sdf777 is offline New Member

Rotating Injection Site Question

For my second cycle, I plan on 500mg of 200Test and 300mg of 200deca per week. That's 4ml per week. Is it ok to do 2ml in a glute Mon and 2ml in the other glute Thurs (each glute once per week), or would it be better to do quads (get 1" pins) one week and glutes the other? I've never done quads. Thx

31uniform is offline Associate Member
    One in each glute is fine. It wouldnt hurt to rotate though.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 31uniform
    One in each glute is fine. It wouldnt hurt to rotate though.
    Agreed

cannibal is offline Junior Member
    I personally hit the Delts/Quads myself. This give 4 sites to choose from with never having to hit the glute if you dont want too. Trust me.....try the delt, you will never want to shoot anywhere else again....easy as butter!!

thx. My range of motion to reach to one side is not great and I'm concerned of noticing a mark or something on my shoulder. I may try the quads. I've been using 22g 1.5" for glutes. Should I use 23g or 25g 1" for quads? Same for delts?
    Last edited by sdf777; 10-01-2005 at 01:24 PM.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sdf777
    thx. I have some arthritis in one shoulder so my range of motion to reach to one side is not great and I'm concerned about my wife noticing a mark or something on my shoulder. I may try the quads. I've been using 22g 1.5" for glutes. Should I use 23g or 25g 1" for quads? Same for delts?

25g 1 inch are the shit... also gotta agree delts rock... smooth as silk and they take a good shot with no pain afterwards...

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    There are two primary injection sites per quad. Vastus lateralus (outer quad) and Rectus femorus (upper middle quad), Also there are two primary injection sites per glute. Gluteus maximus (rear glute) and Gluteus medius (side glute) All eight of these sites can easily handle 2cc each.

Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    There are two primary injection sites per quad. Vastus lateralus (outer quad) and Rectus femorus (upper middle quad), Also there are two primary injection sites per glute. Gluteus maximus (rear glute) and Gluteus medius (side glute) All eight of these sites can easily handle 2cc each.
    thanks

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Rectus femoris:

Vastus lateralis:

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Eggz you wouldn't happen to be able to post a pic of the two gluteal sites, I have a hella time reachin my ass(short arms, short torso) and I hope that I may be able to hit the gluteus medius. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Eggz you wouldn't happen to be able to post a pic of the two gluteal sites, I have a hella time reachin my ass(short arms, short torso) and I hope that I may be able to hit the gluteus medius. Thanks
    Here ya go. This is the only glute site I hit for the same reasons as you.

Gluteus Medius:

The Gluteus Medius is located on the side of the hip.
    It originates at the iliac crest and attaches at the greater trochanter of the femur.

Gluteus Maximus:

man it seems freaky shooting Gluteus Medius... i wldn't even conside that to be part of my "ass"... maybe i'll give it a try though...

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    man it seems freaky shooting Gluteus Medius... i wldn't even conside that to be part of my "ass"... maybe i'll give it a try though...
    It is fairly easy to find and reach. You can feel the iliac crest (the crescent shaped side of the hip) with your fingers. Just find it, determine the middle of it, go down towards the greater trocanter (aka the top of the femur or leg bone) about 2" and you're there. I've done this one sitting and standing.

BTW have you hit your pecs yet ?

It is fairly easy to find and reach. You can feel the iliac crest (the crescent shaped side of the hip) with your fingers. Just find it, determine the middle of it, go down towards the greater trocanter (aka the top of the femur or leg bone) about 2" and you're there. I've done this one sitting and standing.

BTW have you hit your pecs yet ?

tomorrow night is the night for my 1st pec shot... i shoot sun. and thur.
    after what i went thru with my tricep shot i think i can handle the pec shot...
    will let u know how it goes..

In case anyone is interested here's a post I made after injecting pecs for the first time.

Well I just hit both pecs this morning. 1.5cc each. Mixed Test E and Deca in each Syringe.

Here's how it went:

Shaved chest with beard trimmer, it had been over a month, and I wanted to see as well as possible. Watching out for veins mainly.

Swabbed left pec with isopropyl prep pad.

Hit left pec approximately 2" up from nipple and 1" in toward center of chest with a 25g 5/8" pin.

Pushed the needle in nice and slowly and it stung.

Injected nice and slowly, felt the normal sensation of a muscle receiving oil.

Pulled the needle out nice and slow and it stung.

Swabbed right pec with isopropyl prep pad.

Hit right pec approximately 2" up from nipple and 1" in toward center of chest with a 25g 5/8" pin.

Pushed the needle in nice and quick and felt no pain at all.

Injected nice and slowly, felt the normal sensation of a muscle receiving oil.

Pulled the needle out nice and quick and felt no pain at all.

Next time I thnk I'll use a 1" pin as I felt that I had to really bury the needle to get into the muscle belly. And I will remember to hit it quick too.

This was definitely one of the easiest sites to inject. No twisting or contorting into uncomfortable positions. I was able to see perfectly and use both hands.

I must admit I was a bit nervous about hitting pecs but it was cake.

~eGGz~
    Last edited by eGGz; 10-01-2005 at 08:37 PM.

Thread Information