need2Bbig is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Holy sht! I'm havin an annyeurism!

My head might just explode! Been taking superdrol at 20mg ed for the past 10days and I've had minor headaches since about 3 days in. I have been taking 300mg of standerdized hawthorne berry ED. I limit my caffine intake. Also about 6000mgs of arginine daily (split in two doses) i sleep 7-9 hours every night! WTF how come i feel like my head is going to explode... I know everyone complains of head aches while taking superdrol but shitt, someone help me out!

mranak is offline Associate Member
    ...and you've been monitoring your blood pressure, right? What is your blood pressure? If you don't know, then you need to find out.

Prol is offline Associate Member
    if it 140/90 get your ass to a hospital and bite the bullet .

slightly elevated 126/80 and my RHR 75BPM

Quote Originally Posted by Prol
    if it 140/90 get your ass to a hospital and bite the bullet .
    ???

My blood pressure if probably that high right now. Not very good, I know, but well, I don't think I need to go to the hospital. Rather, I need to work on getting it down lower and perhaps consider some medication if I cannot.

If the cycle is causing significant medical problems,however, then you need to reevaluate the logic in continuing the cycle.

Its feels like a wicked tension headache like the back of my neck and the top of my head took like 1500mg of acetometaphin and nothing helped a little I was thinking of picking up some potassium magnesium asparate tom...Hopefully it helps. I dont know I open to suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by need2Bbig
    took like 1500mg of acetometaphin
    Acetaminophen isn't very good to the liver. I suggest ibprofen and/or aspirin next time.

Not sure what is going on.

yea i know im allergic to ibuprofen... but asprin sounds like it might help right now

Ah. Well, the acetaminophen isn't going to kill the liver here. Just making sure you were aware, which you obviously were.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    140/90 goto the hospital HAHAHAHA
    I ride 140-147/85-93 all day every day .... i shuold work on getting it down since im 21 but i am physically sound. And doctor's aren't concerned...

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by james21
    I ride 140-147/85-93 all day every day .... i shuold work on getting it down since im 21 but i am physically sound. And doctor's aren't concerned...
    Get a new docter then. THat is too high for your age to be hypertensive. Every day at that pressure, damage is done to the organs and plaque is deposited in your vessels. It isn't called the silent killer for nothing. Do not ignore it and get treated.

That said, it is no cause to run for the ER. If your cardio is not lowering it, then your doc should prescribe meds.

I agree; physicians should be concerned if you blood pressure is at those levels. I know my physician is concerned. High blood pressure is of particular importance if you cycle. The heart is a muscle, too. An enlarged heart usually isn't a good thing.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    off cycle my pressure is fine... 15 weeks in and my current pressure is 146/76... i m not worried about it... if my pressure doesn't return to " normal" during off cycle time i will then address it...

Prol is offline Associate Member
    ok ...maybe i like over exagerated ,i was concerned because of the intense headache and even more if there's dizyness,fatigue and if you feel like the back of your neck is like on fire or tense , but if the systolic pressure is over 140 and your diastolic is over 90.......for extended time or IRREGULARLY....thats hypertension and you should see a doc for treatment

Powerlift1 is offline New Member
    I am in my 3rd week of superdrol and taking 30mg ed and never have had the headaches since I have started.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    bump..

i would like to see more thoughts on this.. i get headaches when i'm on clen .. it is impossible for me to do ANYTHING when i have one, makes me feel useless.

jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member
    there actually is no one perfect bp for everybody. some people lay right at 120/80 and others can be lower or higher and be perfectly fine. so dont be alarmed if its not 120/80 it could be perfectly normal for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell
    bump..

i would like to see more thoughts on this.. i get headaches when i'm on clen.. it is impossible for me to do ANYTHING when i have one, makes me feel useless.
    That's pretty common with clen . Watch your blood pressure. If the clen is preventing you from doing cardio, then you are better off without the clen and with the cadio.

I can't use clen because of what it does to my blood pressure.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Get a new docter then. THat is too high for your age to be hypertensive. Every day at that pressure, damage is done to the organs and plaque is deposited in your vessels. It isn't called the silent killer for nothing. Do not ignore it and get treated.

That said, it is no cause to run for the ER. If your cardio is not lowering it, then your doc should prescribe meds.

Your overstating it. Yes, his BP is a lil high but I see it possible that docs arent concerned if his lipid profile etc are good. On cycle my BP can be between systolic: 130-160 diastolic: about 80. Off cycle they r completely normal. Long term high BP will cause kidney damage but if its like that for a couple of months a year I wouldnt get too worried. Keep an eye on it though.

Needle_Newb is offline Junior Member
    Long term use of BP meds is worse than the BP effects. Just watch the sodium and sugar in your diet and do more cardio. mid 140's isn't enough to be all concerned about and can probably be lowered just by dropping 5-10 lbs of water and or fat.

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    Your overstating it. Yes, his BP is a lil high but I see it possible that docs arent concerned if his lipid profile etc are good. On cycle my BP can be between systolic: 130-160 diastolic: about 80. Off cycle they r completely normal. Long term high BP will cause kidney damage but if its like that for a couple of months a year I wouldnt get too worried. Keep an eye on it though.
    He is not talking about just on cycle. He says, "all day, every day" read his (James21) post again. That is hypertensive and any doc not concerned in treating those numbers if they are constant, is not worth the sheepskin on his wall.

[QUOTE=Needle_Newb]Long term use of BP meds is worse than the BP effects. QUOTE]

Please dont bother posting if you are going to make moranic comments like this. Yes, it is better to reduce your BP thgrough diet and excersize as there are sides with BP meds, but to say they are worse than the effects of higher BP shows you are absolutely clueless to what you are talking about.

keltiktiger is offline Junior Member
    Bottom line - your body is telling you something - stop taking the stuff!

[QUOTE=toolman]
    Quote Originally Posted by Needle_Newb
    Long term use of BP meds is worse than the BP effects. QUOTE]

Please dont bother posting if you are going to make moranic comments like this. Yes, it is better to reduce your BP thgrough diet and excersize as there are sides with BP meds, but to say they are worse than the effects of higher BP shows you are absolutely clueless to what you are talking about.
    in that u r completely right, high BP need to be taken care of. This guy is borderline case. some ppl are naturally a bit hypertensive and if it stays there I have to agree with his doctor, getting on meds is not necessarily right. Im not excluding it but instead he should keep an eye on it.

Ya, thats why the BP meds killed my grandfather ... And my BP of 155/105 I managed to reduce to 126/68 naturally.

But there you go knowing everything. Ever think that doctors get a cut off prescribing meds ? That maybe they have stock invested in the pharmaceutical companies ? BP can be lowered naturally. I don't buy taking meds for BP and cholesterol.

taking meds for rhose is very useful and saves many lives but ofcourse natural solutions would be better. They jst dont work with everyone or some ppl cant manage the lifestyle change required. Sorry bout ur granpa but in general BP and chol. meds do good not bad.

Ya, thats why the BP meds killed my grandfather ... And my BP of 155/105 I managed to reduce to 126/68 naturally.

But there you go knowing everything. Ever think that doctors get a cut off prescribing meds ? That maybe they have stock invested in the pharmaceutical companies ? BP can be lowered naturally. I don't buy taking meds for BP and cholesterol.
    "BP meds killed my Grandpa so they are bad" Good lord son, you are quite foolish. Next you'll say childhood vacinations cause autism and are bad.

Absolutely reducing BP through diet and excersize is the safest way to go, but that does not always work for some. IT cannot always be lowered to a safe level by these means alone. Some people are genetically predisposed to it and require meds. Your statement of long term use of meds being more harmful than the high BP is irresponsible and 100% wrong. As Stupidhippo says, it saves lives. What long term usage side effect is worse than heart disease, stroke and organ failure?!? I suggest you go to the American Heart Association website as you have alot to learn.

Also, your childish theory of doctors getting cuts on scrip writting of BP meds is foolish and reflects paranoia issues. However I will pass on commenting on these further.

I stand by my earlier statement...please do not offer advice on subjects of which you know nothing about.

The American Heart Association are partly responsible for wanting to try and ban all supplements. They try and push bullsh!t about vitamins and anti-oxidants being unsafe and push the usage of statins instead. Statins are proven to be carcinogenic and horrific on the liver. Yet every couple of years they lower what is a normal cholesterol value and turn healthy people into patients.

Here's a good site.

http://www.newstarget.com/antioxidants.html

big_C is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by james21
    yea, your not pysically sound with BP that high, your doc should be worried and helping you lower it, get a new doc and see if he say's it's ok, he won't.

big_C is offline Member

Medical guidelines state that a normal blood pressure for most adults is less than 120/80 mm Hg. If your blood pressure is above 140/90 mm Hg, you have high blood pressure. 155/105, sorry, wrong reading bro, you'd be in the emergency room with pressure like that

Drug treatment is recommended if your blood pressure is at or above 140/90 mm
    And I doubt thats what killed your GF, not the meds...if that was the case, you'd have a hell of a lawsuit and people would be dieing from the meds everywhere, and they'd be taking of the market. Maybe the High BP that couldn't be controled is what killed him.

Quote Originally Posted by big_C
    Medical guidelines state that a normal blood pressure for most adults is less than 120/80 mm Hg. If your blood pressure is above 140/90 mm Hg, you have high blood pressure. 155/105, sorry, wrong reading bro, you'd be in the emergency room with pressure like that

Drug treatment is recommended if your blood pressure is at or above 140/90 mm
    And I doubt thats what killed your GF, not the meds...if that was the case, you'd have a hell of a lawsuit and people would be dieing from the meds everywhere, and they'd be taking of the market. Maybe the High BP that couldn't be controled is what killed him.
    u are a lil off here... Yes 155/105 is high but no way would he have to go to the ER. Hell by old standards that wouldnt even be treated with old people.. My dad had BP real high for a long time. Now its under control but when he found out about it it was 190/110, or sumin like that, all the time.. it took many monhts for the meds to kick in and even with the first meds it got lowered only to about 160/100 - and keep in mind that he himself felt completely fine during this. now the values of treating hypertension are about 140/90 but that doesnt mean that u feel bad if u would have 170/100 - u might not even know about it...

Thread Information