StayJuicen34 is offline Associate Member

Letro VS Nolvadex

What do you think, is Letro better than Nolva for getting rid of pre-cycle gyno.... or is letro better than Nolva in every aspect? Since I was on a cycle 5 months ago and got gyno and am going to hop on another cycle in 5 months from now I want to know if there is anyting I can do get rid of this gyno beofre I start up again.

Darkness is offline Member
    Nolva only blocks the estrogen recptors, letro soppusedly reverses small cases of gyno. I'm gonna try it pretty soon cause I have a small painful lump and nolva aint doing shit.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I believe the latest consencus is that nolva may help in very high doses when gyno is first beginning to occur, but not on older cases. Letro has been proven in studies(on mice mind you but studies none the less)to eliminate existing gyno.

StayJuicen34 is offline Associate Member
    So what you are saying is my best bet is to go with the ltero snice I have had the gyno for 5 months making it to late to take nolva since nolva only works at the beging sings of gyno

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I think letro before cycle then armidex (liquidex) during.

peump is offline Senior Member
    i used letro and nolva last cycle.
    then during pct i used l-dex

no gyno here

Quote Originally Posted by peump
    i used letro and nolva last cycle.
    then during pct i used l-dex

no gyno here
    Do you use l-dex only for PCT?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    I believe the latest consencus is that nolva may help in very high doses when gyno is first beginning to occur, but not on older cases. Letro has been proven in studies(on mice mind you but studies none the less)to eliminate existing gyno.
    Agreed. I know of a UG that makes an anti-gyno cream that's supposed to be pretty bad ass, but if you don't know who, then I can't tell you. For future reference I would not only take an AI and SERM to battle estrogen, but since you are a bit gyno prone, I would also take B6 throughout the cycle and PCT. You never can be too sure, ya kow.

cmillett is offline Member
    I agree with every body here on that,but I noticed that my gains from aas were somewhat limited when I started using L-dex,I've read that you need a certain amount of estrogen in your body to get the full effects of aas,but so far as treating the puffiness in my right nipple L-dex worked just fine for me,just my experiance.

Darkness is offline Member
    Ok, so I got some puffiness going on for a couple of months already, should I get letro or l-dex? Also I'm going to start a cycle pretty soon so should I wait on it or just do it as I cycle?
    Later

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness
    Ok, so I got some puffiness going on for a couple of months already, should I get letro or l-dex? Also I'm going to start a cycle pretty soon so should I wait on it or just do it as I cycle?
    Later
    Darkness, IMO it has been anecdotally stated that Nolva will eliminate gyno, I think this strictly applies to fresh cases, I.E. you find the beginnigs of a lump under an itchy nipple and bump you nolva to 80 mg ed for awhile it goes away. But I would say the only thing I have ever heard of that will eliminate existing long term gyno is letro. From Hooker's profile

It may reduce/eliminate/reverse existing gynocomastia!

In a study conducted on mice (*no, I know it’s not perfect), gyno-like-changes in the mammary gland were totally destroyed ! Here’s a direct quote from that study:

“Our results also indicate aromatase overexpression-induced changes in mammary glands can be abrogated [destroyed] with very low concentrations of the aromatase inhibitor, letrozole.”(7)

I assume that quoting Hooker's copyrighted profiles on AR is not considered copyright infringement, if so Hooker just let me know and I will delete said posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness
    Later
    l-dex - armidex.

lil swoll is offline Associate Member
    200 mgs b6 and .5mgs letro e/d is reducing my gyno. wasnt bad though just a couple small lumps

peump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Do you use l-dex only for PCT?

no

guildwars05 is offline Associate Member
    i am taking .5 arimidex EOD and 10 mg nolva ED...on im week 2. I do have puffy nips right now..slightly...what would be the best protocol to use?

what during cycle?

and what would you do post cycle.

I was going to do my 10mg ed novla, .5 EOD ldex
    then run clomid on pct but now im looking at letro. Plus im early in my cycle. I want to get the best gains with less gyno if you know what i mean. thanks all

Thread Information