DarkKnightAZ is offline Junior Member

Need advice on Doctor visit soon

Hey Everyone ...

Last time I went to the Doc and got blood work done, my Colestrol was a little high so he put me on Vytorine. Ive been on it for about 6 months now.

My problem is .. I didnt think I had to go back for a follow up till Dec. Well they just called and want me to come in for blood work and see how the medicine is working. Well I just started a Sustanon and Tren cycle ...
    Tren 75mg EOD and Sustanon 250mg E3D ( 2 weeks into it .. on third week now )

Is it ok I just go in and get my blood work done ... Should I postpone the blood work . or just go with it.

Do I have anything to worry about ?

Thanks in Advance
    DK

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Go with it, they will prolly only test for your cholesterol values. When they are treating a very specific issue they rarely waste the phlebotomist's time with extraneous tests. And if by some queer accurence they do say something, "I am on superdrol an otc supplement", but you will be quiting as soon as you heard the lecture from the doc.
    Last edited by shortie; 10-04-2005 at 12:36 PM.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    go with it buut beware that there is a big risk that ur values will be bad.. keep us posted.. would like to hear how this cycle has affected ur values with the medicine u r taking.

bigbrice is offline New Member
    just from reading these threads i think that one of my questions has been answered. i am 5'7" and about 200. i have a little of what u might call a beer belly. my plan is to get down to about 185 then start my cycle. is that a good plan b/c i figured that it would be very hard to lose the fat once on the juice?

Thread Information