Thread: The Source

StayJuicen34 is offline Associate Member

The Source

I placed an order with my source , let me state that I have never had problems with in the past 2 years and it's been 18 days and I havent recived it. I got an email that had a tracking number I used it and it and the package made it to a town away and then was resent to shipper becasue the label was either removed ot illeligable. I was told by my source that the package was resnet and to have no worries, I've emailed them several times since to see if I could get another tracking number to make sure that the products where sent out again but I had no response. What should I do?

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    how manys days ago did he reship

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I would chill, sometimes these guys get busy or take days off, he will prolly email you back on mon with your new tracking #. Besides, what else are you going to do? Unless you know him personally you have no way of tracking him, so just relax and wait-albeit that sux, but it is what it is.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    pm myself or another mod giving the source name...maybe we can confirm that they are still in good standing

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    I would chill, sometimes these guys get busy or take days off, he will prolly email you back on mon with your new tracking #. Besides, what else are you going to do? Unless you know him personally you have no way of tracking him, so just relax and wait-albeit that sux, but it is what it is.
    Nicely said!

SpiderRico is offline Member
    ya like said already sometimes they run into complications in there life and take a little longer hell it took me 4 weeks to get my package which was supposed to take 3 days but i know how unpredictable life can be so i didnt really worry

I really dont have any worries its just that I have a couple of bros that keep getting at me because they chipped in on the order and they keep bugging me and it has me stressed and there worries have me worring.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StayJuicen34
    I really dont have any worries its just that I have a couple of bros that keep getting at me because they chipped in on the order and they keep bugging me and it has me stressed and there worries have me worring.
    I hear you on tha bro thats why i havent placed another order for my future cycle and my bros cuz i know they will be on my ass everyday and i feel bad to make them wait and dont want to hassle

Yeah I hear that, well I've been dealing with this one source for over a year and havent had any problems. I keep telling myself that it was already sent out so if they wanted to take my money they wouldn't have bothered even sending a package out. I guess I have no choice but to feed my friends some bulls%it lines until the packge come through.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StayJuicen34
    Yeah I hear that, well I've been dealing with this one source for over a year and havent had any problems. I keep telling myself that it was already sent out so if they wanted to take my money they wouldn't have bothered even sending a package out. I guess I have no choice but to feed my friends some bulls%it lines until the packge come through.
    or show them the e-mails and tell them the truth

Thread Information