pfgyms is offline Junior Member

Delt Abscess? What do I do now??

Ok guys, I am NEEDING advice...

Got some test and deca from a good friend. I have done many cycles and never had any problems.

Did a shot in my right delt last Sunday and the next 2 days it hurt like hell. The first night I had night sweats and BAD shivers. Fever for a couple days. Now the arm is fine..

Tuesday night I hit my left delt, only 1.5cc of test and deca and same deal, except this time its worse. Still hurts 4 days later, and feels like there is a welt under the skin. Feels like it is improving for sure but still hurts. I keep popping ibuprofen.

What do you think is going on?? Going to a doctor is my LAST RESORT. Does it sound like the juice is dirty or fake? It is QV and my friend never had a problem with it before.

One idea I have is that the needles I have been using are 20 gauge, and I have NEVER used that big of a guage in my delt before. Wondering if that could contribute to the pain and lump.

Thoughts guy? Please!

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I feel for you bro,and I'll tell you why.I did a cycle of prop/Fina for 26 weeks.The last 2 weeks of the cycle,I had swelling and soreness where ever I shot the Prop,not the Fina mind you.to this very day,I have problems with any form of test.Deca ,Eq,Fina or what ever give me no problems.I cut my test injection with Oil,and only do 1 cc in each mucle goup.needless to say,I'm a pin cushion from having to follow this protocol.

Sounds as though you have an inflamation.Like I stated above,I had/have the same thing happen to me.The fever goes away after one day right?Keep an eye on those injection sites.If a fever should reoccur,then you have problems.

this is what an abcess looks like.This is NOT me...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Delt Abscess?  What do I do now??-steroid2.jpg  

pfgyms is offline Junior Member
    God! what a pic Pinnacle. Thanks for getting back to me so fast. Yeah the fever has gone away, but I wont be doing any shots near my left delt ANY TIME SOON. what do you think about the juice? does it sound bad to you? I have never ever had problems before!! 2 shots in a row feels like a bad sign!

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by pfgyms
    God! what a pic Pinnacle. Thanks for getting back to me so fast. Yeah the fever has gone away, but I wont be doing any shots near my left delt ANY TIME SOON. what do you think about the juice? does it sound bad to you? I have never ever had problems before!! 2 shots in a row feels like a bad sign!
    I've never liked shooting in my glutes.But since I have this problem.The glutes are my main injection site for test shots.I do cut my shots 50/50 with oil.It helps,but I still get some swelling,no fever or soreness though.
    I know of a few other guys that have this same very problem.It's wierd to say the least.
    The gear might be dirty,or you could be TEST sensative like I am.Try shooting your glutes.That seems to work out ok for me.I can't put Test anywhere else,or I will swell,get fever and soreness.You can cut the Test with B-12 also.

~Pinnacle~

Thread Information