Thread: Ethics Question

lollipops is offline Associate Member

Ethics Question

If a source sent you some freebies, but ended up sending you someone else's package instead, would you send all of the contents back in its entirety? Lets keep in mind, the package you received was a lot more than you hoped for.

I never received any freebies, never plan on it, but I was thinking about this today and want a consenus opinion.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    like yeah id send it back,LIKE FU*K i would!

wink182 is offline Associate Member
    I ordered dbol once and got 20ml EQ along with it. I gave the EQ to someone else and they have always hooked me up nicely ever since.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ..I'd contact the source....If you don't want to get screwed, don't screw over others...but that's just me...
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    I would say that in the game of "black market trading" there are risks for both parties...in this case...your source lost out. What if you send it back and it does not arrive to the source? You would be f*cked. I say that stuff is yours. Anyone else got a comment on this?

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    ..I'd contact the source....If you don't want to get screwed, don't screw over others...but that's just me...
    I agree with this as well...actually this is probably the right thing to do.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Depends if it was my friend sending it from another state of a large company in Europe so if i know them send olm back if a big company and it's not worth it trying to do the wright thing might get you in trouble sending them back you never know.

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    like stated above if its a website source/company no..but if its another means of a source then i would get in contact with them and let them know the situation... Only thing we have around here is trust and respect and when we break that then we will have nothing left...

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    like yeah id send it back,LIKE FU*K i would!

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone

I agree with this statement, but if you send it back, theres more risk for you and the source. Thats why my cash is king, but I see things from both sides. I honestly dont know what I would do, big chance for a bust on both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Hackamaniac
    Depends if it was my friend sending it from another state of a large company in Europe so if i know them send olm back if a big company and it's not worth it trying to do the wright thing might get you in trouble sending them back you never know.

Its domestic source

I would at least let him know about the mishap, but sending it back makes me nervous. I would send some cash his way to ease his pain for the gear.

What if you don't have any disposable income on hand to send to the source, then what do you do?

[QUOTE=lollipops]I would at least let him know about the mishap, but sending it back makes me nervous. I would send some cash his way to ease his pain for the gear.

What if you don't have any disposable income on hand to send to the source, then what do you do?[/QUOTE

Just do what you think is wright and in the end you'll feel good at the end of the situation but that's just my outlook on life.

[QUOTE=Hackamaniac]
    Quote Originally Posted by lollipops
    I would at least let him know about the mishap, but sending it back makes me nervous. I would send some cash his way to ease his pain for the gear.

What if you don't have any disposable income on hand to send to the source, then what do you do?[/QUOTE

Just do what you think is wright and in the end you'll feel good at the end of the situation but that's just my outlook on life.
    I would do what I felt is right, but this situation did not happen to me. It did happen to one of my good friends. I cant blame him for anything he is doing, but he did a lot more than I thought he would!

Cylon is offline Junior Member
    It's all about the relationship... if you want to keep one up with the source then honesty is key and might go far in future purchases.

flash31 is offline Junior Member
    If its someone you actually konw in person, then i'd talk to that person.

if it's just an online source, then fuck that...i wouldn't risk sending the package and getting caught by the feds

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    the proper thing to do is to send it back. however, you will put yourself at risk for shipping illegal substances. i would contact them and tell them to come pick it up. if they are overseas......their loss.

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    Contact your source and tell him what happened. Ask him how he wants to handle it. He may just tell you to keep it, especially if he's a pretty big source. Re-mailing it just increases its chances of getting confiscated. If it looks like good stuff, and it's not THAT much more in cost, you might offer to pay him whatever his losses are. I'm thinking that a stand-up source would be too embarassed by such a mail-room error to hit you up for any more cashy.

Also, someone else is out there frantically e-mailing him saying he didn't get his package. Your souce has a confirmation of delivery, so he thinks the poor other guy is pulling his leg. Would YOU like to be that guy? No? Then do the right, manly, and honourable thing.

You're building a reputation for being a straight shooter, and it will serve you well in this game, where reputation is just about any of us have to go on.

Good luck,

BigLittleTim

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    i would contact your source and see what he wants to do about it. If he says to keep it, you keep it. If he says to send it back (which i doubt he will unless he's a small time dealer), you still keep it, but you might lose that source.

Lets also keep in mind my friend makes this source thousands of dollars a week with the amount of referrals he sends the source's way. So, its not like the source is ever losing money by my friend keeping the stuff, but I do understand the honesty code as well.

Infidel is offline Junior Member
    What package?

Does not matter.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Last thing I would want to get caught doing is mailing gear-seems like a real good way to get screwed.

Ripping off a drug dealer is still ripping someone off. Wheather you're buying a gatoraide at the local mom and pop, steroids , or coke, you do the right thing.

Thats why it's impossible to have 99% of your integrity...it's all or nothing...you have it or you don't.

rager is offline Member
    That just happended to a bud of mine. He ordered Test e and got a 1000 Dibols. He told the guy and the guy was worried to have it shipped back so he said keep it. Now the Test E order is mysterioulsy not showing up. Basically he isn't sending the Test E?

did you watch my name is earl it's all about karma lollipops jk

STONES2 is offline Associate Member
    Why is this a question?

How would you want to be treated?

Let him know the truth and take care of him the next time if you don't have the money now.

Twostones

STONES2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLittleTim
    Contact your source and tell him what happened. Ask him how he wants to handle it. He may just tell you to keep it, especially if he's a pretty big source. Re-mailing it just increases its chances of getting confiscated. If it looks like good stuff, and it's not THAT much more in cost, you might offer to pay him whatever his losses are. I'm thinking that a stand-up source would be too embarassed by such a mail-room error to hit you up for any more cashy.

Also, someone else is out there frantically e-mailing him saying he didn't get his package. Your souce has a confirmation of delivery, so he thinks the poor other guy is pulling his leg. Would YOU like to be that guy? No? Then do the right, manly, and honourable thing.

You're building a reputation for being a straight shooter, and it will serve you well in this game, where reputation is just about any of us have to go on.

Good luck,

BigLittleTim

Right on!!!!!

Thread Information