DLK
    DLK is offline Junior Member

Online Pharmacy?

I have seen several online pharmacies that are located in the USA. They sell several types of oral and injestible steriods . Are places like these legit and safe? I don't think I am breaking any forum rules by this since not posting a link. But if anyone has any experience with places like these let me know how it works.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by DLK
    I have seen several online pharmacies that are located in the USA. They sell several types of oral and injestible steriods. Are places like these legit and safe? I don't think I am breaking any forum rules by this since not posting a link. But if anyone has any experience with places like these let me know how it works.
    Steroids are illegal in the United States.You think a pharmacy that's legit is going to risk being busted?They are scams ,and sell steroid -like substances.
    Buy at your own risk.You've been warned!!

~Pinnacle~

alo5603 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Steroids are illegal in the United States.You think a pharmacy that's legit is going to risk being busted?They are scams ,and sell steroid -like substances.

~Pinnacle~
    Good point, listen to the man....... dont trust it.

alo

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Their is a thread at the top of this forum that's titled "Want to buy Steroids ?" Read it and think about what you asked.

DLK
    Thanks guys. Pinnacle, you got a PM.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    there r no legit sites that sell steroids from the u.s. can't be done since it is illegal.... there r sites based overseas that sell legit shit, but u need to do alot of research because most of these r fake too... if u order online be prepared to get beat for your cash... the odds r against u...

DLK
    Actually I am not sure now if its in the US or not. I can't find it on the site. I will have to look farther.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    sounds a littttlle shady to me

DLK
    Shipping says 4-10 days to the UK and 10-20 to the US. SO you would think it is in the UK right?

bigron62 is offline Junior Member
    scam

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle

~Pinnacle~
    steroids are not illegal, just illegal to have without a script.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    dont buy from an internet website ... bottom line

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Those are nothing but BIG set-me-ups.

~SC~

DLK
    But how can every site like that be a set-up? Some of them must be real.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    just listen to the gentlemen here. the sites are scams. if ya wanna try one, go ahead. but from what i learned, if there is a pharma or medico or anything realative to that in the address bar, its fake! you are right htough, some are real. but you cannot find them from doing a google search (that would be quoted by i forgot who said it)

fact of the matter is, try to find a reliable scource that you know, or have known for a while. they are the most trusted in my opinion!

G-13 is offline Member

pm me

Then by all means, order away.

Make sure to have someone send money for your commissary.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by G-13
    pm me
    Careful......

~SC~

DLK
    I'm not saying this one is for real and that I am ordering. I just find it hard to believe that out of all the sites out there that none of they are legit. I would assume that the basics of the fake sites come from one that is legit somewhere down the line. If that makes sense.

G-13 PM sent.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    First, anyone I mean anyone can set up a website and sell stuff Real or Fake.. Listen to these guys they know what they are talking about.

Second logical thought is this; if it is not legal to sell steriods in the USA and someone says they are doing it don't you think the Feds would be shutting them down in about 2 seconds? Hell it is as real as those guys I bought the X-ray glasses from Me -> < -Them

Be safe and Never take a source from someone that says "PM me".

Oldman

I'm not saying this one is for real and that I am ordering. I just find it hard to believe that out of all the sites out there that none of they are legit. I would assume that the basics of the fake sites come from one that is legit somewhere down the line. If that makes sense.

G-13 PM sent.
    if it makes u feel better, i know of a legit online site.... they r overpriced but the gear has been legit... don't bother pming me because cause i am not giving it out... like it was stated b4 in this thread.. there r no legit sites that operate from the u.s. that wld be stupid.. if u have money to lose than order away... just don't post a thread saying " oh my god i got scammed!!" after u lose your cash...

DLK
    The site is not in the US and I do not plan on ordering from them.

The site is not in the US and I do not plan on ordering from them.

just wanted to let u know that they r not all fake... just most.

bottom line is u wld b better off finding a domestic source that is not a website...

DLK
    I do have a domestic source for test real cheap. BUt I can't get dbol that cheap.

mikeybadaboy is offline Associate Member
    i have expieriance wit online "pharmacies" but unforunately for me i thought i was better than that,i wasnt gunna get taken for a ride. boy was i wrong...i had a list of 3 sites..i now kno that 2 of them are legit...but guess wich one my smartas went for...hahaha,oh well,ya win sum ya lose sum. MODS,VETS ill neva doubt ya again.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    If you want to find where a website is you can do a whois search for the IP and find its global location. This does NOT prove a sites legitimacy however.

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Careful......

~SC~
    If i did something wrong let me know, i was trying to help him out, not the other way around i assure you..im good to go with my needs.

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    First, anyone I mean anyone can set up a website and sell stuff Real or Fake.. Listen to these guys they know what they are talking about.

Second logical thought is this; if it is not legal to sell steriods in the USA and someone says they are doing it don't you think the Feds would be shutting them down in about 2 seconds? Hell it is as real as those guys I bought the X-ray glasses from Me -> < -Them

Be safe and Never take a source from someone that says "PM me".

Oldman

I don't own any website's , have nothing to gain and was not trying to sell anything .just helping the guy out, go ahead and ask him. So until you get to know somone,don't jump to conclusions. If i had 16 post and just registered, yea red flag..but i been here a couple of months, a couple of bro's know im cool..and i know how hard it was when i first started...if i do something wrong im sure i will hear about..but it's all with good intentions..

DLK
    Thanks for the help G-13.

G-13 is offline Member
    Thanks for the help G-13.

NP..be safe...peace

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    I ordered from an online site with a visa gift check card and got my stuff. if they take credit card in some cases they will ship you the stuff. youll notice all the scam sites want MO, WU, or cashier check. it takes some balls to run an illegal steroid site with a merchant account i can tell you that..

SensP is offline Associate Member
    I've also bought online with a credit card before and recieved legit stuff. Pricey, but definitely legit. They were based overseas though.

So, in conclusion, not all of these sites are scam. Not even all the sites that have obvious domain names are scams either. Of course there are probably more scammers out there than not, so be very careful. But please, don't buy into this parrot-speak about all sites being a scam. Excercise caution and you should be alright.

toddmay is offline New Member
    I can tell you pharmabolic.com is fake . the tipoff should have been the m.o. requirement. I too would like to know how to know legitimate from fake.they have sites that advertise with banners here?

rager is offline Member
    Thats total Bs, not all of them are scams at all. There are plenty of legit ones that deal in Quality gear. The tricky part is finding the right ones.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rager
    Thats total Bs, not all of them are scams at all. There are plenty of legit ones that deal in Quality gear. The tricky part is finding the right ones.

bottom line is more are a scam then not. you stick around here and make friends and you get a domestic source and you check it with a mod and you have about 95% chance you wont get scammed. god forbid you send them money and their shop gets raided, or they get busted etc... otherwise your getting your gear.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G-13
    I don't own any website's , have nothing to gain and was not trying to sell anything .just helping the guy out, go ahead and ask him. So until you get to know somone,don't jump to conclusions. If i had 16 post and just registered, yea red flag..but i been here a couple of months, a couple of bro's know im cool..and i know how hard it was when i first started...if i do something wrong im sure i will hear about..but it's all with good intentions..

Relax Bro I was not saying you were selling him anything that was a general statement. As far as saying anyone can have a website I am in the "web" business so I know what kind of sites people set up and dissapear the next day and how quick they can set up shop and steal your money.

Believe me I am a novice when it comes to this stuff and not here to try to put anyone down.

Be cool

Oldman

terrence lee is offline New Member
    sticking around is all good and well, but for someone looking for somehting now its pretty tough, ill be here for a bit looking at info on which types to use/combine etc. but for now its just another venue to help me find a resource so i CAN continue cylces.

and its very true that not all are fake, first one i tried to order from online worked no problems, but they no longer sell sustenon so now im back to the hunt...

tvd220 is offline Member
    yes, before i joined this board a year ago, i was ordering from a .com site, and got real lagit gear for a high price. They accepted credit card which was a good sign for me. But they charged like $22.00 for a amp of test! So, i think a .com can scam you just as fast as a AR member could. But take advantage of this site and get references from other bros.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    There are legit sites out there. I know of probably 2, that I have verified with Mods here and at other boards. Truth is, there both overpriced and are still risky IMHO.

Just hang around and make some friends.

Good Luck.

terrence lee is offline New Member
    anyone want a freind?? hehe.... if anyone was in new york it would be even easier. of course the other option is to ask my dealer freinds but most of them tend to deal only in their specific product, that is....not in juice. i wouldnt mind the slight overprice of a .com for now, i just dont want to stop in the middle of a cycle.

Thread Information