than injection--I calculated that from a study I read, can't quote it off hand. Other than that, no difference.

Bumping winny up to 70-80mg a day would mean that you would get the same effect as 50mg intramuscularly, but you also get higher liver toxicity.

50mg orally should be OK!

Not all tabs have to be chewed; I drop a test tablet into a glass of warm water and see if it dissolves; if it does OK in water, no need to chew. (Then I drink the water--no need wasting anything!)

(The "chew winny" myth seems to have started 'cuz some ** winny tabs were made unusually hard to prevent damage in shipping and didn't dissolve well, but that's just an isolated case...)

stunna is offline New Member
    so do you need to chew ** winnys? or is swollowing them good enough?

bitchtits is offline Associate Member

!P Products

Originally posted by stunna
    so do you need to chew ** winnys? or is swollowing them good enough?
    You need to chew all !P tablets. But chewing non-!P products will make no difference. !P tablets are more compressed, therefore you need to chew them.
    -East Coast

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Ajax,
    The study you are referencing is not a very accurate one. Do you have any others to back up that info.?

Thread Information