testosterona is offline Anabolic Member

bridge with halo

how effective would halo at a low dose of 10-20mgs be for a bridge. hooker's profile states that he read about it not being significantly suppresive ran at 20mgs. halo would seem to keep strength and agression levels high during PCT. what do you guys think

bump

anyone??

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    Bump, I'm interested too. My question is slightly different though: Could it be used as a kickstarter instead of Dbol @40mg/day for the 4 weeks of a cycle? As testosterona suggested, Halo@20mg/day for the first 4 weeks? Any ideas?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I can't answer the suppression question.

Yes it can be used as a jumpstart to a cycle.20 mgs ED is too low a dose though.30 mgs is the lowest I'd start at.I actually prefer to run Halo at cycles end.Keeps you nice and dry,plus the strength gains at cycles end are insane!!!!!

~Pinnacle~

alo5603 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I can't answer the suppression question.

Yes it can be used as a jumpstart to a cycle.20 mgs ED is too low a dose though.30 mgs is the lowest I'd start at.I actually prefer to run Halo at cycles end.Keeps you nice and dry,plus the strength gains at cycles end are insane!!!!!

~Pinnacle~
    wow, thats exactly how i used halo. Great minds think alike huh.... but anyway, you could bridge if you want with halo, but your dose might be too low, and also, if you were running a long cycle, you may not want to bridge with halo for the fact its pretty hard on the liver. Give your organs a break man, try somethin less hard on it, or somethin totally diff. I would prefer slin IMO, if you have experience with it, or IGF-1. Just my .02

alo

ya, i was just reading hookers profile and i got all excited. i don't believe in bridges but i thought i'd check for a solution for those that do. agreeed slin, gh, and igf, is the way to go, i'm just afraid of them. lol

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    ya, i was just reading hookers profile and i got all excited. i don't believe in bridges but i thought i'd check for a solution for those that do. agreeed slin, gh, and igf, is the way to go, i'm just afraid of them. lol
    The problem with IGF is,you can only use it 30 days before your receptors down regulate.Other than that,nothing to be afraid of with IGF.Granted,it's still very new to the market and not many studies have been done on it.But I've used it around 6 times now.I don't have any hands growing out of my head or anything..well do a few horns count?

~Pinnacle~

well i knew it was similar to gh in some aspects. don't want a jaw line like the incredible hulk. it also sounds like to get the most out of it you need to run gh along side. igf is spendy, not to mention gh.

well i knew it was similar to gh in some aspects. don't want a jaw line like the incredible hulk. it also sounds like to get the most out of it you need to run gh along side. igf is spendy, not to mention gh.
    IGF-2 is responsible for abnormal bone and organ growth.Not LR3 IGF-1...also just running Test with the IGF will yield great results.

~Pinnacle~

so if i were to run it it would be through my cycle and through PCT correct. this would in turn act as a bridge between cycles

so if i were to run it it would be through my cycle and through PCT correct. this would in turn act as a bridge between cycles
    Alot of ppl run IGF at PCT.It not only helps keep mass,you'll actually put on some size.
    I'd run a cycle of IGF while you're "On" and at PCT as well.It is a little pricey though.Not for the economically challenged,that's for sure.

~Pinnacle~

alo5603 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Alot of ppl run IGF at PCT.It not only helps keep mass,you'll actually put on some size.
    I'd run a cycle of IGF while you're "On" and at PCT as well.It is a little pricey though.Not for the economically challenged,that's for sure.

~Pinnacle~
    agreed, if you have the money, and i would recommend slin if you are experienced. Do 4 weeks of IGF-1, followed by 4 weeks of slin, and repeat until you cycle again. Thats what i believe is a good bridge.

alo

Thread Information