juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member

Question fina and my joints?

Started fina, prop, and cyp about 3 weeks ago. My elbows are killing me and my shoulders have sharp pains in them. Could fina do that? Ive used all 3 compounds at some point and dont remember having this problem. Except i had some shoulder pain with fina last time. Does it dry your joints like winny?

diaper_breath is offline New Member
    Hey Bro...

Good Question, I was actually gonna ask a similar question, but thought I'd see if there was already a topic started. I'm not running tren yet, but currently on Test E and EQ, and just about to add Tren, but for the first time I have had pretty annoying joint soreness (mostly elbows and wrists). I've never run EQ before, so I thought that might be it. Hopefully Tren wont make it worse. We cant be the only ones experiencing this, so what do the rest of you do to make the joint soreness go away? BTW, it's nothing severe, just annoying mostly.

Thanks in advance, DB.

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    Started fina, prop, and cyp about 3 weeks ago. My elbows are killing me and my shoulders have sharp pains in them. Could fina do that? Ive used all 3 compounds at some point and dont remember having this problem. Except i had some shoulder pain with fina last time. Does it dry your joints like winny?

I dont know but i started noticing joint pain as well, im going to get some flex-anew, it worked pretty well before, i wasnt on tren before but i had joint problems before like am now and it worked great....

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    I took Test/Tren and that is when my elbows went to shit... they haven't recovered yet and I'm still saving for my GH to fix them.. I'm about to start some Deca to help them but still.. how annoying! anyways... tren definetly had a negative impact on my joints!

Thread Information