Thread: Deca Vs Eq

manc is offline Member

Deca Vs Eq

Can AnY One LINK Me To A Thread Concerning This As Im Sure Its Been Asked A Billion Times..thanks In Advance
    Last edited by manc; 10-01-2005 at 03:15 PM.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    It is all personal preference, but there is no saying you have to choose, you can run them together, they are not as identical as they have always been given credit for.
    Having said that, I like deca , mostly because of it's positive effects on joints.

manc is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    It is all personal preference, but there is no saying you have to choose, you can run them together, they are not as identical as they have always been given credit for.
    Having said that, I like deca, mostly because of it's positive effects on joints.
    THANKS..so eq offers no joint relief at all?

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    Well I hate to be a dick and not literally answer your question, but you can start here:

*Deca Information*
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=131230
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catdeca.htm

*EQ Information*
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=167741
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catequi.htm

Both compare the two... check it out. Hope that helps.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    i think EQ is better you get more keepable gains also more lean gains

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by manc
    THANKS..so eq offers no joint relief at all?
    EQ offers leaner looking less watery gains, so less water retention means less fluid in the joints so less protection. But that's not altogether bad, lean musuclar gains are what it's all about. I would not say that EQ is going to dry you up like winny and cause you joint pain, but it just doesn't retain the water that deca does.

manc is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vein-x
    Well I hate to be a dick and not literally answer your question, but you can start here:

*Deca Information*

*EQ Information*

excellent reading..thanks

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i tend to prefer the eq rather than deca ,you will put more size on with the deca quicker,the eq tends to act more slowly but the gains are more solid and vascular,i pers dont like the bloaty look you can get with deca.but thats just my opinion!

Infidel is offline Junior Member
    Consider this...bigger and puffy for a few months with Deca or quality lean gains that you keep with EQ

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Infidel
    Consider this...bigger and puffy for a few months with Deca or quality lean gains that you keep with EQ
    that statement isnt true bro. i've used deca for years with very little sides. and i've never had a problem keeping gains with deca. it all depends on what your body likes. some will be more receptive to deca, and some to eq. just like the difference between someone using test cyp or test e. one may like cyp and another may like enan.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by MASTERDBOL
    that statement isnt true bro. i've used deca for years with very little sides. and i've never had a problem keeping gains with deca. it all depends on what your body likes. some will be more receptive to deca, and some to eq. just like the difference between someone using test cyp or test e. one may like cyp and another may like enan.
    I totally agree with this. Its easy to read somethign on paper on what results one "should" get. Then when it comes down to it, variations will occur from one individual to another.

Just like Master I have gotten great gains with Deca . This time around I am trying EQ for the first time. From what I've heard and read it should work well...................

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I don't know about any of you guys,but EQ dries my joints out.I get joint issues just as those with Winny.I'm running it right now,but I'm also running a 100 mgs of Deca .

~Pinnacle~

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    There are different and so you should try both and see which one you like better. Also, can you please change your avatar for the sake of those that are on test right now

manc is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    There are different and so you should try both and see which one you like better. Also, can you please change your avatar for the sake of those that are on test right now
    sorry,but i love her
    im now indesicive of which one.could i do 250mg(BD decabol)and 200mg(BD boldabol) weekly.or should i stick with one alone.taking test e 500mg (14wks) an 100mg drol(4wks)then switchin to Dbol 30mg(4wks?).thanks everyone

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vein-x

*Deca Information*

*EQ Information*

man lots of conflicting information on those links..

THEjuiceISloose73 is offline Associate Member
    also the leaner gains of eq might be something a bigger guy would like but for the little guy who is vascular like me and just wants as much mass and size as possible from his cycle and can shed off and get that vascularity later after the cycle then deca might be ur choice ur body ur preference
    try em both and pick one or maybe when ur setting different goals choose one both are great

sorry,but i love her
    im now indesicive of which one.could i do 250mg(BD decabol)and 200mg(BD boldabol) weekly.or should i stick with one alone.taking test e 500mg (14wks) an 100mg drol(4wks)then switchin to Dbol 30mg(4wks?).thanks everyone
    Dude you're going to do 4 weeks of Drol then 4 weeks fo D-bol?? OUCH!! Make sure you have someone walking with you at all times with a bucket to catch your liver if you shit it out...............

If I were you I would do this:
    Weeks1-14------------->Test E 500mgs
    Weeks1-14------------->EQ 500mgs
    Weeks1-4-------------->Pick either drol or D-bol but never the 2.

I know that you might say that since you're not running the 2 orals at the same time you should be fine. But thats a lot of hurting on your body. Especailly 100mgs of Drol.

Whats your cycle experience?? Do you feel comfortable running all of this???

manc is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Dude you're going to do 4 weeks of Drol then 4 weeks fo D-bol?? OUCH!! Make sure you have someone walking with you at all times with a bucket to catch your liver if you shit it out...............

I know that you might say that since you're not running the 2 orals at the same time you should be fine. But thats a lot of hurting on your body. Especailly 100mgs of Drol.

thanks jay..im sure i have been informed in the past to switch to the weaker dbol after 4 wks. i must be mistaken.thanks for pointing it out.i have been cycling for last couple of years.im more or less 200lb.could i not do dbol for last few weeks?

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    if your going to do 2 orals in the same cycle do D-rol the first five... then take off the middle... and take the oral the last 5 weeks including the 2-3 weeks leading up to your PCT... that would be best in my opinion! Good Luck

manc is offline Member

can i just say that in ANOBOLICS 2004 on page 36 it tells of a study involving 31 men aged 65 to 80 taking 50mg-100mg anadrol daily for 12 wks with no worrying reports on liver enzymes(nothing dramatic)........any comments anyone?

can i just say that in ANOBOLICS 2004 on page 36 it tells of a study involving 31 men aged 65 to 80 taking 50mg-100mg anadrol daily for 12 wks with no worrying reports on liver enzymes(nothing dramatic)........any comments anyone?
    Only comment I can make is I've ran Drol for 10 weeks at 200 mgs ED and 2 weeks later had my liver enzymes checked.Nothing abnormal showed up.The liver is far more forgiving than most believe.Granted,safety is the primary objective on these boards,but Ppl saying only to run Dbol for 4 weeks or your liver will fall out is just utter nonsense.

~Pinnacle~

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    i think EQ is better you get more keepable gains also more lean gains
    I agree, you just have to run it at a decently high dose and for a good length of time. Ive been running it at 600mg a week, on week 15 and are getting great results.

manc is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Only comment I can make is I've ran Drol for 10 weeks at 200 mgs ED and 2 weeks later had my liver enzymes checked.Nothing abnormal showed up.The liver is far more forgiving than most believe.Granted,safety is the primary objective on these boards,but Ppl saying only to run Dbol for 4 weeks or your liver will fall out is just utter nonsense.

~Pinnacle~
    i appreciate your comment...and can i just say,some of the funny things you say here make me laugh my head of sometimes.thanks for the advice .
    ps
    am i good to switch to dbol?

manc is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    I agree, you just have to run it at a decently high dose and for a good length of time. Ive been running it at 600mg a week, on week 15 and are getting great results.
    how long you plan to run it..test alongside?

i appreciate your comment...and can i just say,some of the funny things you say here make me laugh my head of sometimes.thanks for the advice .
    ps
    am i good to switch to dbol?
    You can make the switch over.Since you're running the cycle for 14 weeks,why not take a short break between the Drol and Dbol ? 2-3 week break would be sufficient.

~Pinnacle~

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    how long you plan to run it..test alongside?
    Test at 750 with it, probably 20 weeks, eq is still getting better week by week, going to feel it out and go by that, I take hcg evry4th day for two weeks then two weeks off.I just started 7 weeks of var added in also.

manc is offline Member
    Test at 750 with it, probably 20 weeks, eq is still getting better week by week, going to feel it out and go by that, I take hcg evry4th day for two weeks then two weeks off.I just started 7 weeks of var added in also.
    wow! wish i could afford it how much you gained up to now.and has the eq boosted your appetite like it supposed to?

manc is offline Member
    when do you start to add hcg (week?)..how much? no nut shrinkage?

You can make the switch over.Since you're running the cycle for 14 weeks,why not take a short break between the Drol and Dbol ? 2-3 week break would be sufficient.

~Pinnacle~
    Like i had said.... why don't you take a break and run it at the end of your cycle including the 2 weeks that you won't be taking any Test or EQ so you can have AS right up untill your PCT... this makes the most sense!

manc is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    Like i had said.... why don't you take a break and run it at the end of your cycle including the 2 weeks that you won't be taking any Test or EQ so you can have AS right up untill your PCT... this makes the most sense!
    it does..thanks 100%nat..

it does..thanks 100%nat..
    no problemo.. let's get beefy!

The liver is far more forgiving than most believe.

~Pinnacle~
    There you go you said it right there!!!!

I get checked frequently. The last time I got checked I was running a pretty intense cycle along side 60mgs of Accutane. I was getting checked out once a month every month for 5 months and the tests were right on point!!!!

The human liver has an incredible ability to regerate new cells and cleanse itself. I can bet any money that if a person eats well, and cycles here and there, that they will be much healthier than someone who eats like shit, parties, and doesnt juice.
    Theres only so much the human liver can take, a little stress cycled is 99.9%harmless with the proper precautions. Its when the combination of drinking, heavy cycling, partying, whatever the case may be. That really puts people in harms way.

As far as people saying that 100mgs of Drol will ruin you, then thats overkill. When I first thought that you were going to run drol @100mgs then D-bol with no break I was concerned. Just like everyone said, if you take a break you'll be fine. Wont hurt to get checked out every oncein a while too.

Best of Luck!!

There you go you said it right there!!!!

I get checked frequently. The last time I got checked I was running a pretty intense cycle along side 60mgs of Accutane. I was getting checked out once a month every month for 5 months and the tests were right on point!!!!

The human liver has an incredible ability to regerate new cells and cleanse itself. I can bet any money that if a person eats well, and cycles here and there, that they will be much healthier than someone who eats like shit, parties, and doesnt juice.
    Theres only so much the human liver can take, a little stress cycled is 99.9%harmless with the proper precautions. Its when the combination of drinking, heavy cycling, partying, whatever the case may be. That really puts people in harms way.

As far as people saying that 100mgs of Drol will ruin you, then thats overkill. When I first thought that you were going to run drol @100mgs then D-bol with no break I was concerned. Just like everyone said, if you take a break you'll be fine. Wont hurt to get checked out every oncein a while too.

Best of Luck!!

~Pinnacle~

qw1ck2 is offline Junior Member
    i did a deca only cycle and had 22lbs of solid gain with about 115 lbs increase max on bench (before my cycle i was weak as hell, also its not smart to do a deca only for your 1st cycle, but i did =/)

Thread Information