DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

Very disappointed with Omenadren 250 lasting results

Well I did my first cycle like 8 months and I have to admit that I am very disappointed about how it turned out. I did a cycle of Omenadren 250 with Nova and in PCT I used Nova and Clomid. I did 11 weeks then PCT for about 3 weeks. All was starting well my gains shot up and I was happy with the weight I put on while on the cycle. I started out at 150ish lbs and got up to 170-175ish and felt strong as $hit. Now about 8 months later I lost ALL of my gains. I am back to the same weight ! I feel like I just paid hundreds of dollars for a roller coaster ride. Yeah it was run while on it but when I got off I was back where is started. Is Omenadren just not a drug that has lasting results ? I just don’t get it. Sorry for the rant.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Did you keep training? Has your diet changed since the cycle? I can see losing some weight but not all of it.

mitch428cj is offline Member
    When you were "on" your body had alot more test , when you are "off" your test goes back to what it was , naturally your not going to keep all your gains from the high test , and at 150 it dosnt seem like you have much of a base ? Your first cycle was 8 months long ?

Blog Entries
    No i worked out 100% of the time. I did expect to lose weight but not all of it ! Just seems like it was all done for nothing. I been working out for like 3-4yrs on off ish and i had someone the other day say damn you have been working out that long .... you look the same!! total blow to my ego. When it comes down to it i have bad genetics , dont know what else to do about it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch428cj
    and at 150 it dosnt seem like you have much of a base ? ?

its not but what can i do about it ? I dont want to have to live onthe juice to stay big.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    No i worked out 100% of the time. I did expect to lose weight but not all of it ! Just seems like it was all done for nothing. I been working out for like 3-4yrs on off ish and i had someone the other day say damn you have been working out that long .... you look the same!! total blow to my ego. When it comes down to it i have bad genetics , dont know what else to do about it.
    You might want to look into your diet then........... Diet is what makes or breaks growth. You might want to check out the diet forum and take a look and see if you should change it up a bit.

mitch428cj is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    You might want to look into your diet then........... Diet is what makes or breaks growth. You might want to check out the diet forum and take a look and see if you should change it up a bit.
    Agree , you should look at these
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=167282
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=113010

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Like Mud just said. It takes calories to maintain weight. That would be the first suspect there.

Blog Entries
    "For all you 130-150 pounders thinking about taking steroids "
    I think that pretty much says it all. I just read that i think you guys are right just need to eat more. I am not bulking till the winter so i have time to read.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    DIET FIRST! Then training, Then recovery. THEN gear. Keep the priorities straight.

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    anyone else use omna with good results....i actually scored a bunch of them i am 5 11 225 12%bf im not a newb to cycling but have never used omnas before

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Use them just like sust. Not really much difference. Shoot EOD or ED, same dose you would use of sust.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    DIET FIRST! Then training, Then recovery. THEN gear. Keep the priorities straight.
    I couldn't agree more! I bet this guy doesn't know how to eat enough quality proteins and carbs? That's including when you're off. Naturally this guy has a fast metabolism, ectomorph. He is going to have to eat constantly and make that his priority if he wants to keep his gains and change his lbm. After AAS is discontiuned your appetite decreases and food somtimes seems almost gross in large amounts. He needs to concentrate on eating very clean and often and make everything count when natural. That means high quality protein and carbs. Who cares if you think "I can get away with eating what I want". That is what is catabolizing your muscle tissue, improper nutrition.

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    thats wha ti thought i wam gunna go 250 everyotherday with it...ive had good success with sus in the past

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by freakintraining
    thats wha ti thought i wam gunna go 250 everyotherday with it...ive had good success with sus in the past
    Make sure your diet is clean or you will bloat on those. Cut out all sodium.

Blog Entries
    Well guys i am back. I have been doing a lot of reading and eating !! I been eating everything in site. Not really bad stuff, chicken , tuna (which i hate), LOTS of carbs , steak, lean meat, oat meal, brown rice, just about anything that will stick. I went from my weak 150 to ....(drum roll)....... 163 today ! Since eating big meals all the time wasnt even doing it i also been taking a weight gainer instead of my normal protein shake for more carbs. So far things seem good. It doesnt look like i gain much fat so i am happy. Sometimes i eat so much in one sitting that i feel like i am going to throw up if i eat one more bite !! but i push through it. Hopefully i can get to 170ish natural. I am still deciding if i want to even take another cycle.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    I am still deciding if i want to even take another cycle.
    If you're only 163lbs. I think you would be better off sticking with your current regimen, rather than considering ANOTHER cycle. Why?.. Well, at 163 you have alot of room to grow natural and if your under 25, I'd say your natural test. levels should still be at an optimal level to achieve decent results with the proper diet, workout, and rest that you need.

Blog Entries
    yea i know for a fact i am not doing a cycle any time soon. I am waiting to see how big i can get naturally. One thing i need is more rest , school and work kill me. Well time to eat ...later

TripleHHH is offline Associate Member
    Hey its better to eat dirty and fatty and keep ur calories up when coming off gear..then to eat poorly and not alot....see wut im sayin..off course its ideal to eat clean but ppl are lazy n dont always got time n money to eat clean ..but eat alot thats the trick..fuck if its healthy or not..u wana maintain,...

Thread Information